What does one do after achieving the goal of a white ethno-state?

I see very bold and troubled men here, who scream a lot but how much substance there really is to this screaming?

>White
>enthno-
Be satisfied with your Polish ethno-state, user.

destroy non white countries ?

Furtherance of the health of the people/nation.
Institution of health, wellness, and fitness programs to make sure nearly everybody is very healthy.
Further pursuit of science, medicine, art, mathematics, etc. to benefit everybody.
Pursuing space travel, exploration and colonization of parts of the world yet unseen.
There are lots of things to do really.

Conquer space

most of the people on here aren't even white and are just self-hating shitskins larping as white nationalists thanks to plebbit flooding this place with shitskins, half-breeds and kikes by the hundreds
this white ethnostate shit is currently some of the most depressing type comedy tier shit going right now

Bring back cultural values.
Compete/work together with other white nations for the space frontier

GMO and SUPER DRUGS to create super humans.... then use humans with 200 iq's and unlimited health to take over space

Space conquest is an activity reserved only for professional elites, so it's delusional to mention that

And what does one do after going to the gym and taking care of his fitness?

Drink a few beers, listen to your favorite music outside on a warm summer night, and shoot the shit with your friends.

They wage meme wars against other states, displacing Isis as the new most cancerous internet group ever

> every one will be a elite at some point

UNITE THE HUMAN RACE INTO A HEGEMONY AND CONQUER THE STARS

Sup Forums is satire.

spbp
Make it an ethno-planet. Then we may move onto the stars, genociding all subhuman aliens in the universe.

Then you lose a war financed by Jews and get cucked into oblivion. Sup Forums is interested in preserving the white race, and are choosing the most effective way to destroy it do that. That's the top minds of Sup Forums for ya.

> And what does one do after going to the gym and taking care of his fitness?
It's a goal unto itself.
> Space conquest is an activity reserved only for professional elites, so it's delusional to mention that
Not really, going to space itself maybe but actually doing it is a massive national collective undertaking that lots of people can look to with pride, aspire to, learn about, etc.
Plus one of the things to do would be to look into eugenics and genetic engineering to improve everybody drastically. You could eventually get rid of the elite/commoner distinction entirely by making everybody of high genetic quality.
Really I feel like no matter what anybody says you're just going to say
> But what do you do after that
At which point you're basically just making some type of nihilistic philosophical thread and there's no point about going any further.

Then it's the perfect thing to strive for.

You know Reddit is whiter than Sup Forums, right? If anything, it's made this board whiter.

This, we B L E A C H the stars

I want reddit to leave

yarrr this be the truth about Sup Forums mateyyy, not a one of us is a Nazi, but thar do be some sea dogs among us!

You know it's true though, right? Just compare the Sup Forums vs Reddit meetups. This board is a cornucopia of diversity.

1. ethnostate is stupid
2. Eutelegenisis can save the world and eliminate stupidity from all races on earth.

>Jews
>White
Pick one, and only one.

I never said anything about Jews. Reddit is filled with nerdy white progressives. Not my fault they suck Jew dick.

Now that you got dubz I agree with you

Just thinking about a big white city. Like a Paris or a London that is completely white. Or a few cities in America like Chicago or Atlanta. Given back to the white peoples that created them. Makes me feel happy.

No degeneracy. Wholesomenes. Emphasis on families. Architecture. Art again. Lifting up the population to their highest potential rather then keeping them down.

Brings a tear to my eye that is whire millenials never got this but I will do everything I can in my lifetime so a white child can have this in the future.