STUDY: Majority Of Female Joggers Experience Harassment While Running

>STUDY: Majority Of Female Joggers Experience Harassment While Running

A new Runner’s World survey seems to confirm what most women who run – or just most women – already knew: female runners are gambling with constant, widespread and sometimes frightening harassment from men when they hit a trail. The survey is part of a larger special report, “Running While Female,” which included anecdotes from scores of young female runners sharing their personal experiences with harassment. The findings of the report were grim.

More than 2,500 women were surveyed, and more than half of those under 30 said they’ve experiences harassment while running. A full 94% those women said their harassers were men. Female joggers reported that they’d been propositioned, followed or intimidated into changing their routes, and frightened of being assaulted. Sixty percent also said potential threats discouraged them from running at night, which feeds into the longstanding narrative that only men get to be out after dark, and that in order to not be harassed or assaulted, women should just go inside when the sun sets.

motto.time.com/4548022/women-jogging-harassment-study/

+

>Running While Female: More than half of young women joggers get harassed, study shows
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/young-women-joggers-harassed-study-article-1.2846002

>One in three women runners reported being followed by a person in a vehicle, on a bike or on foot.

>Jennifer Herr, 36, from Brooklyn, told the magazine, “A police car rolled up behind me and blared on the megaphone, ‘Stop running!’ When I turned around, I discovered that they were calling to a man that had been chasing me.”

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/young-women-joggers-harassed-study-article-1.2846002

===

Have men gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-733kKsdUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Attractive women outside alone in clothing that reveals their attractiveness receive positive male attention.
News at 11

>Women experience harassment.,

So?

What's your point?

If I want to catcall I woman, I do it.

If they don't like it, they can stay their asses inside the house.

Bottom line.

>“I try not to let it get to me, but it does,” Chelsea Cloud, 32, from Kalamazoo, Michigan, told Runner’s World. “Harassers are taking away my freedom and right to run outside in peace … I’ve been harassed in the dead of winter, completely bundled up with a mask covering most of my face.”

Nice try, guy.

>What's your point?

Men are being really shitty to women.

>Woman wears deliberately slutty-looking clothing to jog in instead of something practical for exercising and bitches about "harassment."

When working out, the least of my concern is clothing aesthetics. I wear something I know I'm gonna get sweaty in. Kind of like how people have work clothes for getting dirty.

>right to run outside in peace
What amendment is that?

GOOD NEWS

This is stupid. ALL RUNNERS GET HARASSED. I am a guy and I have been harassed more times than I can count. "RUN FORREST RUN" and then they throw shit at you. Happens at least once a month . This is not a sex thing it is a douhebag thing. I am scared to run at night because a group of drunken teenagers might try to run me over or beat the shit out of me.

Can we please just start shipping these retards to the Middle East?

So you mean prancing around in your underwear might attract men? You don't say...

>This is stupid. ALL RUNNERS GET HARASSED. I am a guy and

Do you get SEXUALLY harassed?

Do you go missing with your body being found later somewhere in a ditch?

Well what did these women expect? If she's a cute woman and out running,I'm going to try and talk to her! I mean, I'm not a faggot, I will pursue a beautiful woman.

woman are just objects.
calling out a nice cunts tits or ass is just an alpha thing to do.

if the cunt doesn't like it I don't care.

>do something for attention
>surprised when you get attention

The only people that get angry about men being men are the ones that are not harassed. Normal women take it as a compliment and move on with their life. The women that never get called or noticed are always the first to complain about men being "pigs". What are men supposed to do? Not be attracted to women? Are men supposed to defy their own biology? I think the feminist would prefer that men were attracted to the unattractive. The bottom line is men are attracted to women that look, smell, dress, and act like women.

test and bump for faggot op

By "me" I am assuming do men? and yes men do end up mugged or shot and left in a ditch, I am betting just as much as female joggers do.
and If you have never been a serious runner you don't know what you are talking about. men get probably more harassment from other men than women get sexually harassed. Girls on my XC team in college hardly ever got yelled at or harassed, and lots of guys got shit thrown at us and had to run away from groups of fuckers just wanting to start shit. happened all the time.
never happened to any of the female runners

I bet you 9 out of 10 times, the men harassing these female joggers are Mexican/Hispanic or Black.

> implying they aren't just insecure as usual and answered bullshit on the survey

Beaners and niggers are to blame for this. break down the numbers and you have your golden ticket.

In fact, when I'm out running, I don't catcall women enough.

abloo bloo bloo

They didn't even mention race

put a burka on then, commie cunts

Fucking nignogs man. Spics all do that fucking hissing sound at women. I want to kill em when I hear that fucking sound.

I'm a fit/muscular white male who runs about 20 mpw. I get cat-called by fat mexican ladies and fags driving around in a Prius at least 3 times a run.

So fucking what?

Stop posting this on my nofap

Urgh, that would damper any run.

you have no change of being raped

Sadly we rarely know the ethnicities of the individuals involved here. I guarantee though the vast majority are, shall we say, subjects with potent melanin. The fact of the matter is, white men in a civilized world don't do this kind of shit. Maybe the occasional bad egg, but nowhere near as many white men as black and hispanic men do this kind of catcalling shit. The fact of the matter is, this is normal behavior for them, and the people it affects are those that live in the big cities. However, who do they blame? White men, because it's always our fucking fault for everything. Why did that black man kill that other black man? If that sort of shit ever did make it to the news you can be damn sure it'd be blamed on white men somehow. But seriously, the issue is assholes (primarily ethnic), in big cities, doing it way too often.

They dress like whores to attract men, and its 99%+ shitskins who do this stuff aggressively

This is what the liberals wanted after all, the weak of our society preyed upon by the foreigners

>implying the women who lie about being catcalled have any chance of being raped

Braap?

You have low masturbation standards.

Implying experience happens anywhere else but in their head

>more than half of 2500 surveyed
Wow, how oppressive.

Why are femenists so paranoid? Are femenists actually harming other women's mental health with their "all men are rapists" claims

guys run fine in a track suit
why do women have to run around in their underwear

If they look like the image posted, no wonder! No one's asking you to wear the burkah, but come on ladies!

The ones that don't experience harassment quit.

>more than half of young women in scantily clad "exercise" clothes have people to talk to them when they run in public, at some point

Kill all men. I mean it. Kill'em all.

Lol this....

Yesterday i saw a plump blond woman about 30 taking her three kids (triplets??) around the block in a stroller.

The kids were two toe headed boys and a blond girl screaming with their arms in the air like they were on a Disney ride.

It really made me happy to see so i waved and smiled as I drove by.

As a white male I am positive I harassed that poor woman and her children.
Fuck I am so toxic.

Nigger white people do it to stop smelling your own fucking ass with that superior civilization bullshit.

Its not harassment. Its non chad attention.

Her ass is 10, stop hiding behind a nazi flag already, nignog.

Why is this my problem?
Sage.

>Wears skin-tight clothing which is objectively less comfortable than loose shorts when jogging
>Gets male attention
>"OMG HARASSMENT!! FEEL SORRY FOR ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

shit user, I didn't even realize this at first. only half???? If you ask any serious male runner it would be 100% of them have been harassed. not sexually but by men non the less.
My theory is that women get rubber necked for the most part and maybe once every 50 runs the might get a cat call, but men almost never fails, I get screamed at and called a faggot almost every other run.

It's not harassment, it's biology: if you jog around with your sweat dripping over your body, with your tits jumping up and down like magic beans, then you are making yourself presentable to the male sex for mating.

Don't like it? Tough fucking shit: the only thing these tiresome women are moaning about is the fact that they get cat-called by men they do not fancy.

TOUGH SHIT: del with it. Your mother and grandmother did, why can't you? Are you so spiteful and pathetic that you can't brush off the advancesof men that you do not fancy?

I have a really weird feeling in my heart watching your webm.

This. Even in good areas you sometimes get stupid comments as a guy.

I don't know how it compares to women though.

not in the wealthy suburbs i live in.

All women are paranoid. It wouldnt be a surprise if the majority of harrassment claims were made up or exagerated

Tell women's fashions to somehow come up with another way besides fucking underwear, lingerie or some sort of tight luge suit that exposes vagina, then men will probably calm down.

Its such bullshit because you know men always wear long shorts and a tanktop while running. Women should not need to wear less clothes.

I guess basically I am partially blaming nike and Adidas for this nonsense.

>Its such bullshit because you know men always wear long shorts and a tanktop while running

the men in los angeles regularly jog shirtless and i am here for it.

Femanon here, can you guys stop thinking with your dick for a second , ugh I'm exercising, why can't I wear light clothing?

Nice LARPING, fag.

But let's assume you are a woman.

You can wear light clothing, it's your choice.

You have to "man up" and just deal with the cat calling.

Get used to it.

Or just stay inside the house.

no we can't. In fact, it is female privilege to be able to do so.
youtube.com/watch?v=j-733kKsdUk

I was just out at breakfast with the old girl,sitting there and some 10/10 girl with long black hair wearing those yoga pants getting coffee at the counter, the damn things are transparent. Where the fuck are you supposed to look? It's brain vs penis vs belly, I just concentrated on my food and had sneaky looks.

Buy a treadmill then you dumb cunt

Shiiieeeeeet

if a man that any woman would fuck walks around with just a thong on he will get the attention of woman and some may call out to him

men have lower standards and will fuck most women therefore the majority of woman jogging wearing revealing light clothing will get men staring + cat calling

Hot guy cat calls them, women are totally fine with
Ugly to average guy cat calls, women call it harassment.
^ That tends to be since women are fat-phobic and ugly phobic. Women need to open up to uglier men since they expect men to like ugly and fat women. Its only fair to go both ways.

Also probably that guy behind Jennifer was a guy running away from the cops or another jogger that matched the description of a suspect. Total paranoia

That was probably me

I kind of like that shit to be honest. I like it when people interact with me when I'm running. I'm training to enter the the military and my friends know that's the reason I'm running and they will come by in their truck yelling "LEFT! LEFT! LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT!" or generic Full Metal Jacket quotes.

Did a little bit of blood rush into your penis as you watched her?

Did you imagine you in scenarios......fucking her?

Tell me about her ass....

Yep

>be running
>coming up on woman
>she looks behind and notices me
>increases distance but she eventually gets tired and I catch up again
>repeat for the better part of a mile
>she eventually tires and I pass her
>spaghetti out "nice pace" and continue my run
>she's probably one of these women

It was her hair mostly, it lead to her perfect barely concealed ass. I remained master of my domain though and didn't even get a chubby.

>Import millions of niggers, spics, and arabs into your country
>Be genuinely surprised when they act like niggers, spics, and arabs.

Also

>Anecdotal evidence

See gif

Fucking this. I bought a rowing machine so I could stay inside.

Probably the same percentage of male joggers are harassed. Do you honestly think a fat man would not hear "Mc Donalds is the other way" or a thin man "Run, Forrest, Run." Everybody is harassed but men don't bitch about it.

oh i agree, It kind of makes me proud sometimes to know that I am getting fit and those faggots are just jealous, It sounds like a rationalization and faggy to say it that way, but there is that sense of pride that comes with it. Just think how different that is than a woman's perspective, especially a femnazi

imagine being so goddamn privileged that the biggest problem in the entire world is some guys saying you're hot.
Western women are living in a bubble, there is hunger, poverty, black market of organs, child sex slaves, drug trade, prostitution and all kinds of evil happening daily and the only thing they care about is catcalling holy shit we need a war so these stupid whores can wake up.

if girls would use proper running shorts instead of yoga pants and cleavage tops, maybe it wouldnt happen?

Well that's why they run in the first place, they love getting "harassed"

Good....goooood.

Tell me.....

Describe her ass for me.

Keep going

ugly, but you dont need to look at her face

Former XC fag here. Elite high school team and ran at major division 1 college. Can confirm this. We once had a bunch of chicken wings thrown at us and got covered in Buffalo sauce. Very often cars would swerve at us just to be dicks and see if they could get us to jump to the side. I honestly think we got more shit than the female runners did.

First of all
>self-reporting

There are two things young women love above anything else. Being recognized as beautiful and being recognized as a victim. Both modalities allow attention to rest solely on them. If both can be achieved at once, so much the better.

I hear you. I'd rather be praised for hard work than get praise like the walking Moby Dames who take a fat picture of themselves and get the who "You bootiful gyrl!" routine.

Muslim tier thinking desu

ive been called a fag while running by a passing car once. i mean, who hasn't been randomly called a name at some point in their life?

How this happened

>Has anyone tried asking you out while you were out jogging?
>Yeah hehe :3
>OMG those disgusting sexists

She was a tall girl, not too tall though, still approachable with an athletic build. When she stood there she bent her right knee so her left hip was more pronounced and the sunlight was prevented from completely revealing her body.

Please god sauce on the girl in OP's webm

>STUDY: Majority Of Female Joggers Experience Harassment While Running

I know a girl who goes running n yoga pants for catcalls and then goes hope and faps about it. True. She's very hot and has no personality. Yes I have fucked her. Anyone who could manage a conversation more than 5 minutes without knowing she is both borderline retarded and vicious bitch would be the perfect match for her.

Can confirm; I regularly harass women joggers.
>damn girl all that jelly and no toast
>whoa look at those buttcheeks
>they're like 2 pumpkins wrestling beneath a tablecloth
>fucking aayyy nice cameltoe
Etc., etc. I'm actually pretty good at it, lots of original material. Usually the chicks laugh, sometimes I even get laid, even right there in the middle of the park.

Stop running in ghetto, degenerate neighborhoods filled with mexicans and niggers.

XC was a hell of a sport. I remember when our team captain broke his leg was out a season, but he started riding his bike next to us when he was well enough. Did your team have special break down before a meet? We always did the say "Skin" on 4 breakdown. The looks we got when we did that were priceless.

kek

With how it is now they probably consider harassment as a guy turning his head to look at the chick

Well, considering we are taking over your countries its the future thinking of your nation.
Get the fuck back inside.

every team does this. it's kind of a quirk among XC guys. Our break down ended in "OH IVE GOT A BIG ONE"

*Inhales deeply*

Thank you, for that marvelous description.

Good day to you sir.

I was also thinking this while reading it

>OH GROSS THAT SHORT GUY IS LOOKING AT ME
>BETTER CHANGE MY ROUTE

Meanwhile the short guy was actually fire hydrant

We were a Catholic school, so we said an Our Father, followed by a few motivational words and broke with "let's go (mascot name)!"