Southern Nationalist Thread

Thread Themes:
>youtube.com/watch?v=4QNUePs_pQ4
>youtube.com/watch?v=9zji2Jd7pyg

No city-dwelling Yankees are allowed in this thread - only Southerns. Mention your Southern State.

>MD checking in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
youtube.com/watch?v=-mRn9chmRAY
youtu.be/gz6Jk8RttlE
youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI
youtube.com/watch?v=5DJR6yUulro
youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ
youtu.be/TUyxiI-TY3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumped

TN reporting in

North Cakalaki checkin in, born and raised on a beef cattle farm in the mountains, damn I love this south.

>Maryland
>Southern

SOUTHERN California reporting in.

Lincoln was almost assassinated in MD + Slavery permitted. No debate.

Get the fuck out.

Genocide the yanks!
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

>Alabama checking in.

We killed the Klan, get fucked degenerates.

Tennessee native residing in northwest florida reporting in. Doesnt get much more southern than that.
>inb4 north florida is full of cubans and spics
we are basically southern alabama with less niggers and alot more beaches

Texas here. you do not belong here

Virginia reporting in

Mississippi long dick reporting

Does Missouri count?

Fuck yeah, VA

>tfw Louisiana...

kill me please

Hahaha fucking stupid nigger infested uneducated hick states

Former Michiganer here; after living in NC for over 20 years I can vouch the south has more niggers and worse public education overall, but decent white men aplenty. The only thing I miss from MI was the temperature

>West Virginia
somebody kill me please

Northern Florida reporting in! Seccession of North Florida when my Florida brothers?

Bump for Dixie!

Are black Southerners allowed to report in? You guys do have by far the most of them.

Absolutely! I couldn't encourage morw black confederates more.

Inb4 chuckold.

Curious, what do you think about pic related?

>MD

Barely Dixie cocksucker xD xD

How are my southron brothers tonight?

Try harder, billy. It's hard to secede when your politicians are in police custody

south of St. Louis and KC by at least 50 miles, only the Ozarks is part of the south

I'm from Massachusetts, and you can't keep me out. Suck it, Reb. Suck it long, suck it hard.

come on, i saw a confederate flag on a truck in Warrensburg last week

Missouri's got it's fair share of rednecks sure. But only the southern part of the state could be considered to be part of Dixie.

I saw an armadillo there too tho....

Death to the ETERNAL YANKEE and the JEWnited States!

Away down South in the land of traitors,
Rattlesnakes and alligators,
Right away, come away, right away, come away.
Where cotton's king and men are chattels,
Union boys will win the battles,

Then we'll all go down to Dixie,
Away, away,
Each Dixie boy must understand
That he must mind his Uncle Sam,
Away, away,
And we'll all go down to Dixie.
Away, away,

I wish I was in Baltimore,
I'd make Secession traitors roar,
We'll put the traitors all to rout.
I'll bet my boots we'll whip them out,

Then they'll wish they were in Dixie,
Away, away,
Away, away,
Away, away,

Oh, may our Stars and Stripes still wave
Forever o'er the free and brave,
And let our motto ever be --
"For Union and for Liberty!"

Then they'll wish they were in Dixie,
Away, away,
Away, away,
Away, away,

What's up dude? Wanna ride some gnarly waves tomorrow at the beach?

Is Oregon welcome?

My family burial plot is next to Oregon's first Governors, he was pro slavery.

I chose this version because it has a woman conductor, which I suspect will piss off you Rebs just a little bit more than normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps;
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps,
His day is marching on.

I have read His fiery gospel writ in rows of burnished steel!
"As ye deal with my condemners, so with you My grace shall deal!
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel, "
Since God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me;
As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free!
While God is marching on.

Give'm Hell 54th

Man from Mississippi, and a man from Alabama were pissing off of a bridge. The man from Mississippi says "Boy, water sure is cold". The man from Alabama says "Yup, it's deep, too."

Man from Mississippi, and a man from Alabama were talking. Man from Mississippi says "In Mississippi, we just walk up and stick it in". Man from Alabama says "In Alabama, we stick it in, and walk up"

Technically this next tune also can be played with lyrics, but frankly it sounds better without them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-mRn9chmRAY

Also it's not a Civil War tune, but that's okay.

pensacola reporting in

youtu.be/gz6Jk8RttlE

Southerners and germans have a lot in common. Godspeed.

A fun historical fact: only two Civil War battles of any consequence were fought outside of Rebel-claimed territory. The Rebs lost both.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tIsXLyZcWI

Yes, the union were clearly the aggressors.

>Southerners and germans have a lot in common.

You're right - both started wars that any examination of the situation should have told them were unwinnable, but they went to war anyway out of damn arrogance. And lost, as anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together could have told them would happen.

Race and genetics are not what wins wars. Logistics and strategy are what win wars. The German and the Reb have always had a shaky grasp of the latter, and no understanding at all of the former.

No, that would be the South at literally every point, most importantly, firing the first shot, a historical fact that is without dispute. Hell, Rebs are proud of this fact.

Don't piss on my leg and then tell me it's raining, Reb.

>tfw Californian
>tfw grew up in major city

Why live?

Also, you mislabeled an Army of Tennessee flag as a 1st National.

Is there a coincidence between being the poorest region of the nation and at the same time having an outdated and backward ideology? just saying...

>Why live?

Because you were born and raised in a state that is by itself the 7th largest economy in the world and could make a very good go at being a fully independent nation, a trait it shares only with Texas.

That's more than my own home state of Massachusetts can claim. Maybe if we could convince the rest of New England to go with us, though I can't imagine why we'd want to. Every single state, even California, gains more from the Union than it loses to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DJR6yUulro

No, it's not a coincidence, it's correlation.

You're not wrong, except the part where you fellate the Reconstruction leftists and the Jew-loving kike puppets the 14th Amendment and the multiculti fairy tale gave us, merely because they won the associated wars. The wrong sides still lost.

We get it. You're assblasted at the thought of the south. You're not unique. Every southern thread draws triggered yankees with fistfull of sherman pics faster than a holohoax thread draws the masturbation machines pic. We all know whats going on here. You're ashamed. Your ancestors fought to free niggers and create an all powerful centralized government that we all hate today. Your crying and plebbit fantasies about Lincoln sending the niggers to mars cant hid your shame.

But this state is shit and the economy is basically being held up by Hollywood and Silicon Valley. One is completely socially degenerate and the other is creating an unsustainable property bubble and jabbing it with a knife.

Hmm, I think I have a new favorite Civil War era song. Also - we should have salted the Earth while we were there.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ

Bring the good old bugle, boys, we'll sing another song
Sing it with a spirit that will start the world along
Sing it as we used to sing it, 50,000 strong
While we were marching through Georgia.

Hurrah! Hurrah! we bring the jubilee!
Hurrah! Hurrah! the flag that makes you free!
So we sang the chorus from Atlanta to the sea

There were many Union men who wept with joyful tears,
When they saw the honored flag they had not seen for years;
Hardly could they be restrained from breaking forth in cheers,

So we made a thoroughfare for freedom and her train,
Sixty miles in latitude, three hundred to the main;
Treason fled before us, for resistance was in vain

/thread/

Death to Northerners

MO Ozarks here

I love how the modern Reb still feels assblasted about Reconstruction, casually ignoring how the entire point of Reconstruction was to fix the damages of the Civil War and reintegrate the States back into the Union as fast as possible.

If the Union was really the assholes you think we are, we wouldn't have spent nearly the time or money and been far harsher on you.

>You're assblasted at the thought of the south.

No, I'm assblasted at the thought of people in the modern day supporting the absolute failure that was the Confederate States of America. From beginning to end it was founded on stupidity, lies, and racism, and then an extra helping of stupidity.

>Your ancestors fought to free niggers

Ha! Not hardly. My ancestors were starving in Ireland under the British yoke, or otherwise just not generally having a pleasant time of things there. I'm the first member of my family born outside of Ireland - my mom and dad didn't arrive in America until 1986, and I was born in '87. I was an anchor baby, actually, since my parents didn't get green cards until 1990 and technically were only supposed to stay in America for 3 months. Though they did get those green cards. Being white probably sped the process along.

>an all powerful centralized government

The only people who say this about the US government are people who have never been to Britain, Ireland, or really any European nation.

If you couldn't do it in the 1860s, you sure as Hell couldn't do it today.

Learn more about your own state. California's economy is very diverse.

Not sure I've ever seen anyone on Sup Forums discredit themselves so thoroughly before. Bravo

Bama, Roll Tide! Fuck it's wet.

TN reporting in although I should be sleeping but meh.

Regardless of historical context the Radical Republicans were the cause of the 14th Amendment, which is in my view the most disastrous law ever made in this country and the cause of our current unraveling. The wrong side lost, admit it ZOG-lover.

I believe in honesty, not looking good.

Again - I wouldn't be nearly so pissed off at Rebs if not for the fact that they worship a failed attempt at a nation that is bounded by hypocrisy and stupidity at its inception.

Consider the oft-sited State's Rights thing, for example. The Confederate Constitution grants only minor additional rights to its States - the right to tax ships entering their ports, the right to issue bills of credit, and the right to create treaties between each other concerning waterways.

The Confederate Constitution actually rescinds some rights from States that they had under the Union, even: States cannot determine if foreigners can vote in their states; they lose the ability to restrict the rights of traveling and sojourning slave owners; the ability for the Confederate Congress to determine taxes between the states; and of course a *requirement* that all current and potential new States MUST perpetually enshrine and protect slavery.

It notably does NOT, as it often claimed, contain any special guarantee of secession for its constituent States.

So. That's the theory of States' Rights right out the window.

>and the cause of our current unraveling.

Pray tell, how is guaranteeing citizenship to anyone born in the United States causing any kind of unraveling? How is guaranteeing that the States have no ability to make laws that abridge the Constitutional rights of US citizens a bad thing? Why is it wrong that States are forbidden to deprive a person of life, liberty, and/or property without due process of law?

Or are you specifically butthurt about the last part of section 1, "nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

What, you want it should be legal to shoot anyone who isn't a US citizen on that basis alone?

Didnt read. After your ''we'' larping I couldn't care less about your bullshit opinions.

The flag is from the Dukes of Hazzard!!! None of this Confederate bullshit!!

Mostly the part where niggers and other nonwhites can vote. Or that are treated as "equals in the eyes of the law". More importantly, it necessitated what came after, enforcement of the multicultural paradigm and suppression of white males for being white males. Leftism is an inversion of human nature, and we have been inverting every day since 1868. This political movement was necessitated in order to preserve the Union for the future, but that doesn't mean that pissing away prosperous white countries and white genetics is acceptable or right. It's a tragedy really, what the leftists did to this country, followed by what the Jews did.

Pray tell, what non-white countries that aren't South Korea or Japan are actually nice places to live?

>Didnt read.

That a Southron would rather ignore something rather than attempt to construct reasoned arguments is unsurprising to me. It's easy to believe you're right when you just never face facts.

It amuses me that I nevertheless seem to have a better understanding of the Confederacy's structure than you do. I fucking hate the Confederacy, but when I hate something, I try and understand it better so I can figure out exactly why I hate it. Maybe that's just the Massachusetts upbringing, though. We do have two of the top ten best universities in the WORLD, after all. We like to think things through and figure stuff out.

>After your ''we'' larping

I'm assuming this is in reference to the fact that while I was born in America, my parents were not. Tell me, exactly how many generations does it take for someone to be actually "American" in your eyes?

And also, who are you to judge?

My favorite Southern flag was the white one they used at the very end.

You know, the one after their shitty armies were decimated? After Sherman started the job we'll hopefully finish the next time you idiots get too uppity? After you fucking retards starting trying to secede from one another because your stupid fucking "government" was fundamentally broken?

It's been awhile and it's late so unfortunately I don't feel like digging out my Confederate constitution to check all of that but I'll assume you're right. I still think however it's important to note the Confederacy was still much more decentralized than the union. Actually to the point where that's one of many reasons it lost. Davis could make as many requests he wanted but get fucked over by the plantation owners and governors. On top of this the Confederacy was at war for pretty much it's entire existence so it didn't exactly have much time to make changes to their constitution. I think anyone who wants to take southern nationalism seriously should study the Confederacy but also point out the many flaws it had just like our modern government has many flaws. Honoring our ancestors is important but it doesn't mean we have to make their mistakes.

Why do northernfags get so triggered at Southern Pride? The South will rise again, boiis.

daily reminder that this country would be a paradise if yankees wern't allowed to vote and ruin everything

have a (you) yankcuck. i know you're desperate for one.

lol you retards got owned so hard your portion of the country has been absolute garbage for 150 years with 0 signs of improvement

yeah you'll rise again, go for it. please. then we can march from the mississippi to the sea and carve out good new states from the ashes

>Pray tell, what non-white countries that aren't South Korea or Japan are actually nice places to live?

The fact that right off the bat you have to eliminate two strongly suggests that you're trapped in a No True Scotsman fallacy. This is also something that is rigged for failure due to the circumstances of history: white people spent a century or so fucking up the rest of the world in order to benefit ourselves, only to eventually fuck up ourselves with WWII and thereby fuck up the rest of the world even harder.

Decolonization was something that the various powers of Europe began to plan as early as the 1920s, but it was expected to take until the 1970s or 80s, just because it would take that long to arrange the nations being left behind - particularly in Africa - so that they wouldn't collapse. This isn't their fault, the colonial powers had a vested interest in keeping the colonies dependent on them, so decolonization would require time.

Instead WWII bankrupted and ruined the colonial powers, so decolonization started to happen two decades early, in the 50s and 60s. The result was nations divided by ethnic tension without infrastructure and lacking in large enough educated populations to support modern living standards.

However, to answer your question and off the top of my head: Taiwan certainly, Jordan isn't so bad, the Seychelles seem nice.

Also, this might be cheating, but:
1) Hawaii is the only state in the Union that has never been white majority. It's a good place to live.
2) Puerto Rico, depending on how you define "white" (I suspect you exclude Hispanics), is no better or worse than any average US state.

Fuck Yancucks

youtu.be/TUyxiI-TY3c

You mean northern industry moving south to enjoy the freedom from unions isn't a sign of improvement?

the curse is it brings the shit eating yankees with it and then they stay after seeing how much nicer a state they havn't ruined is

Had a crazy fucking encounter in the last dixie general. Dixie is /cumfy/ as fuck

>The fact that right off the bat you have to eliminate two strongly suggests that you're trapped in a No True Scotsman fallacy.
no, those are the only two exceptions

Otherwise, we have another Asian country, and a Muslim hellhole with a ton of refugees that is still arguably in close proximity to dangerous conflict and lacking modern infrastructure and development in places. Or a state and a territory of the United States and therefore receiving the benefits of her industries and government.

So we have multiple countries that are mostly white, and a few Asian countries that we could point to as being objectively nice living. Food, education, work opportunity. No brown ones, or one maybe. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Why would the 14th Amendment be a bad thing? The Radical Republicans have a legacy only of disaster in slow motion.

The refugee thing is a) recent for Jordan and b) not a result of Jordanian policies, and until the rise of ISIS Jordan was actually one of the safest Arab countries. When the Arab Spring hit, for example, there were only a few peaceful demonstrations in Jordan before the Jordanian king replaced his prime minister and introduced a number of reforms that moved the country towards parliamentary representation.

Plus I find it hard to hate a place where its King once guest-starred on an episode of Star Trek back when he was a prince.

You also just COMPLETELY ignored my little spiel on decolonization, didn't you? Yes. Non-white places suck. What do you THINK would happen to a place if it's spend 100+ years having its resources extracted, tribes played against one another, etc.? You're looking at the state of affairs now while completely ignoring the historical reasoning for it.

But plenty of places with white people in them suck, too. Look at the Ukraine, for example. Or Ireland! Until about the early 1990s, Ireland was for all intents and purposes a 3rd world nation that only leaped ahead by latching onto the teat of the EEC and the EU. It had terrorism and everything.

I just find that your explanation of decolonization and the end of Imperialism wasn't germane to the topic I was discussing, which is that the side that won the American Civil War really fucked us in the long run.

>a few examples of poor or unstable white countries disproves statistical trends that white countries and Asian countries are better because they don't have useless brown fucks everywhere

why havent you supported the African Peoples Struggle yet, Sup Forums?