White men are superior lawyers

Why would anyone in the right mind hire a female or black lawyer? White female lawyers lose 50% more than white male lawyers. And blacks men lose 43% more than white male lawyers. Source: thejuryexpert.com/2011/05/the-effects-of-race-and-gender-of-attorneys-on-trial-outcomes/

Well, my wife is half italian and half samoan... and an attorney. She wins more than she loses by far and she practices all kinds of law. Guess either she's an outlier or the study is shit tier.

>Half Italian
There you have it

Where do the Jews fit on this spectrum?

Fabricated anecdote vs. Empirical Columbia, Cornell, Harvard and Bjerkeley study. Who should I trust?

psh the study is only relat ing to jurors. That's a whole field in of itself. Juror Psychology. They even admit in the article linked their are multiple layers of influence beyond just race or gender. It has to do with how the jurors perceive the relationship between the lawyer and themselves.

literal real life, and yes i don't trust any studies without reading them regardless of origin.

Yeah, you basically read 250 pages in 2 minutes! You're fucking hilarious.

it's called skimming for themes. I'm still reading you Sup Forumstard. fucking gascists...

Your wife should definitely do something with your erroneous grammar. I am well versed in the ways in which expectation and presumption bias daily perceptions. These are basic aspects of human nature. We're a racist and sexist country, get over it.

I must know if the Jews are the best lawyers. I ain't reading that shit. Do they break it down by religion?

They don't. Jews are great at everything though. That's why Hitler hated them so much.

Having a female defense lawyer represent you in a rape charge as a man has benefits in influencing stupid jurors. You should know this.

Rolling

They must, the verbal IQ is no joke

>Great at everything
Using peoples kindheartedness, yes

But Jew lawyers are still the best lawyers. In fact, I'd be willing to be they are considered white in this study and are propping up the demographic.

Hire a Jew, and you'll never lose. This goes for making money and getting out of trouble.

>kindness
no good at using dumb fucking subhumans who with the liberal and egalitarian mental illness. whites didn't dominate the world through equality and being nice. it was through guns and conquest. being a cucked out faggot is why whites deserve to fucking die. egalitarianism is regressive and anti-human and needs to be wiped out even if whites go with it.

We won't

>Where do the Jews fit on this spectrum?

N/A. The jew only seeks money, not justice. Therefore if the jew is paid, the outcome of the case irrelevant.

I had a great female lawyer for my divorce. Got mad when she wasn't aggressive as I wanted at the time, but turns out she was a pretty shark in a suit and her diplomatic approach got me a sweeter deal than I ever thought possible. Holy shit I actually came out ahead. They have their place

post pic please