Why don't you have a girlfriend bro?

Why don't you have a girlfriend bro?

2D>3D anytime

All the non-fats are taken. I give up.

Because I have a wife.

I guess I'm not worth one.

I'm a shut in and unemployed. Plus my relationships in the past went south because I wasn't willing to give my time. Better to stay single until ready.

This

Because I'm fat and all the girls on OKC and PoF are literally bottom of the barrel girls with major issues. You'd be shocked at how many of these girls have an attitude problem or are 4/10 and think they are Chad material

I have a wall around my heart. I can't even love myself

i feel ugly 'cause i'm so out of shape.

i don't feel like i can approach women until i'm at least a 7/10.

the 2D>3D meme is literally White Genocide.

I don't talk to women and they don't talk to me

I'm pretty happy with my wife, it took a lot of effort to find a catholic girl who was as racist as I am

I don't talk to women and they don't talk to me.

niggers are jewing me

Who cares,we love money power and helicopter rides,if they act like lil bitches,they deserve it

woman are annoying and entertaining them is so tiresome

i dont need a gf when i have the bogs

Stink too much. Have no direction. Bore the shit out of me. Nothing in common. Not aesthetic. Their voices piss me off

I'm a manlet. I stand no hope and even if I do I shouldn't pass on my genes

Be a man and control them.

Lost her to feminism. Dumped her. Will find another.

Because women fall in one of two extremes: completely good (wouldn't marry me if I was the last man on earth), and completely decadent (who I wouldn't marry if they were the last woman on earth). There is no middle ground.

In other words I've had it with women and I've quit trying.

Control?Thats fascism,free market you fookin commie.The only thing we can do is close borders

I'm an autistic loser that can't hold a conversation.

>shut in and unemployed
>single until ready
hate to break it to you, but your situation is getting worse, not better over time