Pennsylvania

Will this state remain red for the 2018 elections? what about 2020?

(724) checking in.
heroin high alumni here AMA

ill do my part... west mifflin pittsburgh

I take it you mean Seneca?

>Heroin high

Did you live in MontCo by any chance?

That's a pic of 412. My hometown.

>Heroin high

Thought of Seneca straight away and I didn't even attend there.

How the hell did it even get the name? I graduated 2012 and never heard any problems about heroin when I was there. Only problems were pot.

717 here.

Used to live in Allentown. Can confirm that PA will not be white in 4 years.

724 here, fuck uniontown, Smithfield, masontown and carmichaels.

yes
steel jobs are coming back in 1000s around the area

i drove from Fayette all the way to allentown once, everyone was a shade of brown and all stared at me, we should nuke eastern pa.

I think so, 570 here. In my area almost everyone I know is very pro Trump and Barletta. I saw a couple Hillary signs but really Trump dominated the attention around here. I don't think the refugees from New York and New Jersey even vote. My town is 50/50 european and hispanic

I only started hearing it at around mid 2015 from some friends who went to it. Guess there's a growing drug problem, especially heroin.

Hey guys, Ohiofag here, I was thinking of moving to Pennsylvania, any natives know about good places there to check out?

can confirm, my sister and dad are on it, cousin sells it.

Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley if you're looking for work

ohio pyle is the best youre gonna get in this state. very white area too, beautiful scenery in the summer

Started way before 2015... So many pretty white girls got blacked & pimped out for heroin.
I see all the fuckers who caused the epidemic getting picked up in drug raids. People I knew growing up & every time I see one of those pieces of worthless shits name in the paper my day gets better.

Delcofag reporting in
Go Royals

Phillyfag here. Gentrification is a beautiful thing.

Will stay red for 2018 and 2020.

Depends on what you're looking for and your price range

Brewerytown? lol

North Central, praying not. Fuck the GOP for being absolute cucks to big business.

Bill, go to sleep

bethlehem pa here reporting, mad fucking work in many feilds in the lehigh valley

610 represent!
ex-addict with 2+ years reporting. it really is that bad and now i feel left out because EVERYONE is fucking shooting up. i was there before it was cool

Ground zero seems to be Butler City, the worse shithole ever.

state college checking in

I like to wrench and what I do now destroys me physically and mentally, is being a mechanic decent?