Why isn't Western Canada independent yet?

Why isn't Western Canada independent yet?

To any western canadians interested in joining a western Canadian independence movement, shoot an email to this address:

[email protected]

Because Quebec fucks everything up.

Because a liberal nation is better than an NDP nation. You cucks can't even vote conservative in the most conservative province.

the entire reason Canada was created was to take money from Ontario and the Maritimes and give it to BC and John MacDonald's railroad buddies

t. csis

We'll never accomplish anything ever if we think everyone is an agent.

Possibly because Alberta is full of Newfies looking for jobs. I've heard the same thing happens with Californians going to Texas and wrecking Texas.

Stronger together in diversity.

Corruption and cucking is the Canadian way.

thats an ugly fucking border

Because wereing to annex all of canada

>Why isn't Western Canada a part of the United states yet?
Good question.

thanks for the input Lt. Singh

we should just annex leafland

Lower Mainland is basically China

Keep dreaming, faggots.

The best chance at an independent west is if Quebec separate, the confederation would be done for.

Why would you want to include Mexico?

Make Canada The Great White North Again

>wish a nigga would

>implying this relationship would be consensual
oh, leaf. never change.

Not leaf I'm just here.

Because of british cucklumbia.

Chinese Cuckistan

>keyboard warrior amerifats gonna annex Canada

USA lost to us last time. Can't beat illiterate slant eyed dirt farmers. Can't beat norks even with the support of the entire region. Can't beat muds even though they gave them the weapons in the first place.

American military is such a meme

This.

Even in Saskatchewan I had to put up with people from Ontario SJWing it up with their "Wow look at all the white people driving trucks and being conservative".

To any western canadians interested in joining a western Canadian independence movement, shoot an email to this address:

[email protected]

You're just trying to get me arrested for saying I hate chinks.