>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

>Required viewing for Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=SyYSBBE1DFw

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913

>Darren Osborne charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder following Ramavan incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40381794

>More than 800 homes in tower blocks in Camden evacuated because of fire safety concerns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

Previously on Brit/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNV_Hh5ZWaE
youtube.com/watch?v=fng3Vdte7mw
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/plenty-of-people-hate-me-for-daring-to-point-it-out-tough-ill-say-it-once-again-most-of-this-dreadfu.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6EexW8ds524
celebritytypes.com/fascism/test.php
youtube.com/watch?v=6Bcuki3JOys
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
walkingclub.org.uk/walk/chorleywood-to-chesham/
youtube.com/watch?v=A-FfVshrIcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Many of our people go through school and they are taught to partly despise what they are and where they have come from. Anything which is cultured is posh, is elitist, is not for us, is against us. Median capitalist and low level trash is all what we want and we’ll get or are fit for. Our people do no national service; our people know nothing about the empire; many of our people know nothing of our great musicians and artists and writers or even prior political leaders. We face everywhere a degree of blind ignorance in who and what we are, because if you want to basically break a population down you remove the mental tier first because then people are adrift and are aimless and are wandering about.
>Now, you meet liberals all the time that say that the greatness of culture, the greatness of science, the greatness of law, and of art and of everything high has nothing to do with race at all. “Nasty people. Horrible idea to say that.” But in actual fact, you will lose what you have and what you have been and what you are and what your children will be, if that connection is broken down.

t. Napoleon

Minimally

ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡʸ

I am but a simple farmer planting tiny willy-seeds in the fertile soil of Brit/pol/
In time these tiny seeds will blossom into fully grown willys bearing bulbous purple fruit

gay

Alright, that seals it. You're being DELIBERATELY INFLAMMATORY and OFFENSIVE! Put the holy book down NOW.

Obvious comfy thread theme

> There are retards in this thread who don't even know their own colonial history.

Seriously anyone who believes France caused the downfall of the second British Empire needs their head shaking.

PUT
IT
DOWN

Didn't say that at all lad. But you're suggesting that France had no interest in ruining Britain, that's retarded

Who wrote this? Melanie Phillips?

meant for

No its not just Muslim migration that's the problem but I think we can all agree that in a system of triage, they are the most significant threat.

Not to be your typical (((civic))) nationalist but two of the lads that I associate with for this kind of thing are from the Caribbean community but consider themselves British and are fearful of the future with Islam.

Don't get me wrong I still don't think their grandparents should have had to leave their homeland and come here but if they are willing to play their part, I don't see it as such a big deal.

Apparently Muslim population of the whole of the UK is 5.1% as of 2015 estimates. That is after a decade of a Labour government literally seeking them out to bring here and a shambolic immigration reform run by Sharia Maybe. Its bad but we are not done by a long shot here.

B O W D E N
O
W
D
E
N

youtube.com/watch?v=fng3Vdte7mw

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/06/plenty-of-people-hate-me-for-daring-to-point-it-out-tough-ill-say-it-once-again-most-of-this-dreadfu.html

Fuck, that hit me hard.

Top kek

The fundamental problem with these people is they believe that being right wing = being redpilled, and if you don't support right wing movements then you must be blackpilled and defeatist. The truth is they're still plugged into the matrix and part of the problem just as much as the leftists.

That was never even brought up, the main thesis was that France, not the USA, was the chief instigator of the downfall of the British Empire.

To be honest, after 1945 France was barely holding onto it's colonies, so yes they meant us no ill will there. Even America soon changed it's tune if there was a chance the colonial administration would be replaced with communists. France turned more to Europe and sought to spite us there, like de Gaulle keeping us out of the EU (bless his soul looking back).

Plenty of people interviewing him trying to undermine him, straight abuse him and each and every time he stayed respectful back and at the same time crushed them

I didn't ask for these feels.

Looks pretty grim lads. Never mind though, the kids are already being conditioned.
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=6EexW8ds524

Show some damn respect lad

>tfw m*ds think they can ban the superior tripfag

I noticed Frost couldn't contain himself and immediately had to diminish the beauty of the speech.

inteviewed*

Everyone's starry eyed at school, they'll learn like they always do.

One hour of class work can't touch the continual media bombardment of terrorist attacks and child molestation.

And they'll do like Owen Jones and morally sweep them aside.

>audience applauds that loaded question by Frost after the speech

How do I stop being so blackpilled? The UK is gone and our culture and way of life will be completely dead in 50 - 100 years. It really depresses me, and our politicians either don't know how or don't care about solving the problems

Go outside and get some air.

She's leaving the club and going to a house party full of confident fit lads. And you're sat at home doing what?

If I go outside I'll probably be culturally enriched by a van of peace

Really didn't need those feels lad.

Don't watch the whole interview. There's a pair of Jews at the front who heckle him the entire time.

>Apparently Muslim population of the whole of the UK is 5.1% as of 2015 estimates.

Those estimates are heavily skewed. Factor in illegal immigrants and as of 2017 we'll be much closer to 10% than 5.

celebritytypes.com/fascism/test.php

How fascist are you, brit/pol/?
>"You are 72% Fascist, which makes you a Bona Fide Fascist."

youtube.com/watch?v=6Bcuki3JOys

youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs

DO NOT WATCH THE LINK ABOVE EVERYONE IT IS THE WHOLE INTERVIEW!

Its a perfect example of a weasel vs a man desu

You're not black pilled because Britain is gone but because you don't feel that you can fix it. Do you have friends?

I'm the user you're replying to and I couldn't agree with you more.

Okay, I got into the discussion late on.

But France was totally for the destruction of Britain and her empire between 1000 and the late 19thC. After that, everything became more global and clearly the US took control and destroyed the British Empire; the reasons for that are too many and too convoluted for a drunken ramble. France looking to Europe was about their hope to cling onto power, we thought we could do it with the US and with a trading route into Europe; then we got cunted over by both.

This desu. The whole idea that the next generation will be 'BASED' is naive as fuck.

Sad

Honestly? Fuck knows. Hope I guess. Go to church, read history and hope for the best.

No. I've been really depressed for years and isolated myself from everyone and I leave my flat maybe once every couple of months

There hasn't been a "she" for over 5 years, lad.

Just did a shart

Watched it a few times and it never fails to drive me fucking insane. What drives me even more insane is because the exact same thing is still happening.

>95% of voters in this country vote for parties that support mass migration, miscegination, globalism, corporations, hate-speech laws and other bullshit.

Not really sure what the fuck can be done from here

How do you get a flat if you don't work?

Shitposting on Sup Forums and fighting the good fight.

ESA neetbux

1812 was justified America didn't bow down to superior Britbulls

Buy a bag, a tent, a sleeping bag, some camping kit and get innawoods for a while. It's life-changing stuff. I get away at least once a month and aim for a night a fortnight at minimum. It keeps me grounded and reminds me of the pleasures and wonder of real life.

And there's your problem. Britain is not dead - you are. How on Earth could you ever see hope for our land if you see no hope for even yourself? I was in the same place, in fact I'm just coming out of that place, and the more hope I see for myself the more hope I see for Britain.

The trick is to get with someone who is slightly uglier than you are and then break their self esteem occasionally.

That way I can sit at home doing whatever the fuck I like and she can be out with her mates dancing and drinking but never do fuck all because she needs me to affirm who she is as a person on a daily basis.

The is like training your woman 101 here lad. Its not difficult to do.

You're lucky, lad. If I got on ESA and went to my local authority telling them I was going to be made homeless, they'd put me on a list that I'd remain near the bottom of for the rest of my life, and I'd ultimately be out on the street.

>tfw living in a shitskin infested city

>She
Some slag I couldn't care less about? Not bothered m8.

I've been drinking at the local, now I'm home shitposting here and watching some youtube bollocks. Would prefer that to catching HPV or clap off a slut

Would actually really love to do that. Might have to have a look and see where there's some woods around me that I can camp in.

Maybe you're right, but I look at what's happening to Britain and it looks beyond repair.

What city lad?

I am married so I am trying to think of what was the best one liner Prince Phillip has said.

I liked At a project to protect turtle doves in Anguilla in 1965, he said: “Cats kill far more birds than men. Why don’t you have a slogan: ‘Kill a cat and save a bird?’”

and To Atul Patel at reception for influential Indians, 2009: “There’s a lot of your family in tonight.”

I rent privately but housing benefit covers it. I'd also probably never get a council flat. Living in Birmingham and been told by them it could take up to 10 years on the waiting list

>Buy a bag, a tent, a sleeping bag, some camping kit and get innawoods for a while. It's life-changing stuff.

Yes it is. Excellent advice and you'd all do well to take it. It's not going to change our serious political problems, obviously, but it will drastically improve your physical and mental wellbeing.

>Britian is not dead
I was going to post a picture of something but there's so much to choose from that I just can't decide on what picture to post, the politicians, the rape gangs, the attacks.

Take a book with you as well, something more primeval, like Bede or something.

I think the most damaging thing, beyond the politicians, rape gangs and invasion, is the desperate-for-defeat young men. It is people like you who pose the biggest threat to this country, and this country will die if you people keep allowing it to happen.

>Maybe you're right, but I look at what's happening to Britain and it looks beyond repair.
Start with yourself.

Deer outside lads

Beady Eyes. Tears he cries
Muffled disappointed sighs
Anglo children big and small
Mosley tried to save them all
Left right. Right left.
Leftists sow Old England's Death
No English culture left to stand
As Marxists spread across the land
Now allied with the Left and Labour
He makes the Pakis your new neighbour
To sate their first for English blood
That they wanted, that they got.
Now Albion's devoid of cheer.
Anglos have fear. The end is near.

Make the ultimate sacrifice and kill some Pakis

Make sure you leave a manifesto so the media won't completely control the narrative.

Do it lad.

wait. they start making red dwarf again?

nice! where you at?

shoot it

Violence would only make matters worse

Did you mean the British people as whole? Because I don't see anyone doing anything to 'fight back', it's all on you.

You are to blame for this, so are your parents and their parents.

You are the problem.

I'd also recommend doing something like this. Once per year I go to a religious retreat (not religious as such myself) in Ireland where the monks that inhabit it are sworn to a vow of silence apart from when they sing at mass. Guests are expected to maintain the same vows. Cost about £300 for the week full board but they make allowances depending on your circumstances.

Anyway it was the best thing I ever did to get my head in order several years ago. Just being alone with your thoughts in reflection in tranquil surroundings, being around other people but never feeling the need to make conversation just for the sake of it. It was an empowering experience. I'd recommend similar retreats to anyone.

After Dunblane massacre, 1996: “If a cricketer suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, are you going to ban cricket bats?”

At a WF meeting in 1986: “If it has four legs and it’s not a chair, if it’s got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it’s not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.”

A VIP at a local airport asked HRH: “What was your flight, like, Your Royal Highness? Philip: “Have you ever flown in a plane?” VIP: “Oh yes, sir, many times.” “Well,” said Philip, “it was just like that.”

“I’d like to go to Russia very much – although the bastards murdered half my family.” 1967.

At Duke of Edinburgh Awards scheme, 2006. “Young people are the same as they always were. Just as ignorant.”

On how difficult it is in Britain to get rich: “What about Tom Jones? He’s made a million and he’s a bloody awful singer.”

I will miss him when he gone.

Just outside Baltimore
Can't all I have is a friends revolver and I'm on public property

>Red Dwarf
>Robot Wars
>Takeshis Castle

What a career

It has spotted you, sir!

Sing it a song.

Shes gone lads ):

>Red Dwarf
>Robot Wars
>Takeshis Castle
>Corrie
>THE CRAIG CHARLES FUNK & SOUL SHOW

Hey where is a good place to go camping in south east of England? I am going to Londonistan at the end of July

I once went on a hike in Buckinghamshire/Hertfordshire (this one) walkingclub.org.uk/walk/chorleywood-to-chesham/
Are there any (relatively) secluded spots within 2hrs of London by train/car?

How much shit would I get in if I fired a .45 at 10pm

>write a poem for brit/pol/
>No yous

>hey guys look a deer
>four yous

>Might have to have a look and see where there's some woods around me that I can camp in.
I honestly can't recommend it enough, it's my favourite thing to do and at risk of sounding like a cunt it's fucking fantastic for the mind and soul.

Wherever you live there will be somewhere nearby to camp. I'd recommend a campsite for the first few times as it makes it easier, then if you enjoy it you can move on to 'wild camping' if it takes your fancy. Get a little hex stove or whatever and take some packets of rice or couscous so you can cook something easily, watch the sun set and just chill out and take in the surroundings. There's nothing comfier.

My favourite thing to do is 3 or 4 nights with about a 15-20 mile walk each day between locations. Stop off wherever you want to have lunch and look around, have some beers, go to local museums/galleries, speak to people and experience Britain as she should have always been.

>It's not going to change our serious political problems, obviously, but it will drastically improve your physical and mental wellbeing.

Agreed. I still despise nearly everything about the state of things but without my nights/weekends away I think I'd probably be swinging from my staircase by now

Make friends with it.

This. I've got a (((kindle))) and try to find a book about the local area, either history or crime or something.

>Calling for murder
>Being in the EU
>Inciting racial hatred
>Not being terrified of being BTFO

How do you do it Hans?

Shit poem

2A

Write a poem about deers.

I appreciate your way of warning others about the anglo menace.

>Dream Team

Can't be forgetting his character Joel Brooks.

The race war cometh lad, make sure it's YOUR name we're calling out when we charge into battle ;)

That sounds really cool actually. Never thought of doing anything like that. Will definitely look into it.

The nation will miss him. At least the non-cunts will anyway. Fantastic man despite being a bloody continental.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-FfVshrIcY

I AM AWARE OF THE SITUATION.

I KNOW WE LIVE IN DARK TIMES.

YET I WILL NEVER SWALLOW A BLACKPILL

MY HATRED KEEPS ME ALIVE AND ALERT

IT MAKES ME RIGHT ON FOR THE ONES I LOVE

RIGHT ON BROTHERS

DON'T GO IN TO THAT GOODNIGHT QUIETLY

KEEP CALM AND KILL

Cringe.

>MY HATRED KEEPS ME ALIVE AND ALERT
Give it a couple years, little man.