IT'S OVER

THE NIGGER WON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLlDzWt7TPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And they used tax payer money.
Awesome.

I wonder what that money will be spent on.

Bump
People gotta see this

dem scrattchies

Probably a long-term political move. If they lost, Ferguson would have to deal with the raging backlash and we all saw that niggers start destroying properties, assaulting people, etc.

Getting killed really was the best thing Michael Brown could have ever done for his family.

what a scam, incredible

it's our money. we'll use it to restore ourselves as kings.

truly the nigger lottery at work

Correction: the jew lawyers won.

It'll be gone within a couple years.

Btw, ya'll shouldn't be mad about this. Just because they got $1.5m, you think they'll start knowing how to make sound investments, savings, and checkbook balancing? More often than not, when ordinary people get instant access to large amounts of money (like winning the Lotto), they end up bankrupt and in an unbelievable amount of debt within 5-10 years.

5-10years from now we'll be reading an article about the Brown Family falling under some hard times and asking for donations to pay off debts because of their uncontrolled nigger-rich lifestyle. Not to mention, the American Black community has that Crab-In-A-Bucket mentality and Black People around the world have that innate weird communistic tribal sense, especially towards family members. /r/ing that screenshot of the African Aid Worker who explains the African mentality and while they'll never reach modern civilization levels.

www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2016/01/why_do_70_percent_of_lottery_w.html

>"People who were little, ordinary people all of a sudden become extraordinary," said Steve Lewit, CEO of Wealth Financial Group in Chicago. "They're euphoric. They lose all sense of reality. They think they're invincible and powerful. They think they're Superman."

>The biggest problem, several finance advisers agreed, is that lottery winners give away too much money to family and friends.

>"Once family and friends learn of the windfall, they have expectations of what they should be entitled to, and many of these expectations are not rational," said Charles Conrad, senior financial planner with Szarka Financial in North Olmsted. "It can be very difficult to say no."

It doesn't matter, it's going to be back in the hands of taxpayers soon anyway, pic related

uncle tom ass niggas finna git my 9 from behind wit hoodlum niggas pullin triggas im feelin some kind way rite now nigga reppin 314 nigga opps git hit talkin shit yanawmean freal shit goin down in a minute niggas muhfukin bix nood fake ass niggas actin all white n shit wit money niggas needa got a lick soon gonna be my lick after rollin up in my whip this is in my mixtape comin out in a minute

>Once new millionaires start giving money away, "it's difficult to reverse course and turn off the spigot," agreed Westlake financial planner Scott Snow, who had a South Euclid client who won more than $100 million in the Mega Millions lottery a decade ago.

>Kevin Myeroff, a certified financial planner and CEO of NCA Financial in Mayfield Heights, said a shocking number of lottery winners don't get help from professionals such as a financial adviser or attorney. Or they surround themselves with the wrong people. And then they up giving too much money away and squandering too much on depreciating assets such as cars, vacations and gifts.

It's shit like this that makes me lose faith in America.
You can rob a store, start a fight with the owner, start shit with a cop, get shot and still be in the right if you're a nigger.
The sooner this joke of country collapses the better.

It's not America, it's fucking White Guilt. If you run to most white civilizations, you'll still run into the illogical mindset that allows this shit to happen. For some fucking reason, Whites are the only group that have lost their innate sense of in-group self-preservation. Asians puts Asians first before others; as do Jews, Africans, Arabs, etc.

Whites need to bring back White Nationalism and be proud/unapologetic of who they are. Not White Supremacy, just White Nationalism.

Any attempt at white nationalism will just be labeled as white supremacy. Literally every time.

Of course, do you think the families of these nigs care about "he wudda gud boi" was killed? No, they see it as a fucking payday. I'm sure they made a killing with t-shirts and donations too

They'll probably get robbed by family members

>tfw you realize that family is going to get eaten alive by its own community because niggers.

enjoy the wealth!

I know, we have to break that fucking connection off and it can be done. It's been done with other races: when Asians have pride, they don't get accused of Asian Supremacy.

We have to be calm and logical, understand people at first will be appalled and afraid of the idea until point out the hypocritical double thing.

>So I'm suppose to not acknowledge my people's accomplishments, but acknowledge my people's crimes?

>So Blacks can do the opposite? Why?

>How come we only talk about slavery up from the 17th century until the 19th century? Why not go further down history and talk about African Empires, like the Moor Empire, that had a strong economic ties to slavery? Why not modern slavery, like in the UAE and Libya?

>How can I have universal White Privilege when whole support behind it is within the context of American History? About White Privilege in the context of other cultures and countries?

Etc. etc.

Don't have to.

>It's like dat, cuz? Thots we were family and shiet. Oh, you think you betta now cause you got some green now, huh? Too good for the hood now, huh? Just gonna turn your back on senpai like dat?

>...N-no-no.

>Guud, now help me pay off dem child supports I owe and gits me a new car. You knows I gots ta find a new job and I cants do that without a car.

>video evidence, physical evidence and witness testimony showing the shooting was justified
>settling out of court

true disgust

this tbqh
if I was a nigger, I would bust a cap in their asses and buy myself some expensive rims with their hard-earned gibs

More like a month if that

MUH FUGGA BIX NOODS BOT MAHSELF A BOAT AND A FUGGIN LOT OF GOLD CHAINS NIGGA

>gets shot and nigger steals them

Wonda what dey gonna get?

Wow i'm so fucking pissed off rn

tfw black father of 17 kids from 9 different girls

tfw considering farming them for reparations by training them to harass cops and get murdered

So wait:
>Nigger nogs
>gets btfo
>Family incites a riot and destroys a town
>demands dindu reparations
>gets rich

Meanwhile:
>Robert H. Richards IV
>Du Pont heir
>rapes his 3 year old daughter repeatedly
>Gets off FREE because he 'wouldn't do well in prison'

Our judicial system is fucked, this is why kikes are able to erode our country, they've flipped our legal moral compass to the point where it's illogical and incoherent.

This is how the kike works. Subterfuge, the woman's tactic. I'll say it again: kikes have the collective soul of a woman, they can't be trusted.

1.5 million dollar rims?!

And? We don't need to alter that. We need to start telling coloreds and race traitors to shut their fucking jew mouths and fuck off to some third world nigger country if they have a problem with White Supremacy.

Suntin like dis?

They better spin

Better than your mama on a nigger's dick.

That's some Newport Menthol quality nigger noggin right thur bruh
nigger

In the ghetto when a nig dies from an officer it's called 'winning lottery ticket.'

Ah sheeiiit mang, Imgunna git ma rims done and da interior a pink felt, and a big ass engine, nowaimsayin nigga?

>he thinks the time for words isn't over
everyone has already chosen a side, faggot. stop talking and start killing.

makes sense that someone that lunged multiple times for a policeman's gun, while fighting him, would be rewarded

youtube.com/watch?v=MLlDzWt7TPc

>just gonna turn your back on senpai like dat?