Black people are po---

>Black people are po---

Top quality shitpost

Kekked

Only of the finest.

>When the epitome of your culture amounts to 3 stacked rocks.

Hearty kek, thank you sir.

That font choice is kino

What is the current exchange rate?

Sheeeeeet... it'z party time!!

Something like USD $0.0023 to a ZWD but I don't think it's trading anymore.

For some reason I love stacking rocks. I can spend hours doing it.

I've built dozens of little dolmens out in the woods. Gave myself a hernia trying t0 move 200-300 pound rocks.

Those ones were zeroed out entirely. They no longer have a local currency.

>The Zimbabwean government stated that it would credit 5 US dollars to domestic bank accounts, with balances of up to 175 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars, and that it would exchange Zimbabwean dollars for US dollars at a rate of 1 USD to 35 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars to accounts with balances above 175 quadrillion Zimbabwean dollars.

Worth less than the paper and ink that makes it.

I have two of these.
They cost me $3 on ebay to cover the shipping.

About $00.0022 to a Chuck E. Cheese token last I checked

I fucking love that mick.

One of those will get you 100 rocks at your local dirt market.

I'm happy that it happened this way. This being said, things have gotten better since the suspension of the dollar back in 09.

Why can't they just have a normal currency that makes sense

Actually those rocks are naturally stacked. The less hard rocks eroded around them.

Proxy

Isn't bottom pic from the latest Ghost Recon game? Looks super familiar.

Me too! Check out my recent work!

Nope. Still some whites hanging around in Zim, mate.

Same thing as the Utah goblins?

1:1. The currency collapsed and is now pegged to the US dollar.

Why, what is there to do in zimbabwe

>Guitar Hero font

GOAT-tier currency, to be frank

No, it's an outdoor mall in Zimbabwe. It's called, creatively, the "Mall of Zimbabwe."

ITS CALLED RHODESIA,NOT CHIMPBAWE

Are you White or Black, and how do you feel about Rhodesia

Grow tobacco, live, play golf. What is there to do in Canada, then? Watch the pride parades? At least when the commies had a go at Rhodesia, Rhodesians fought back. What the hell are you doing?

It was called Rhodesia, and while I'd like it to be called Rhodesia again, it isn't called that.

I'm white. I was born in the waning days of Rhodesia, grew up in the brief days of Zimbabwe Rhodesia, and here we are now.

What is this $2 American? What are those rocks? Their bank?

>PIC ENTIRELY RELATED

FUN FACT: The Zimbabwean dollar was abandoned by the government. Citizens were encouraged to submit their Zimbabwean currency to the government in exchange for foreign currency (USD, EUR, etc), though many refused because they wanted to remain "billionaires". The currency is much more valuable and stable now that it is traded as a novelty collector's item. In other words, ebay is more effective at managing a currency than an african government.

Do you ever plan to leave Zimbabwe?

Those are the balanced rocks. Found all across Zim. It's a natural phenomenon. Back when this picture was taken, that note was probably worth around $40 or $50 USD.

Haven't left yet. No flights booked at the moment, that'd be a negative mate. I was born here (albeit, under a different flag), and this is my home.

At least are you doing Sup Forums's work there son?
Is there anything in wich we may help? Living in such a shithole should be hard

>they can't even stack rocks

Love it

If the government had itself started selling it to foreigners as a gimmick it could have become the first completely meme-backed currency.

Mate, I don't live in a shithole. I'm doing alright for myself then, anyway. You have to realize that Mugabe knew he mucked it all up when the whites had their flight, he realized that rushing in to majority rule was a right fuck up.

Not all the affies are bad, you know. Some of them are proper folks who hate Mugabe worse than many of the whites here do.

do you have many of those disgusting african insects flying and crawling around?

No, the locals here don't fly.

>Black people are stup-

i thought Sup Forums was all about kicking out foreigners. isn't what mugabe did "redpilled"?

Op says hes democrat.

So it could well be, thst op is serious and really that retarded