ERIC CLANTON SPOTTED VIOLATING HIS PAROLE

youtube.com/watch?v=UNhIli4dt4E

ERIC "BIKE LOCK BANDIT" CLANTON spotted at anarchism rally violating his parole smoking weed and drinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucpd.berkeley.edu/faq/general/how-do-i-contact-city-berkeley-police-department
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is old news user.

lasted 3 seconds with that faggets terrible shit voice

>this is old news user.

So is Trump getting elected but you CTR faggots are yet to get over it either

Was it confirmed that the IGD website is run by a Berkley prof? What was the news on that?

The Clinton Foundation was more than just "Pay for Play". They were using their network of Democratically elected Sheriffs and Judges to pervert the justice system.

People would pay Indulgences to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for leniency or outright Exoneration of Crimes committed. (This is how they built their Blackmail network).

After the 2016 Election, The Clinton foundation become defunct.

Though most of their employees migrated to the Obama Foundation. Where they are still accepting said indulgences to get people off the hook for crimes committed.

Now we are at where the FBI gets into hot water.

Every Now and then a Confidential Informant will get into Legal trouble. Comey Instructed (Shilled for the CF) his agents to utilize the Clinton foundation as a fast track method to get them off the hook, instead of using the proper legal channels

This nigger gets probation for trying to kill people?

desu if i was a trustfund baby and just tossed away my life id do the same thing he is doing... might as well have a bit of fun before i go to jail for 15 years and get asspounded daily.

Probation means no jail unless he breaks the law or rules of his probation

Is that fucking true!? What the fuck. Has anyone sent his probation officer this video. What the fuckity fuck I am mad.

Well he broke dem rules. So now how do we get him thrown in jail where he belongs.

Every day until he's locked back up.

Iirc, he is out on bail after a preliminary hearing...not probation

like week old news my dude but yeah this dindu is fucking retarded and should be locked away for a while

So then OP is a lying faggot. I figured he mixed up parole and probation but I guess it's neither. Does he have any restrictions on bail?

Well we gotta get that fucker back in there.

Definitely can buy this. How will he be investigated on this though? Have to do some gymnastics to tie it into the "Russia probe"

>parole
Try bond, parole is post prison, not jail

t. Convict

dum burgers aye

What were you in for? I see you aren't British so I'll rule out possession of a butter knife

if this doesn't get forwarded to the proper legal team/authorities/judge, then it doesn't mean shit, bruh.

So is this guy going to jail or what?

On bail he can't leave the US. Let's drop him off in Mexico tied up.

GET THAT SON OF A BITCH

None of your fucking business

Keep the pressure on Berkeley PD to continue persuing Antifag terrorists

ucpd.berkeley.edu/faq/general/how-do-i-contact-city-berkeley-police-department

When is his next court date? July or August 4th or 5th? I need to put it on my calendar.

I don't have anything better to do next weekend. Mind if I keep the fingers and toes?

What doesn't someone beat the shit out of this guy so he can have a current story attached to his name

Several lifetimes in prison in so much more satisfying.