So

What steps have you PERSONALLY taken to ensure the preservation of your race?

Nightmare mode: shitposting and trolling online doesn't count.

i live in indonesia and i havent bred with anyone yet

>implying i can breed with anyone other than my right hand

None, and I don't care much to.

got /fit/

You're the largest race on earth Tojo. You'll be fine.

stored my sperm in a shoe box
I call it a sperm box

Self improvement.
It's the best you can do.

I can't preserve my race except by inject it into others.
If only there were willing participants on here to help my efforts.

I have kids, pretty much the only answer that counts.

>tfw no gym maid

damn, I guess I'm straight now

If a race war happens, I'll join in.
If nothing happens I'll wallow in self pity.

tfw no maid to cheer me on in those last few reps

Implying he's not an American English teacher.

Why don't you guys do any activism? I ride in 街宣車 every week.

I've had a woman say to me, "Now I want a gun and 5 kids."

Thank God for 'With Open Gates.'

We'd get arrested for racism.
We don't have freedom of speech.

Got fit
Got my concealed permit
Looking for wife
Much better than the complete piece of shit I was even just 2 years ago

Can't wait to breed with some jap qts desu ne

Not going to happen. You will fuck a Roppongi slut at most and then your vacation will expire. Foreigners are always too stupid to stay in Japan long term because they are permanently illiterate.

I've helped push the leftist agenda as hard as possible, and as fast as possible in the real world. Only until white men experience severe and widespread pain will they get off their asses and do something. The only way to do this is to make sure the left wins and does so rapidly. Trump was a mistake; he's nothing more than a blow-off valve for white anger. Had we meme'd Hillary into office we would be marching to a race war in 18 months or less. Now nothing is getting done because, once again, white men are fat and comfortable.

MORE LIKELY, white men will:

...Be just like those lazy, whiny, undisciplined, and stupid cunts in South Africa, and sit around for decades doing fuck all while all their white women and children get genocided in a slow burn.

The white race is fucked. At this point the real only solution is to make sure one of the East Asian races inherit the Earth, and frankly, Japan's inability to tackle their obvious birth rate epidemic due to overwork probably means either the Chinese or Koreans are going to rule Earth.

I can live with that.

俺は日本に仕事

I don't speak ancient gook cave writing
what does 街宣車 mean?

fuck off nipnog.

*で働きたい
One of my goals is to end JET and other programs that import sex tourist scum into Japan.
It's how 右翼団体 spread awareness.

I impregnate as many gooks, chinks, nipnogs, and whatever else eastern trash so they have hapas who don't procreate. I'm doing my part!

Pirate flag = "Hi, I'm a retard" ?

Most blowhards aren't capable of comprehending this. People in general are too stupid to think of the future. You are right, we needed a complete fallout, not a bandaid in shape of Trump.

The best you can come, nipnog faggot? All that talk of superior asian intellect is just that —empty talk. Go chock on rice, dumbfuck.

Yeah I agree. The whole thing needs to be burned to the ground. I'm talking about food literally running out, medical care GONE, total violent collapse.

White men refuse to listen to the men that would lead them. I have tried. When the rubber meets the road the thing they care about most is their degeneracy and comfort. All of that has to be evaporated as quickly as possible.

South Africa and the rape gangs in Rotherham prove that white men won't do a fucking thing even in the worst of situations as long as they're still comfortable.

Jap women were made for white cock

Eventually someone will piss off Russians and they'll fix it all, hopefully together with other Slav brothers.

I deliberately take humanities courses and engage in order to redpill others.

Once again Americans prove themselves to act like Niggers in the presence of Japanese. This is why I want all foreigners out. Anyway I thought Sup Forums wants to stay in their own countries too.

I exercise and dream every night of a time when I will be able to leave the house

I like this idea. I had really hoped Japan would have built a couple hundred high end nation-ending nukes by now, kicked out the Americans and restarted the Empire, but they've been nothing but a total disappointment whose only goal is to see how long they can keep working 18 hours a day before the whole society collapses.

East Asian global domination in inevitable and there's peace of mind in knowing how cooked the rest of the worlds goose will be once the yellow tide swallows Africa and NA's remains whole. Free of white guilt, already getting bashed and denied equality from "equality" forces, with an elite caste of their own jews with rice goyim stock. This planet is as good as theirs.

Pretty much.

t. 600lb American who identifies as Japanese because he learned basic Japanese and watches anime

MUH DICK

bix nood!

I put a bike out unattended on a side walk on the border of two gang territories, the resulting fight left 15 niggers dead

spreading my seed to the other races to ensure they have all been diluted with my race. Generations from now, their will only be whites and semi-whites. There will be no other pure, lesser-race. Only pure whites and semi-whites

>At this pint the only real solution is....
Slavery.

I don't think nipnogs are trustworthy and they aren't very bright either, look at their shitty cars, for instance. All they are good for is fucking labor, shitty calligraphy, and whatever shit that requires to be on the spectrum.

>Anyway I thought Sup Forums wants to stay in their own countries too.
A nipnog not able to grok a simple concept. What a fucking surprise.

>Nightmare mode: shitposting and trolling online doesn't count.

Easy one user
>Be me
>Have vasectomy
>Get job aboard cargo ship
>Travel port to port
>Smash as many women as possible
>"oh user first put on condom"
>Pull vasectomy card
>Dont pull out.jpeg
>Tfw never actually had vasectomy

Need help guys

I worked out, changed my diet, starting reading a lot, got a haircut, etc. but still nowhere closer to gf. What am I missing

Report Illegals and suspected Illegals every chance I get. Participate in anti-immigration demonstrations, train for the eventual racewar.

I have a white wife and 2 white children, will hopefully have more in the next years

Try getting some friends and a social life, then talk to women in your social network. If you don't have social medias then challenge yourself make some. Women select men based on social value...

Go to Japan and fuck the girls there until one sticks

Donated to the science that will let my boipussy have kids

Go to Korea instead. They actually want you.

working twords /fit/ actively looking for girlfriend i can wife and make babies with. have okay job now but sorting my shit out for a better one has given me some purpose in the meantime as well.

Only date white women and ask if they've ever fucked anything besides whites. If she's a race trader kick her to the street for being tainted. If she's pure lots of practicing making baby's.

If I'm on vacation ask the last time she was tested and hit to raw and don't leave any contact info.

>tfw find nips more q.t. but worst korea is the wests bitch and has basically fallen anyways so less guilt

im gonna be like an aryan ghengis khan and impregnate as many japanese teens as i possibly can just out of spite of my race dying

shitposting and trolling online where it has irl effects absolutely counts.

RWSS
Deportation nation that still lives on other chans
getting antifa jailed
spreading macron leaks and propaganda
other shit I can't even remember at this point

on top of that I'm pushing myself to be the best I can be and get my life to a point where I can affect things at the top. also looking for the right woman to bear my children.

Is the talk of aging pop visable or just immigration prop?

Brace for Strauss-Howe

be solider stationed in Japan random 10/10 Japanese women start flirting with me out of nowhere we got to the love hotel and i filled those pussies up with white dick end up impregnating many women enjoy the hapas faggots

Met a conservative, white woman, and I give her sex whenever she wants. Her dad wants grandkids, and I dont object at all. She doesn't fall for the religious bluepill, and she's educated (stem). All the while, most of you fat fucks sit at home, looking at your screen, demanding so much, while you give so little.

I found a hot af Chink and filled her with my white seed. Her family bloodline was pure for hundreds of years till I came along, her dad hates my fucking guts. She was the oldest child of eight, now three of her sisters are also fucking white guys. And she has big natural 34DDD tits, hit the damn jackpot. Why do asian girls love serving white men so much? Fucking win/win

>getting physically fit and more disciplined
>reading more, getting a degree
>less than 3 previous sex partners
>dating white man
>got him to improve himself as well
>plan to marry and have his children
>mfw I'll finally get to experience what it's like to have a home with both parents

>have a white daughter that cost me 100,000 already and wasted 4 years with her mother

Fitizen, bachelor's degree, don't smoke, rarely drink, 193cm 93 kg. Shitty job and thus no gf. Can't afford that shit.

omg this thread is the most beautiful fucking collection of roleplaying ahahahahaha

wowie zowie you're all buff smart rich army mans who fuck 10 women every night alright

stop being a worthless fashy pissboy wimp, you stupid fucking incel garbagecan

>What steps have you PERSONALLY taken to ensure the preservation of your race?

Countering the enemies mind control.