White ethnostate is unreasonable

white ethnostate is unreasonable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=n5w2Mh6CyXo
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white ethnostate is a fantasy, i'm mixed race, i would know

segregation is discriminatory and bad

>tim pool
>human

When is that scumbag going to have a fatal accident or some shit?

whats wrong w tim? seems pretty tame imo he does interviews w cool people and discusses multiple angles cuz he seems to be actual journalist (talks a lot about the ethics of it anyway)

is there some shilling hes done im not aware of?

tim looks like a tranny

Hapa beta cuck.

Moth

>white ethnostate is THE SOLUTION

here, OP, i corrected that 4 u.

It is though. I hate French people and in my ideal world, would prefer if they don't exist. A white ethnostate ensures that those French faggots are considered my equal. It means I'll have to live in a state with Germans, and Russians (who are essentially mongoloid rape spawn). No, white nationalism should be rejected because it assumes all "whites" are monolithic.

that's fine
stop being autistic.

>taking David Cross's political prognostications seriously

lol this little faggot cant even handle his baldness.

Correct. Which is why we need multiple white ethnostates, which unify in war against kike nigger bitches when not at war with each other. because ethnic cleaning and shit.

YOU SIR ARE TRUTH

tim poole is kind of hot

ITT: White "Nationalists" that want a homogenous ethno-state, but still want to "gas the kikes" because they set up their own ethno-state.

white genocide is unacceptable

I see I see, interesting. How would these ethnostates be categorized?

If the diaspora kikes fuck off back to Pissrael they can stay there. Of course they won't unless forced to do so.

If you're into French mongrels I guess yeah.

>we want to kill the kikes because they have an ethnostate

u wot?

that's not why we want to gas the kikes.

>still want to "gas the kikes" because they set up their own ethno-state.
>thinks the sole reason to gas the kikes is the existence of israel
Get fucked mohammed

It's not, this regressive welfare state shit can't continue forever. At some point there will be a racewar to clean shit up.

i agree. we need fresh debt slaves to be our janitors and im perfectly ok with an 80% white population

SEENo he's a baldlet subhuman

If I pull that beanie off will you cry?

Fucking hell why does he wear that dumbass winterhat 24/7, if bald just fucking wear something else that dont make you look like a freak in the summer.

When the student is ready the white ethnostates will appear.

Namaste!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

he looks like thin Notch

>unarchived VICE
Hooktubed that for you so they don't get views

Thank you, based Norwegian.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5w2Mh6CyXo

redpill

no doubt he is good at being a journalist, but seems like he tries to kind of justify his mongrel identity by telling everyone that it's a dumb idea for whitey to want to stay pure and segregated

That's why his name is pool.

By wearing a hat all the time he just draws attention to it. If Molymeme can pull it off and nobody gives a shit, then why can't he?

There will never be a white ethnostate unless you use the kikes weapon of destruction against the them....

>Japan is unreasonable
>South Korea is unreasonable

sage for slide thread

nah dude, I mean, look at this fucking redpill. The anchor is trying not to lose his shit

That's not why

In America, at least. I could see it happening in Europe, but America is literally a nation of immigrants. Whites were never native to North America.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

>WE

hapa genetics make for the best trannys

Whites conquered North America and built a European nation until the 1960s when (((politicians))) began to forcibly change our demographics.

>but still want to "gas the kikes" because they set up their own ethno-state.

i think i may have a slight misconception that all-white country with a significant majority of certain ethnic group is a white ethnostate, so i thought that most of eastern europe already applies if you consider slavs somewhat white. would be nice if everyone would collectively defend the borders and could be coordinated as one group for this task, without having to fight for judeo-mallsharter greater israel project interests.

No bully Tim Pool

All you have to do is look at the insane infighting within "white nationalism" to know that the ethnostate is a retarded dream.

*Anglos
Don't forget how the "native" whites quarreled with the Italian and Irish populations when they came in through Ellis Island. A white ethnostate will never work in America because you'll never be able to decide who's white and who's not.

Cool gaslight bro

Honestly this. The white nationalist movement is disjointed as fuck and it's not showing signs of repairing itself. They still haven't elected a leader because they don't fucking trust anyone. Everyone's either controlled opposition or too cucked for their liking.

It doesn't help that it's full of rampant paranoid schizophrenia. Literally everyone they don't like is (((them))).

Who is this man?
COMPLETLY UNRECOGNIZABLE

That's not the reason at all.
I want the same thing they want.

Wrong
The dirty hook nosed kikes can have their as long as I get mine

However those hook nosed oven dodgers don't feel the same way

wow i can't believe he doesn't shill against his own kind, what an irrational human being

Jared Taylor is always highly renowned.

pro white isn't shilling against non whites.
it just appeals to non-cucks.

I thought people don't like him because he doesn't talk about da jay kyew.

Why do people think this guy is an expert on anything?

>Oy elect some leaders so we can tear them down and destroy the movement

Boy you'd love that I'm sure

Ironic since ashkenazi Jews are genetically predisposed to actually being schizo

Yeah mainly because he's scared as fuck of the repercussions

aryan ethnostate boys, aryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_HeM7tLKmc

check this video out too, it's real good

That is actually ironic. Also explains why so many Jews turn out to be batshit crazy liberals.

>literal fascist doesn't want a leader
holy kek

Your racist 'fuhrer' president who is the closest thing you will ever get to an ethnonationalist is welcoming legal immigrants, and refugees by the boatload.

Yeah I think an ethno-state of any kind in your country is 'unreasonable'.

>set out to prove point
>prove opposite
No matter how bad I feel about myself I have never fucked up this bad.

>Jared Taylor
Last time I defended that guy on Sup Forums, people called me a kike. It's hopeless.

Those were kikes calling you a kike.