/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - REPENT! STOP SINNING!

>“But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.” (1 Peter 1:25)

>DAILY BREAD
The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying: Stand in the gate of the house of the Lord and proclaim there this word:

Hear the word of the Lord, all you of Judah, who enter at these gates to worship the Lord. Thus says the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel: Amend your ways and your deeds, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Do not trust in lying words, saying, “The temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord.” For if you thoroughly amend your ways and your deeds, if you thoroughly execute justice between a man and his neighbor, if you do not oppress the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, or walk after other gods to your harm, then I will cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, forever and ever. (Jeremiah 7:1-7 MEV) youtube.com/watch?v=1Sb8jUGbg6M

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtu.be/PZl0CDtNLyQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
>TRUNEWS
youtu.be/t_6OgGHAdAw

TESTIMONY
>Howard Storm's NDE
youtu.be/DKob9cXYo3A
>Ron Reagan: I Went to Hell & Saw My Friends There
youtu.be/6RyaJA9wui8

MUSIC
>Give Me Your Eyes
youtu.be/bBkfcMvPOIc
>Write Your Story
youtu.be/ecV1NHmELuA
>Beloved
youtu.be/SiY4FZN9ClI

PRAYER
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8IGVfZRITs
academia.edu/1340542/Prayer_in_the_Qumran_Texts
youtu.be/vA4qwxilt08
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8
youtube.com/watch?v=XzUyWOGCiS4
kingjamesvideoministries.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWawfP5Sj0k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyLGGVJzbFs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=53BN9tTDoCw
kingjamesvideoministries.com/NIVOmissions.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Constant off-topic shitpost threads sure are grwat.

Stop shoving religion in everyone's trought

are you the naturefag user?

People within marriages are called to remain chaste in their marriage.

This means only having sex if it is open to the possibility of creating children, or if it restrained and respectful, like sex only during the off days of the woman's hormonal cycles.
Disrespectful sex is things like sodomy and contraceptive sex.

Lust can very easily creep up on a relationship and ruin it.
Chastity is something that all people need to practice at all times in their life.
It's not something that people only have to think about before marriage.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8IGVfZRITs

>Create thread that you're free not to view.
>forcing religion.
>forcing.

Anyone know of any Orthodox churches in Northern California? I am about to be moving there(unfortunately)

Amen!

Naturefag from last thread detected. I'm convinced you are just some troll now.

academia.edu/1340542/Prayer_in_the_Qumran_Texts

am i retarded for being amazed at this shit

I've heard Protestants try to explain those passages away by claiming that Paul was specifically referring to homosexual prostitutes, and was not referring to monogamous homosexual relationships.

The bible is made of of ink and paper. Anyone can interpret it as they wish. That is why the Magisterium of the living Church is necessary.

Should the bible be the only guide?
Especially when you see things like this?
It would be nice to have the bible as the one authority and everyone interprets it the correct way. But it just doesn't work, evidently.

Keep The Faith Strong!!!

Matthew 13: 24-30

>Jesus told them another parable: “The Kingdom of heaven is like this. A man sowed good seed in his field. One night, when everyone was asleep, an enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. When the plants grew and the heads of grain began to form, then the weeds showed up. The man's servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, it was good seed you sowed in your field; where did the weeds come from?’ ‘It was some enemy who did this,’ he answered. ‘Do you want us to go and pull up the weeds?’ they asked him. ‘No,’ he answered, ‘because as you gather the weeds you might pull up some of the wheat along with them. Let the wheat and the weeds both grow together until harvest. Then I will tell the harvest workers to pull up the weeds first, tie them in bundles and burn them, and then to gather in the wheat and put it in my barn.’”

Psalm 127

3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

youtu.be/vA4qwxilt08

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf

And if you call yourself a Mormon, for the love of God please check out the link.

As a Catholic I have to confess that I love hearing Protestant pop music.

youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw

I know I know...

REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE A KJV FAG, YOU'RE A SERVANT OF DER EWIGE JUDE.

GREEK OR BU$T.

I was raped when I was 14 or 13. No penetration, but I had to masturbate an older man. I didn't enjoy, I hated it, and was repulsed by it to the max.

What about the flesh becoming one? Is there something I must do to be good with God?

It was done against your will or under coercion. You are not at fault and you are forgiven.

You should go and talk with your local Priest.

Random anyonymous people can't help you for real.

Why's that? I am about to get this amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8

I already healed myself mentally. I just want to know if I'm good with God.

What about the flesh becoming one? I don't want it to become one with another men.

I sinned, I had sex with multiple women. Lots of harlots and low life women. But at least not a man.

Interesting.

You could interpret the good produce and weeds as people. There are inherently good people created and inherently bad people created. And at judgement, the good a seperated from the bad and the bad are thrown into hell. Thus giving the passage a very Calvinist slant.

Or, you could interpret the good produce and the weeds as an individuals good works, with the bad works being sown by the evil one. At the time of ones death, there is a "burning" to purify the harvest. Thus giving it a very Roman Catholic slant.

LMAO JUST REPENT BRO

like it's that easy

most of you faggots won't even make it into heaven

my brother has seen the angels, however god appeared in another form.
He was a major skeptic and used to laugh at me, now he tells me on a daily basis how amazing it was and reminds me 'it's real man trust me'.

It's coming bros, I've been a bad bastard for years because although I've tried hard to be faithful the temptation of sin is too great coupled with the 'maybe he's not real' factor.

Not anymore, I try to stop when any decision I make may be a bad one and actively try to be a better person.
Not looking forward to the day of judgement, there's shit I've done I don't want anyone to know but I deserve it and will accept whatever I am judged as.

Repent bros, shit's real, also god is a cool guy and the angels have an amazing sense of humor, it's not all fire and brimstone.

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the eart
Big Bang BTFO

Genesis 1:24
And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Evolution BTFO

>anyone not liking my shit threads must be one guy
Fuck off

Sin is a break in your relationship with God as a result of your own free will choice to reject His love by doing harm to yourself or another.

Victims of rape have done no sin, their relationship with God is not changed by the evil actions of another.

It's the rapist who needs to worry.

Look up the Greek Septuagint.

Basically, KJV is based off of Christ killer scripture while the Septuagint had to be literally thrown out of Rabbinical Judaism because it pointed so heavily to Jesus being the messiah.

Prior to it be anathematized by the kikes Greek Jews had used the Septuagint since they grew up only knowing Greek. So, this one guy, can't remember his name, had 3 people translate Jewish scripture into Greek (all 3 of them were in separate locations to avoid collaboration) and all 3 of the texts were consistent with each other.

If you're reading KJV you're doing yourself a disservice by not reading a bible based off the Septuagint.

You ever tried to pray for people you hate?

You ever tried to forgive who did you wrong?

It's the hardest thing ever, to wish good for who you deeply hate. It's the hardest thing ever to humble yourself and ask God to take care of who tried to destroy you emotionally or even straight kill you.

It feels humiliating. I tried doing it. It's hard work.

Ok so the Orthodox study bible should be good to go

>Is there something I must do to be good with God?
Accept the save grace affording through Christ's work, not your's. Good works are evidence of your salvation, not the means of it. Some people may even struggle their entire lifetimes. Don't give up on him, because he hasn't given up on you, and he's had an eternity to deliberate over the matter.

Here's another way to think of it.

Assuming you love God.

God has everything.

What do you get for someone who has everything?

Fuckin' nuttin', m8

You can't give him anything He can't have any other way.

Accept what He's offered. You're the one wanting. Not Him. Just take it. He's offering.

Yup.

1 John 5
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

1 John 3
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 4
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

>raped
>No penetration
>14 or 13
Nah, you're a fag who jerks off older guys.

Galatians
2:16/21
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

3:6-11
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

5:4-5
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Then stop, ask for forgiveness and turn your life around.

Good choice user

>proof by assertion
>circular reasoning

>he that overcome all things
Huh...so much for Faith Alone

I'm trying, I'm about to stop it totally

1 Thessalonians 5:21

Test all things, hold fast what is good.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=XzUyWOGCiS4
There are two lines in bible translations. The KJV is Gods word.

saved yur image

always nice to have to prove a point

I had dreams of dying, and after some time going to a giant church like it was heaven.

I dreamed about God making promises of giving me everything(not WHATEVER I WANT, but lots of things that he presented me) I wanted if I chose to side with him.

I dreamed of being a joker poltergeist that HAD to flee in the presence of the cross, and seeing a giant cross on the horizon after flying away from the window.

Are there any true on those dreams?

If I am saved by faith alone why does the Bible keep hammering me about judgement?

I got it from this website along with this image.
kingjamesvideoministries.com

Is the Orthodox bible missing those?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWawfP5Sj0k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyLGGVJzbFs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=53BN9tTDoCw

I am roman Catholic and the first explanation is the most evident to me.

The explanation says that God didn't put the weeds there, so it definitely cannot be of a Calvinist slant since if that is the case, God did put the weeds there

bump

KJV worship is an age-old meme and follows the same mindset that protestants have of the church of the first millennia: "Everything was wrong until now. Everyone was wrong until now."

ya the bible is weird like that

like the sheeps and the goats isnt even talking about christians being judged its only people who live during the tribulation period

you could come out of that with works salvation if youre not careful and know what yur doing

but yes dont get scared theres always so many verses to go back to assure urself u can not be cast out once u saved

I might go to church tomorrow, that would be second sunday in a row

sorry I used the confederate flag (since in the only flag I'd fly) in the last thread and butt blasted all these Christ faggots and their desert nigger book worship.

Do it

Bump

I think your first interruption is probably the correct one besides the part about people being created evil or good i believe we have free will to choose weather we are good or evil

Funny because nowhere in any of the verses about judgement did any implication of excluding Christians exist

bump

LET IT BE KNOWN ALL CHRISTIANS IN THIS THREAD.

That, no tree you can say. Will reach haven without roots in hell.

>desert nigger

bump for Jesus

A nigger is someone who does something on the most basic level of human interaction.

That is why I consider Christianity to be a nigger tier religion. It is a sheep conformity if you want to be a flock that's your own business. I'd rather be the lion that preys on the weak like nature designed.

bump for Jesus, and please, someone answer me

ahhh so ur a cathocuck

-_____-

sucks these threads are filled with them

It's slang for negroid. You also sound like you belong on reddit or /leftypol/.

What is truth?

If I belonged there, I'd be there you fucking idiot nigger. Do you think I'm to stupid to go where I want to be?

I'm glad my god doesn't give a shit if I hate you, it makes it much more satisfying to me.

>ahhh so ur a cathocuck
That doesn't change what I just said.

>If I belonged there, I'd be there you fucking idiot nigger.

You certainly don't belong here. And you have no god.

Does God speak by dreams? Was it him or was it me? Or something else?

Great videos.

Hears a list of how bad the NIV is.
kingjamesvideoministries.com/NIVOmissions.pdf

Nice welcoming world view.

It's welcoming to those who seek it. You don't. Therefore, you don't belong here.

Do you have to be seeking to stumble upon something great? God you're fucking ignorant I see why you're a christian.

Bumpz

This

I restate what I have already said. If a man goes into a church to praise the deceiver he is not welcomed into the church.

Excellent image.

The KJV is the official Bible and Official Cannon.

Those of you looking to get into Christianity, get the KJV bible.

>131240986
Actually this supports bbt and evolution

saved by faith, rewarded by works

I'm not convinced that there is any deceiver other than yourself.

To deceive me into thinking you have some sort of otherworldly authority that you have no more than I have.

Any fellow Mormons in here?

What happens if no works?

Bump, and god bless you all.

Some "Christians" believe in Once Saved, Always Saved. It's as ridiculous as it sounds.

Folks what do you think of christian gnosticism?

>To deceive me into thinking you have some sort of otherworldly authority that you have no more than I have.
I have the authority to tell you about Our Lord. I cannot do anything more to you, nor you to I.

God is the God of all things, dreams included. But what's your concern? Accept Him and receive all He offers, or else fiddle with your own salvation and flee in repulsion as your works only serve to tarnish what isn't blemished.

The work has been done. All you can do is trust in what has been done for your sake.

Want to do more in thanks? Go for it. Glorify and proclaim His name.

Be at peace.

Ok, but how do I stop being lewd?

Me

wtf the fedora is right at his head

This is a general for Christianity, user.

1 Corinthians 3:15
If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.