Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=038nnIEBxXc
youtube.com/watch?v=6JYgj-HxM9E
youtube.com/watch?v=18q8lnpCPq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

there is nothing to think.
life is pain.

I'd push my car through slowly, surely if they have time to move themselves I'm not at fault.

well unlike these faggots that do nothing i get out of my car and viciously maul those fuckers
pussies.

Why dont those cars just inch forward until the people have to move out of the way or get run over? Bonus if the protesters chimp out and give a reason to run them over

Why maul when you can try to hit as many as possible with your car

Ok but that gets nobody on your side

it makes me wonder if the author is a nigger
because wanting to murder immediately is the nigger response

If I was stuck I would get out, look in each car for big guys, get a group of guys to go and drag them off of the road...for their safety.

>stuck in a powerless situation
>able to do this and get off with a warning by annoyed police officers who treat them like the children they are
pic related is legal because you are breaking the law when you are doing this

Black lives splatter

Really makes me accelerate.

Is that really what its for ? Well , bullying people who did nothing to you isn't going to do anything except piss of your victims . If blacks (or anyone else) had any guts they would stop with the soft targets and go after who they're really mad at , but these cowards would never descend on a police station or roll into a white neighborhood .

You aren't powerless before the protestors though. Every single one of them has the capacity to plow through the crowd. In spite of everyone single one of them holding a deadly weapon, they are showing restraint because they don't want to hurt you.

I don't think they realize what position they are in when 100% of people stop instead of just running them down. They are being given a privilege: their lives. If this happened in Africa, India, or China they would all be dead 100% of the time as at least one person would always lose patience.

>How do you respond in this situation? Are you calm and peaceful? No, you want to fire the rifle you're holding at these protestors and end the situation immediately
They are not stopping anyone, the drivers are stopping themselves. Niggers don't understand the precious gift they are being given and take it as some kind of victory. The sooner people snap, the sooner they won't have to be stuck in traffic. Even if one person is arrested, thousands of people will have their work day put back on track.

If people were truly indignant and angry this form of protest would consistently end in their deaths.

All it makes me think is get the fuck out of my way you useless scum.
The "system" isnt preventing me from getting to my destination.

Dumb as fuck
The protesters are powerless because of genetics, of themselves.
The guys blocked in the cars are powerless because of a bunch of pieces of shit blocking the road.
/thread

>inconveniencing random people who have absolutely nothing to do with your petty issue
yes, makes me think of how retarded these fucks are

Ah heck I thought I was being original

The sooner you put your foot down the sooner you won't be stuck in traffic.

no, it doesn't

kill them all

But you're not stuck in a powerless situation because you can just run them down?

Omg this!!!

really boils my eggs

Really makes me think

If that really makes you think. There is no hope for you.

Retards justifying their retardation.
You are the only one holding yourself down. You may start at a lower socio-economic status as someone else and nobody said it's going to be easy...we're on a rock in the middle of space. You do you. Figure your shit out. Or don't. But nobody gives a shit about you and you'll be exploited if you allow yourself to be exploited. You'll be fucked with bad decisions if you make bad decisions. That's nature. That's life. Deal with it. Stop bitching and stop blocking traffic or your life is going to be cut REAL short. Nobody is playing this game anymore. We're done appeasing. Done capitulating. Fuck off. FULLY fuck off. Entirely. Full stop. Fuck. Off.

So if I run down the protestors, I'm helping them?
Thanks for the permission BLM!

>Summoning epic motorbike counter protestor

Really makes you want to drive though with the Truck of Peace.

If you thought I was being serious, you need to go

once they take a swing at your car, it's a green light to pedal to the metal. Thank you rodney king niggers

I don't think many people do it because of the sheer hassle that the insurance company will give you

Who are you talking to? You ok?

So... I guess if I kill them... they... win?

This. They're cowards, so they will never target their true enemy. They won't even call (((them))) out.

>Who are you talking to?
Now that we've established that you're in fact, retarded.

>How do you respond to this situation?
Accelerate.

>The sooner you learn perspective the sooner you won't have to be stuck in traffic
How is it measurable? How is it demonstrable? taste my tires faggots

I'd rather hit some monkeys and have problems with my insurance than stand there cucked

Just a joke, Ameritard. I didn't expect you to understand.

Genuinely good post

No. It doesn't make you think. Poor b8 faggot.

>everybody stop what youre doing and look at my oppression

Thats how I interpret this.

user got lazy, tired of putting words together making sentences. Ends with idiocy so he can get some trendies. But he is right, if you don't leave the basement you wont be stuck in traffic

Seems like excellent bait because it's an overused meme sentence, which would be clear to you if you weren't a newfag

Just words Nethertard. Nobody's upset. Maybe Geert out of here with shitty poasts.

it's not hard to fool the Mexican intellectual class

Retardation.
All of us feel powerless at times. Black people think white people live blissful lives, no white people have a lot of fucking problems too. These protestors sometimes block ambulance trucks, sometimes a pregnant woman's water broke and these protestors block someone trying to drive their wife to the hospital.We should make it legal to run over these faggots.

This.

I don't understand why you wouldn't just keep driving. They will move.

>Makes you think.
lolwut? stfu you edgelord dumb mother fucker.

pic related is the only proper response

>if you kill your enemies they win

>Liberals
>Literally had complete control of country for years
>Did nothing
>Lost control
>Want democrats back in charge

The never ending cycle.

This board is shit

I'm going...Don't get this kind of abuse on r/The_Donald.

And all they achieved with this was getting Trump elected.

>instead of trying to gain my support they piss me off to prove a point
really fingers my peach...

Almonds activated to full capacity
Scortty would he proud

I would blast this, turn on my windshield wipers and plow right through the bastards, some states even legalized it

So this image is telling me to run down purple hairs?

>The guvment doesn't giv me enuff give
>I know wut too do!
>inconveniences hundreds of people because you were mad and wanted to piss off other people too

Degenerate faggots who block roads are subhuman and deserve to be AT LEAST run over. I'd love to see some of those losers try it on front of me.

shit forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=038nnIEBxXc

there are compilations of this on JewTube

The whole BLM movement is just a group of attention whores crying about how 'oppressed' they are while simultaneously being taken more seriously than the government, police, and even real facts. The retards burned one of the largest black-owned businesses in Ferguson, MO during the riots and did nothing more than loot in the name of some criminals shot by police. Fuck them and their road protests, I applaud the man who just drove through them.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JYgj-HxM9E

>Protesters don't block traffic to gain your support
This is why you don't have any power dumb dumbs you're shit tactically and don't understand optics

This meme is old. There is no systemic oppression of minorities, saying there is ignores facts and is quite disingenuous. You have affirmative action so less qualified people get jobs, the endless stream of gibs is unfathomable. Minorities commit an inordinate amount of violent crime, statistics don't lie. Try being honest with yourself. We don't need or want you, you need us. If it's so bad go be free somewhere else. I'm tired of the endless demands for special treatment

>Is that really what its for ?
No. Some retard just thought he had a stroke of genius while he was taking a shit and had to share it on facebook. I seriously doubt the idiots blocking traffic put that much thought into it.

I'm so hyped up to run over some niggers now holy fuck

>stuck in a powerless situation
I'm the one in the 3-ton weapon though.

I don't think "you're justified in wanting to kill cops/whitey," I think "give me a legally justifiable reason to hit the gas."

It makes me want to run them over even more.

gib link pls

I agree with your post 100% except for the last line
>the sooner you learn perspective the sooner you won't have to be stuck in traffic
should read
>the sooner you paint the pavement with traffic blocking nigger blood the sooner you won't have to be stuck in traffic

anyone have the video of those /k/ dudes that shot abunch of nogs while surrounded? Or was there a vid?

The Koreans during the LA Riots?

youtube.com/watch?v=18q8lnpCPq4

more
!

That Pepe looks like Fawful.

Niggers, the only thing keeping me from killing you are the possible repercussions from the very system you want to destroy.

No, it doesn't. Pick related, LA riots.

>Powerless is one who has defeat himself, nothing to do with the system

I like how they use a portion of MLK's speech to justify their violence, but the rest of his speech lays out that committing violence does nothing and just gives those in power an excuse to crack down on people.

Sup Forums got BTFO in a single image

Cucks on Sup Forums will still deny the truth of this image, you unironically believe you can and prove every nonwhite wrong on every occasion, it's like a mental illness

that means we get to run them over right?

What was the story with that?

but when your claims against the 'system' are easily disproven, statistically baseless myths, then you are just being an asshole

I would crawl towards them and if and when someone hits my car, it makes my panic-escape ok.
One of the rules when in car inside RIOT is, dont stop if someone starts hitting your car, instead of speed up to a safe place.

>China
My god... insectoid empathy, terrible driving skills, faulty dump truck brakes...
>Mfw i check liveleak the next day

A FUCKING LEAF BLOWER

>tap the gas
>slowly coast right into their line

In case you haven't noticed, liberals are very bad at playing chicken.

Damn truth

This post gave me a boner

Walk right up and spray all of their clothes with something like this, the whole bottle.

>I was in fear of my life and the life of my family, officer

All you need to say as you wipe the blood off your windshield. Try to keep a straight face though...

Video not available?

beep beep
maga

So the police does not remove them from blocking the street?

I know that some rare individuals may try to drive through them, but either they hit and damage your car significantly and if you hurt/kill someone you go to prison for 35 years? So nothing you could do on your own without unbearable costs?

>I'm just raping you so you understand how bad rape is

>China
hmmm...