What did they mean by this?

This thread oughtta be good. Here for the reads.

kill yourself you disgustingly naive fucking commie faggot.

mass media? More like lazy fat piece of shit niggers make up fake stories instead of leaving their office and doing real work.

Is this the actual cover? Will they just attack Fox News and right wing sources or is it actually fair?

fake?

>Time trying to save its own skin

That's great if real

No fucking way it's real

Did they really do this?

>unnamed source
Like "government official who can't be named". Can't go wrong for journalism

Fuck off shill. This is a shutterstock image. Sage

Time makes utterly fake news all the time. They'll have a huge spread about how the races are exactly the same, and create neanderthal nigger jesus and slap him on the cover.

this. give sauce you fucking faggot

yes

Who do you think the media is? Shaun King and the guy who wrecked Jewish cemeteries then blamed his girlfriend are the ones writing the articles that CNN is quoting every day.

fake and gay

You ignorant faggots don't get it. I've created this meme to bring to light the stupidity and laziness of the media who get their source from their girl-friend's son's yoga-coach's bus driver's milk-man and make that into the narrative of the day.

I intend to add more subtle detail and release to Twitter. It's pretty crappy quality wise but normies can't tell anyway...

Ps: i welcome saving and spreading of this to the internets if anyone so wishes.

You are such a fucking faggot.