I know this is a giant meme on here by now, but stop and think. Why is this okay...

I know this is a giant meme on here by now, but stop and think. Why is this okay? Why does Trump always need to make others around him feel submissive and inferior to him? Is it his ego? Is he compensating for something?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because winners arent losers

anyone else could have asked for two scoops, trump is the only one that did, that's why he's president

>billionaire
>current president of the US of A
>hot wife
>successful kids
>good presidency (despite what the liberal shit media is saying)

Why wouldn't you want to show you are superior in literally every sense of the word?

TL;DR - Because he can, now fuck you and fuck off.

cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/index.html

Have you all read the article? Trump is agressive and combative to everyone he works with, which is very unpresidential. He needs to get over himself.

Define presidential.

BBRRRRRAAAPPPP

Because he's a big baby who's extra petty and vindictive, but everybody has to live him with for four years, because the GOP can't keep power without him.

So you keep him happy. You give him extra sauce and an extra scoop.

It's a power play. Betas like you wouldn't understand.

THOSE WERE HER SCOOPS DRUMFY BOY! GIVE THEM BACK! IT WAS HILLORYS TURN FOR PRESODINT!

Fake news cuck

Acting with dignity and respect for others. Even Bush Jr. acted right in social situations despite being a laughing stock in every other aspect.

I'm peach twoscoop fernnnpffff

TTWWWWOOOO SSKRROOOPPPPPS?!?!??

IMPEACH DDERRUMMPPPPHHHHH!

I know this might be a stretch...but what if....He just wanted two scoops of ice cream...crazy right?

He comes from the business world and stupid shit like this is aggressively taught and exercised during negotiations.

My ex from my college day's father was a very high ranking executive for procurement at Nissan.

Whenever he flew in suppliers for meetigns during tough negotations, he would have chairs specially ordered that where literally the was only about 14 inches of the ground.....and he'd have one about 4 ft off the groudn

it was so stupid and fucking petty, but so was 90% of the other bullshit meeting shit I happened to see.

Did guys know Hitler only let the Jews have scoop of ice cream? Only party memebers were allowed two scoops

Two having two scoops of icecream means disrespect? Means he lacks dignity?

What is this? Grade school?

TWOOOOO SUCCCOOOBS PEACH SUCREEAM
post yer titties with a timestump, op

Waaaaasswaasa Drumpf is a bully and he took a poopy in my safe space

>fat
>orange
>retarded
>probably corrupt; proven liar
>his 5th avenue comments
>compares self to Christ; entire family does or blasphemes Him in many ways
>probably a manlet I mean why not, at this point
>"jewish" family; autistic son; wife hates him; definitely has a cripple cock
Interior "penis"

Hello electoral college

>Why is this okay?
He runs shit. His house. His rules.

shouldn't he be on a strict zero scoops diet? he's morbidly obese

He runs covfefe orders for big nosed individuals

He should have had 3 and given them none, then made the faggots watch him enjoy his succulent dessert.

Bitch maybe he just wanted some more ice cream, what in the fuck even is this

Maximum vey

He doesnt need any

How about stop projecting yourself onto Trump.
People were allowed to get as many scoops as they fucking wanted. Trump got 2 because he's 70 god damn years old and doesnt give a fuck about his figure.

Only needs $50 burnt ketchup steaks so he can kill medicare and meals on wheels and budget for 60 miles of solar border wall. Lose ford and carrier. And still not do his isis plan

>Time wants to have tour of white house
>"those fucking kikes are going to do a hitpiece on me, they'll whine about anything"
>"haha I'll give them something to whine about"
>they take the bait
>whine about inconsequential minor detail
>proving his point

You dumb faggot liberals still haven't caught on to his 1488 dimensional chess yet have you? Although I Don't suppose you ever will when you all push the "lol trump is stupid" meme all day every day.

Underestimate your enemy at your own peril.

It's sort of worrying to watch so many people just fall into nonsensical shitposting, like screeching endlessly is now the only outlet for every wrong feeling in their rotted souls.
But then you filter and ignore