Libertarian Fascism & Universal Basic Income

How does Sup Forums feel about Libertarian Fascism & Universal Basic Income?

futurism.com/how-traditional-welfare-and-taxes-can-be-reformed-to-support-universal-basic-income/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XNmnZGegaeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Libertarian Fascism
what?

I actually support a lot of social programs (universal health, education, even basic income) as long as immigration is tightly controlled

>Libertarian fascism
When will this retarded meme end?

Definitely Agree

Saw this earlier:

Rather than government controlled businesses.

Why don't we have Local Enterprise Funds (which would focus as local investment banks (sell globally, reinvest profits locally)?

Instead of your tax money going into the government ether a piece would buy you shares in your Local Enterprise Fund.

So now people are invested.

I would focus the LEF's around 6 keys areas. Resource security. Innovation is the key (Read Zero to One by Peter Thiel if you haven't already, it's short).

- Food
- Water
- Energy
- Healthcare
- Education
- Housing

Imagine your LEF starts off owning 49% of every business it funds. The entrepreneur (s) get 51%. If the business succeeds and becomes large and profitable the LEF agrees to give 29% of their stake over time to the most valuable/mission orientated employees.

Imagine your LEF after a decade or so has managed to knock out a couple of multi billion businesses and is getting a dividend of 20% of them. So it could become self-suffiencient over time and you reduce to need to spend taxes.

It's meritocratic. Wealth inequality would be reduced. Innovation would catalysed. Local leadership means local accountability.

Let's not grow the government. Let's just change the newest sector of the private sector to actually work in our interest.

This is my plan anyway. Not all LEF's have to be state funded. Private ones could probably push things further. Local Enterprise Fund could probably considered a synonym for 'How to Build a Sustainable Local Oligarchy'.

Also what do you think of UBI?

I think UBI could be very demotivating/depressing. I'd have some work requirements.

Universal basic income is a tax from the rich to subsidize the worthless.

Not sure what that would be but I supposed it does sound a bit closer to corporatism. Although idk how it would still be ancap or libertarian at that point.

I think i't would be something more like "National Capitalism" or something like that.

>taking money from people
>giving money back to people in different distribution
You're unironically asking for physical removal.

If you truly believed that money could fix everything, then let people keep what they earn, and allow them to practice free enterprise with as many if not all legal barriers of entry removed. Government cannot and has not ever elevated man. The most a state can do is serve as a guiding role in fostering culture which effects change, but the people still must elevate themselves through their own exertions.

UBI is a tax on anyone and everyone producing anything which creates more worthless people.
Its a terrible concept with horrendously destructive repercussions. Any time a leftist comes along with an idea that they think will help everyone, it will probably hurt everyone.

Posted a article in the OP that is interesting. Definitely don't agree with all the stuff e.g. VAT tax, carbon tax etc. but I was interested in the reformation of the welfare system.

>libertarianism and facism as a single term
>universal basic income being entertained as a possibility under libertarianism
I try to never underestimate human stupidity but somehow I get surprised from time to time.

I can see your point here about the UBI. Glad you gave me your take

>UBI
Marxist garbage, throw it out.

I was asking your opinion on both separately not together.
> I try to never underestimate human stupidity but somehow I get surprised from time to time.
You are unironically sporting an Anarcho-Capitialist flag. Kek

I see what you are saying about UBI I read that article & wanted to hear other opinions on it. So far it have been pretty much what you are saying.

What do you think of this? I see it as some kind of "National Capitalism" prototype maybe. Any suggestions?

>Libertarian Fascism
...makes about as much sense as Anarcho-Fascism.

Singapore has forced saving as an interesting alternative

I may have misnamed it. I'm thinking it's more like "NatCap" now that I'm flushing it out a bit more.

we're just going for all the oxy-morons at once eh?

R E D D I T S P A C I N G

Hmm didn't know that. Now that you brought that up it makes more sense that way. I'll have to look more into that. Thanks.

If you actually think UBI would work long term then do us a favor and OD on heroine

Nope, it's not NatCap either. Universal basic income is anathema to capitalism. Also, it's immoral

Lulz. Sorry bout that.

>libertarian facism

Never said I support UBI. I only asked what does Sup Forums THINK about UBI. So far it's been the same.

Now that I'm flushing it out it's more like
"NatCap" prototype. Please forgive the Reddit spacing.

>Libertarian Fascism

Only a leftist would be retarded enough to invent this phrase.

Do you think this could work or not fag?
> (You)

what is the point of having a "fascist" state ?
you can't think outside of the box, hence you cannot evolve.
Libertarian & universal basic income would be the closest thing to a utopia.
People would be free to study phylosophy and science on their own.
I have a job but i find it dificult to pressue my phylosophycal studies , even more hard to have time to learn how to write properly, not that i am planning to have a best-selling book, but writing in a sense of personal study of my own prespective of the world.
Well, weekends are really short and the hypnotic garbage like TV and movies and video games sometimes take my time that could be used to make something constructive with my mind.
Universal basic income without the forced hand of the state to work 5 days a week would create lazyness, lack of production , but on the positive side could create great "obsessive compulsive" genious of the mind (or science) like Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
So, risking some group of people turning into a nihilistic, drug addict, good for nothing parasites... i also can see the compete oposite happening in other groups. The search for knowledge not for the sake of others but for the sake of one-self improvement and sense of self-fulfilment.
It has been tried yet, so i would say it would be a very interesting and freedom inducing state of being, also a pretty dangerous one.
It would be like ancap but without the capitalism in it and without the violence.
It would be a very interesting experiment on humanity, of course all knowledge have to be avaiable and nothing censored.

Fuck off commie

Your altruistic views are absurdly short sighted and ill informed.
The problem with Communism is that by removing the worker's ability to sell their own labor, you are removing their incentive, their motivation to strive. A UBI effectively does the same thing. You will not produce a wealth of people who seek higher pursuits, you will produce a generation of people who do nothing but subsist off of their welfare.
In each case you are creating a state in which all men and women suckle at the teat of government. The state is not your parent. The state is not your god. The state only can provide to the people what it takes from others, and the people who produce what the state plunders know how best to handle their own assets.

>risking some group of people turning into a nihilistic, drug addict, good for nothing parasites

This was my whole point about the fascist part but on the other hand you do make some good points. I'm now leaning more towards something like "NatCap." Tell me what you think.

UBI is a scam.

Facts only:

> Automation will put people out of work

> Automation will meet existing demand using less labor

> Unemployed will depress wages of those still employed

> Future demand will not be created without purchasing power

Automation that benefits only the owners is no better for an economy or a population than offshoring all jobs, or importing cheap slave labor to displace an existing workforce.

So there has to be some check to balance out increasing automation. That being said, UBI is a scam.

UBI:

> Creates welfare state

> Divides population into workers, and leechers

> Maintains an us vs them divide for the powerful to exploit as a distraction.

Alternative? reduction in weekly work hours. Just like how the 40 hour work week was a huge success, automation makes it possible (and necessary) to mandate further reductions, 35, 30, 20 -- whatever is necessary in order to maintain a stable level of employment.

Work Week

> Historically tested: Universally successful

> No free ride

> Everyone benefits from more free time

> Existing living standards maintained

> No resentment from "my taxes pay for that lazy bum over there", so there is no division to exploit.

Is it any wonder that the powerful are shoving UBI down our throats when we already have a perfectly viable solution to automation already in place? It's all just a scam so we're more distracted by our enemy, the "unemployed leecher" than those crashing economies and telling you there will be no raises this year because "times are tough" bullshit.

>Fuck off commie
Never said I support UBI. I asked what does Sup Forums think about UBI.
Two things: Why is it so hard for some of you to understand semantics?
Why are Anarcho-Capitalist so retarded?

>Why are Anarcho-Capitalist so retarded?
They're just permanently in no step on snek mode.

oh and i forgot , of course the only policy that would be NEEDED to implement would be birth control.
We could not hve an overpopulation problem, it causes too many problems.
Every year the "governament" would say how many children people could have that year and discuss why, open for individual debate and exceptions could be make as long as the population of the community/country wouldn't grow out of proportion. Babies born illegally would have no rights from the governament and had to earn every penny and status (because of their parents irresponsibility or moral values agaisnt abortion).
population growth should be controlled and health should be monitored but not forced.

>libertarian fascism
Literal double-think. You cannot have fascism and libertarianism because fascism labor is owned by the state or used exclusively for the advancement of the state. Libertarianism means free trade and unhindered business where starting a new business out of your garage wouldn't require so much as a business license. How the hell are you going to reconcile these differences in your head?
>UBI
>pic related

I feel I'm going to have to say this a fuck-ton more times..
I DO NOT SUPPORT UBI I AM ASKING WHAT DOES Sup Forums THINK ABOUT UBI

THIS!! CAN WE GET MORE OF THIS!!
Perfectly stated.

>basic income
that is why is basic, its the minimum like 1/3 of normal wage, just to have the CHOICE to work as you please.
If you don't like that maybe you are irl a boss or a CEO guy...yeah it's easy being on the top.
I am not a commie, as i said, underlyingly, incentive wouldnt be removed at all because you either choose to live poorly or work to have more and women would look upon that as a greater value/alpha male. One who works and strives to get more than others.
>pic related, its the society we currently live in now

That post wasn't even quoting you, bub.

And who is going to determine what your mythical stable population limit is? Are you going to limit certain populations based on ethnic background? Whats to stop a government administration from assuming power one day and utilizing these tools to such ends? Whats to stop them from using it against you?

You're either a 10/10 troll or you're one of the most retarded reddit posters to ever grace us with your presence.

You are advocating for one of the most totalitarian and ridiculously expansive governments in human history. You're so misguided that you actually think you would be creating a utopia.
Only the genuinely foolish and genuinely evil think this way.

Read this Thoughts on this

interesting also...well, i would say the "system" is a scam... so nothing of that will happen because you see more and more people with power getting hooked up on the drug of power and rationalize it on their own minds, it isn't even all "top leaders" or CEOs or "HR" workers lol are sociopaths...i think it's more like a drug that you brain produces(unless you are severely depressed) while you gain power and status.
It is a natural thing and even people who had good intentions and end up in positions of power, they start to crave for more.
It's similar to the thing i said about self-fulfilment, but when you are in a position of greater power it's like cocaine man...and you only have benefits and people licking your bots and hot chicks licking your balls. Then you feel you deserve it and keep doing it and trying to grow....for what?
Diminuishing the importance of "capitalism" and power within a society would make people more humble, even the ones in charge, it would be naturally like that. People in administration of that society wouldn't have those eager thirst for power and violence.

That's my bad I've been repeating myself so much on here it's almost automatic. Bad on me.

for got the rest which is pic related: but guess what?
ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN and big brother and "power chase" will only get worse in the future.
Its only going to get worst from here and the people in position of power are laughing their ass off to the banks.
That's how they "kek" by fucking you deeper and deeper in your asshole.
>pic of last post

youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ

x'D the picture failed to upload, i wonder why.
it was this one

>Libertarian Fascism

Lol I get it, I get it. I'm re-branding it into "NatCap"

Check this tell me what you think.

spoiled child/manchild spotted.
How is that cocaine going for you, you fascist/capitalist/money stealing parasite.
i bet you don't PRODUCE anything at all. Just a nagging boss at some company, scratching his balls and watching his profits while masturbating

Best & most informed posts so far.

the video game addict talks on how people think.
what a surprise his conclusion is to do nothing productive at all.
clean your room and start studying, it's a hell of a drug, you get your own achivements, not gamebox ones.

universal basic income is the most evil thing i have ever heard of behind ISIS

sorry to reply again but i had to in the middle of the video. That is why population control should be a "law"or n "agreement" in which the productive/smart people would have the enefits of having children while the "losers" as this guy calls them wouldn't be able to have that right.
People would fight and strive for their rights instead of being forced to do so.

Shouldn't the shareholders be on top with the executives right under them? Also, the "departments" are basically just the managers.

nah,the meme is fine.

Fascists Are The Real Libertarians | Christopher Cantwell & Matthew Drake
youtube.com/watch?v=XNmnZGegaeE

THIS! Great points made.

If I were stuck in an elevator with ISIS, Angela Merkel, and UBI, and I only had two bullets, I'd shoot UBI twice.

TOPPEST OF KEKS!

>self-described "libertarian fascist"
>calls ancaps retarded
Leave the comedy to Jon Steward. He's better at it.

As for this thing, it's a novel means of organizing, but there's only one question you really need to ask: is membership in the LEF voluntary?

If yes, carry on and best of luck with your thingy.

If no, let's swing by the airfield after lunch. Did I ever tell you I own a helicopter?

oh and yes UBI is shit.

i is national globalism , can i join too`? :^)