AncestryDNA. How white are you?

Alright fuckers, am i Ubermensch? would i be aloud into the SS? how about you?

Also note, Not even a trace of Southern European,Slavic and Jewish. Just PURE white

>anglo
>white

good kek

>27% Irish

Fuck off nigger.

and...

>aloud

good lord, you people created the fucking language

Actually, i should point out the Great Britain percentage is Scots and Northern English and the Irish percentage is Ulster Irish.

>aloud
>finland
>pure white
What color are your eyes/hair?

Dont be such a grammar nazi, we dont all spell perfectly, especially at 04:39...

>being a fucktard that doesn't use old english inflection

I'm 100% Germanic (German, Austrian, and Norwegian) and I don't need a dumb DNA test to tell me what I already know

Light Blue, Dirty blonde

Similar 23&me but more anglo. Parents are from northern england yorkshire area. Black hair hazel eyes. Same question.

This

Unless your "Great Britain" DNA is Scottish then you are not white
This

It is more Scottish, there is a bit of Northern English, but that area used to belong to Scotland anyway

>would i be aloud into the SS

Are you a retard? Anglos were shot on sight by the SS. You are below niggers, because they just rush to were they can can get an easy meal. Your sub human race is the one that caused the end of Europe.

There was literally muslims SS units, and also there was SS units for the British

>Caucasus

>no Slavic
>is 2% Russian

there was a single SS unit that was made so British POW could rush the front line and die with some modicum of dignity. it never had more then 27 at a time

Finland is not Slavic
Caucasus is a very very slight trace, probably because i am Caucasian?

Hitler himself said the British were so similar to the Germans and he never wanted to go to war with us

Hitler was wrong about a lot of things. That is why he shot himself.

You say potato, I say potato nigger
Also 2% Fingolian

It look's like some of your ancestor was raped by a viking...

howd i do goys

>East Asian
>Native American
>"Unassigned" What are you? part Alien?
Also you will need to stick a toe or two in the oven

To any western canadians interested in joining a western Canadian independence movement, shoot an email to this address:

[email protected]

ea and native are same category but 1 toe for the ethnostate seems fair