Why do you hate black women, Sup Forums? Fucking them is our best chance to get back at Jamal. If we colonize them...

Why do you hate black women, Sup Forums? Fucking them is our best chance to get back at Jamal. If we colonize them, we dilute their race.

And your in the process.

Man, these new recruits the JIDF is hiring surely are green...

Goddamn I wanna suck them titties

Q

come on fellow white people, breed your genes away! to get back at blacks! just do it, we're all white here!

Jamal can't beat us. Because chances are Jamal is descended from white men using their female property. He's descended from rape baby slaves

Not so. The man who plants his seed... seeds the plant that shall be grown. -- My drunk ass, 2017

the problem is their hair, natural negro hair is gross

This

I haven't done punnet squares since high school, but since the dad passes on so many genes, there's a good chamce you get a white baby. And if you get a white baby, you win.

They all fucking look weird, all non white females have this weird strip of hair down their belly button to their pussy mound, it is fucking unnerving. Black female monkey has the same shoulder and hip structure as the males and both sexes have the same baboon like ass shape. Plus they all look like their men in the face, I don't see how it would be possible to even get an erection.

>getting back at Jamal.
??? I don't even think about Jamal. At all.

Around 5 posts today about black women. Not a single one was deleted. 2 BBC threads were made each lasted around 4 hours. What the fuck are mods doing?

Because most of the ones I see are fat, loud, and nasty.

Attractive black women are rare. Maybe 5% of them.

>Attractive black women are rare.
Also they're race-mixed already.

Wtf I love black women now

Because I know a woman, 26 years old whose father is pure white and he went to Ghana to find a nigress to impregnate.
When she told me that and I looked her in the eye, I knew right there that mixing with niggers yields niggers. Not a single sign of whiteness about her.

BLEACHED

Pics?

i need a sauce on that user

The mom and dad pass on an equal amount DNA

Black women with great tits is rare since they, for some reason, tend to have saggy tits that look like shit.