Deporting single moms is unamerican!!!

WHY ARE YOU WRECKING FAMILIES!?!?!?

>ICE spokesman Carl Rusnok says that Rodriguez-Sagarnaga, a Mexican national, has three misdemeanor convictions in Colorado.

>Her eldest daughter, 4-and-a-half-year-old Dariana, sent the following message to President Donald Trump, following her mother’s deportation: “I want to see my mom. Yesterday, my dad came home in his truck and I ran to the window to see if he brought my mama, but he couldn’t. I don’t sleep because I miss mama. I love her. I belong to her and my papa and we need her.”

>“I, and my entire law firm, are deeply saddened to hear that ICE has deported Cristina. Our sympathies go out to her and her family, in particular her three U.S. citizen children. Cristina’s case is yet another tragedy wrought by our inhumane, broken immigration system.”

>Her case is the latest in a host of cases involving ICE agents arresting people in the Denver area and deporting them for minor convictions, even if they have children who are U.S. citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/undocumented-mother-of-3-who-was-transported-to-arizona-from-colorado-deported-to-mexico?page=2
youtube.com/watch?v=P1-uCWIjZWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/undocumented-mother-of-3-who-was-transported-to-arizona-from-colorado-deported-to-mexico?page=2

>even if they have children who are U.S. citizens.
literal fake americans

Her mongrel children have to go next.

I have the solution: the entire family can move to Mexico if they miss her so much.

She has to go back.

tough shit. if the prospective welfare queen bitch actually gave a damn about her kids she would have found a way to become a LEGAL resident of the USA.

if they miss her that much, then send them the fuck back, too. no more sympathy.

hasta la vista, baby

>deporting single moms

>dad came home in his truck

wut

"U.S. citizen children"

> Anchor babies

Why can't she just immigrate legally? That's what all the legal immigrants did.

>illegally broke our border laws
>THREE MORE MISDEMEANORS
>ABANDONS her own children rather than take them back with her to Mexico
>OMG IT"S AMERICAS FAULT!!

Why haven't we changed the anchor baby laws yet? Both parents must be citizens for any baby born in the US to be citizens.

Coming to the US and shitting out 3 anchor babies should be illegal

She's here illegally. She broke the law.

People who commit high crimes get thrown in prison - separate from their families, too.

What should we do with them - keep them caged up in our basements like captured Antifa?

This deportation cheered me up.

When do they scale it up to export all of these women?

Send back the three spiclets clinging to her ass like little bean dingleberries.

>dad was probably white and sick of american women
>fell in love with her on rosebrides
>invited her over to live in america
>she has babies
>leaves him thinking she's in the clear
>trump deports her ass
>american man pulls up in truck to get kids
>in a few months he'll take them to an orphanage
i love this fantasy

No it isn't.

Why didn't her mom get citizenship? Doesn't she love her kids and want to stay with them? Doesn't she have any amount of responsibility for handling her own life? Why does she expect us to baby her?

>“I want to see my mom. Yesterday, my dad came home in his truck and I ran to the window to see if he brought my mama, but he couldn’t. I don’t sleep because I miss mama. I love her. I belong to her and my papa and we need her.”
Yeah, that doesn't have a bunch of words a 4 year old isn't likely to know how to spell or anything...

Dems use kids so much in their tactics and it's become so blatant that it's typically made up for emotional appeal that it's lost any value.

>4-and-a-half-year-old Dariana, sent the following message to President Donald Trump

being a single mom is unamerican.

families need a mother and a father.

Its important to realize the impact that deportation has on families and especially kids

youtube.com/watch?v=P1-uCWIjZWM

So she was an illegal immigrant and it's wrong to expect only legal immigrants to be in a country?

The left is killing the West.