blue his house with a blue little window
and a blue corvette
and everything is blue for him and hisself
and everybody around
cos he ain't got nobody to listen to

i'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

i have a blue house with a blue window.
blue is the colour of all that i wear.
blue are the streets and all the trees are blue.
i have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
blue are the people here that walk around,
blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
blue are the words i say and what i think.
blue are the feelings that live inside me.

i have a blue house with a blue window.
blue is the colour of all that i wear.
blue are the streets and all the trees are blue.
i have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
blue are the people here that walk around,
blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
blue are the words i say and what i think.
blue are the feelings that live inside me.

inside and outside blue his house
with the blue little window and blue corvette
and everything is blue for him and hisself
and everybody around cause he aint got
nobody to listen to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amost correct as the last predictions...
youtube.com/watch?v=gaaEYC4RDUQ

Atheist pagan here, I'm voting for Zuckerberg just to get these retarded racists mad AF. It'll be hysterical when everyone who's racist and religious loses to actual American values.

Now I've got that song stuck in my head.

Welcome to the Zucktrain bluebro. Drumpf is finished.

Yall niggas delusional.

Nice CTR thread.

Sage if you take the bait.

Thinking that democrats will win in 2020 is like a man that thinks to be a woman.

>any state choosing 3rd party
>under our election system

Drumpfkins are raging.

Can't wait for Zuck's massive landslide.

I'M BLUE IF I WAS GREEN I WOULD DIE

>Italian
>Trump voter
As I said, your way of thinking is fool.
And you are even payed for doing this kind of services... how much, 0.30 dollar per comment?

RISE UP DESERET!!!!

Racism is hard-wired into the human psyche. We will have to come to terms with it before having any success combating it.

The rise of the "alt-right" and other such sensationalism is a direct result of policies and related social engineering specifically designed to curb racism.

As far as some guy who runs a social media website - he's a web developer. I would never let a career web developer near anything more complicated than frontend maintenance.

And guess what: Running a country is several orders of magnitude more complicated than maintaining a website by delegating the work to thousands of cherry-picked slaves.

Agreed, although I'd blame the rise of the alt-right on fundementalist Christianity. Zuckerberg will hopefully in trouve legislation to tax churches, and remove religion from public property.

Utah has gone it's separate way. We shall reorganize back to Deseret.

Re-adopt the writing of my fore fathers:

Our traditional currency

Can't wait to see this on store shelves

I'm more worried about a ham-fisted attempt at basic income. Basic income and captialism do not mix: The prices of everything will go up to match what people are _known_ to afford on a monthly basis (or whatever the pay schedule).

Churches need to go, though. They're just businesses. Moreover, I would like to see a "percentage of active forebrain" requirement for being able to vote. That will eliminate a good 90% of the idiot voter base on both sides of the party line (plus adjust the min. voting age to 25+ - children should not be able to vote or accrue debt of any kind).

Atheist pagan here, I'm voting for Zuckerberg just to get these retarded racists mad AF. It'll be hysterical when everyone who's racist and religious loses to actual American values.

Noice Bait

I love how the shareblue niggers all "randomly" come to their threads and circle jerk each other as if they arent on discord right now dropping this threads link.

>and a blue corvette
You sound like a patriarchal shitlord who hates the environment, why don't you have a blue prius instead?