White people couldnt even discover refried beans

>White people couldnt even discover refried beans
>master race

Master race would be able to cook this without help from mexicans

gud thrad

rally gud trol i r8 10/10

Baked beans on toast, faggot. You can keep your refried beans. All of them.

Refried on a flour tortilla. The only choice.

Bro it is so fucking obvious just keep cooking the beans and add some butter after the water has evaporated. It is way more delicious than the beans white people make that isn't even debatable. How could this not be discovered until mexicans came along

mah nigga

Yeah we need mexicans to work in one of white Americas largest global enterprises. McDonalds.

>Beaners

Funny how McDonalds corp is worth more than their entire shit country.

Who did they steal the butter from?

Because butter is not designated as compatible with Peso currency.

white people food is the least appetizing, w the exception of the french and italians. british, german, polish, norwegian, etc. cuisine is garbage.

Spics are too stupid to know when to stop cooking the fucking things.

By the way, I reported half a dozen more of the filthy bean eating animals to ICE today.

>smash beans?!!
I love beaners now

Honestly what the fuck is up with that. White people can come up with iPads but never thought about frying beans.

Thats why McDonalds is found worldwide.......

>refried beans
>only fried once

How do you report them? I saw a Mexican in Sydney yesterday. They obviously got lost crossing the border, I need to help them back.

Why do all mexican dishes look like diarhea

how does this not look delicious

>lard
just

Dude mexican food is the best I dont even care. I hate mexicans but I have to give respect where respect is due.

>smashing beans because you're too retarded to figure out you have to soak them before using them

Something for you to try within your lifetime.

Croatian Macaruni ( with fresh hand made pasta )

Thank me a few years from now, in a prayer.

or this

Is that why Taco Bell improved on your cuisine a thousand times over? Like thousands of years and no Chalupa? Kind of retarded.

Literally unbeatable breakfast there, t b h

Maybe because refried beans taste like ass and no one wants them. Take your famine food back to tacoland.

>improved

wew

At the refinery I work at, there's a Mexishit dropping dead every single week from a heart attack. I'm not even exaggerating. Mexicans eat high-fat garbage so it's no surprise their cardiovascular system is fucked because they eat shit like what's in your picture.
Enjoy your coronary artery disease Pablo.

Breakfast of champions right there

it doesnt, it looks and tastes like shit.

Taco bell is shit. Real mexican food made by wet backs is the best shit I have ever tasted in my life on this planet. Not even close. I have been to 5 start restaurants and everything. Mexican food is just the best.

I get my protein from steak.

>inb4 I get my protein from semen.

>refried beans being good to begin with

all mexicans do is give different names to foods with the same ingredients.

You've got shit taste or poor cooking skills.

>White man discovers how to harness, store, transmit and utilize electricity
Thats right lesser beings, bow before Tesla, for without him we'd be living in a world much different than now.

chili was invented by texan cowboys (aka white people)

Spic food is lazy granny slop.

i hope you dont think taco bell is better then legit mexican food

They're called lentils fuck your bean only dish.

>2017
>these faggots have never enjoyed a superior breakfast called huevos rancheros

I feel sorry for you honestly

Thanks to fatties like you.

mcdonalds in other countries are more gourmet and have better food/more options than the ones in america.

No. Food I make at home is always better than what I have to buy from others. Including mexican.

Thanks user, you just inspired me to get ingredients for Nachos

Where's the bacon?

Did someone just shit on a plate? What am I looking at?

I bet you eat rice for breakfast, don't you?

Gr8 b8 m8
The pinnacle of humanity is refried beans

>gourmet
>mcdonalds

bro no matter what its still just fast food

>he thinks refried beans aren't boiled until tender first

You have to order a side of bacon with your huevos rancheros. google images was failing me

>germans can't co-

Looks great, I love food from all cultures (except Indian or Thai).
Can you not recognize mushrooms?

>beans
>high fat
Guess how I know you're an Ameritard.

36g carbs in one cup of refried beans. No thanks fatty mcfat fat.

Im actually going to Google this, and test make this as a breakfast. "For science".

Thnx.

Fucking Mexicans and their shit cuisine. They give the rest of Hispanics a bad name. Refriend beans gives me diarrhea every fucking time.

>mushrooms
Sorry, I don't eat poor people food that grows on cow shit.

Beans are shit you peasant.

Indian food is god-tier.

>>White people couldnt even discover refried beans
>>master race
>Master race would be able to cook this without help from mexicans

You have no clue what "master race" means. It means something dumb, but you don't even know what it means or how the idea developed.

mushrooms are good as fuck you faggot pirate

Get the beans and that rotted tomato off the plate and the rest looks top-tier.

>eating diarrhea
I used to live on the Mexican/US border, and lemme tell ya, legitimate Mexican food is garbage. TexMex (AKA: White-ified Mexican food) is actually moderately-high-tier.

I'll pass. You can keep your unsanitary SHITaki garbage.

I don't like the spices they use and how much of it they use. Fucks with my Anglo palate. Chicken curry isn't bad though.

I went to school with this faggot. His first name is Paul, I forgot his last name tho.

Saukraut is a fucking torture device, ban that assault-flavor

Who would want refried beans? Food for subhumans, right there.

nigger you don't even know how to make refried beans it seems.

You simmer on low for 4-6 hours in chicken broth then cook garlic and onion in lard before pouring it in with the beans and smashing them.

REFRIED beans
holy shit you are retarded. do you seriously not know how much fat is added to create refried beans? this has to be bait.

Sauerkraut is FANTASTIC. Love having a big brat in a french roll with lots of sauerkraut and some dijon mustard.

Looks like diarrhea

>Canadian bacon
The only good thing about that plate.
Wrong bread, no ketchup for eggs and taters, those sausages are nasty and the beans are from a can. Mushrooms don't even fit into the meal and the tomato looks unseasoned and the wrong variety. 3/10

>eating beans boiled first, then cooked in tons of fucking oil
No thanks.

you obviously don't know that the OPs picture is refried beans, not simply overcooked beans.
it's like you've never been to a mexishit restaurant before.

>refried beans could never be made without copious amounts of lard
Just stop posting.

In Texas we call them breakfast tacos/burritos depending on the size of the tortillas you use.

Pico de gallo and potatoes, sausage, bacon, or w/e with eggs and salsa on the side.

You're not considered cool for a highschooler in Texas, if you can't drive your f150 for breakfast tacos every morning.

Id rather eat glass than ever let that vile slop touch my tongue twice. I don't even feel bad for Germans after trying that shit, they deserve what they're getting if that's their idea of food.
Brats are 10/10 though so maybe there's hope

Why do Mexicans refry beans? Because they couldn't get it right the first time

Indian food is my favorite. I eat it every day almost and I'm white.

Mexican food is literally variations of the #2 plate at pepe's in different configurations. I'm down with their hot sauce abilities but other than that, meh. Bless the brits for introducing curry to the west. That was their swan song contribution

who /FrijolPeruano/ here?

Reminder: that this is closer to what white people actually eat, not the fancy restaurant images these faggots are uploading.

>not eating beans, toast and mushrooms for breakfast
You people cannot appreciate REAL food unless it's drenched in 'cha sauce, coriander leaves, and tons of fucking spices.
You probably don't even know what umami is, since your tastebuds are so dulled.

You don't need ketchup on an over-easy. Besides there is plenty of sauciness from the beans.

>carbs
>somehow magically make you fat
>obviously not the cup of oil and cheese added to the beans
ketofags everyone

gtfo. you can't make that consistency without a shit ton of fat of some kind. It's not possible.

huevos rancheros are not the same thing as a burrito.

A typical huevos rancheros plate in texas consists of eggs and a sauce with beans and potatoes on the side. Served with tortillas separate.

refried beans suck

t.surburban child with a weak stomach

God damnit Sup Forums you are the pickiest fucking eaters.

It was actually discovered by a white Hispanic

>NO TRUE REFRIED BEANS HURRR!!!!
Don't chimp out and shoot up your school, Josh.

>Mexican food is literally variations of the #2 plate at pepe's in different configurations
This is what gringos actually believe
>chiles rellenos
>pozole
>cemitas
>mole
>alike

OK I need to wrap my head around this configuration.

If the tortillas are on the side, items from the main plate go into the tortillas?

at least post a more aesthetic looking one

>turn the humble, protein-rich bean into the consistency of diarrhea and drown it in fat

Describes Mexican cuisine well tbqh

I won't deny it. I can't believe a few flags above us someone said they hate mushrooms. The fuck.

>typical Japanese breakfast

>no Heinz baked beans
>no toast
>no Colman's mustard
M8, what the fuck iz wrong with you? Do u evn live? Mexicunts don't know SHIT about cooking or appreciating savoury foods. They only know about muh corn n chili peppers.