/pol will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_of_Cana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good on you poos

Savages killing savages.

The death of any muslim is completely defensible.

That's one way to squash a beef.

>worships fucking cows

Happens in Nepal too.
You crash your car into a cow and kill it, you better get out fast before an angry mob come and kill you

>Over beef
What was their beef with the man?

If other people want to stab muslims over beef in their own country that's entirely their business, not mine.

Hindus don't like muzzies eating beef.

You need to face the facts. You were a bad parent.

obey the cow god

/poos/ will defend this

>stabbed muslim

you are saying it like it's a bad thing

Fuck I hate apoos even more now

Now they make me sympathize with Mudshits with their retarded cow worship

>Literally worshiping the chick fill a mascots

*good

>Muslim dies
>Indian does not die

I am completely neutral on this story.

>religion makes you mo-
Moronic

CAN'T BEAT THE PAJEET

Based
>flag
Ok

I'm ok with this
If shitskins can stab people over bullshit, then it is only justified if they get stabbed over bullshit.
No poocalling for 1 week.

I guess you could say they had a... beef with him.

CARLOS!

>Muslims rape and murder innocent natives in Western countries
>facebook flag filters, tears and prayers along with assertions that people should still avoid Islamophobia

>Muslim accidentally hits a cow in India
>gets exterminated on the spot

Indians are alright sometimes.

Especially when they shit in the streets.

nobody fucks my cows but me

Kek good one comrade

Don't disrespect the cows

God that was a gay gif

how so? It made you want to suck dicks or something?

Good

No it made me fuck my pet kangaroo

well the victim was muslim so it's ok

I like you, no homo. Ok, maybe a little.

Seen niggers kill each other over a beef, no big deal. And what did the cow do to the muzzie? Nothing, just like that little white girl. At least the poos aren't as cucked as fucking britbongs; they know how to deal with a fucking muzzie.

>original "had a beef" joke

So any injustice is okay if you dislike the person who was wronged?

Thanks Pajeet

you have a pet kangaroo?
fuck I am jelly

>So any injustice is okay if you dislike the person who was wronged?

Where do you think you are, Sven?

The Muslim was suspected off having beef(meat)but they found out that he didn't after murdering him and also we are not niggers fuck you(pls dont tell me to go back to my country cause i wont)

Jokes aside i actually do(whites are going to be pissed if they found out)i live in a farm

BASED PAJEET PRAISE KEK XDD

wtf i love indians now

>injustice
Their is a reason you are cucked Sven

>shitskin killing another shitskin

poos probably hate mudslimes more than Sup Forums

Indians just like removing kebab, the beef story is a coverup. Westerners could learn a thing or two.

muslims being alive is good enough reason to kill them

Maybe I'm just old... but...

WHERES THE BEEF?

Cow worshiping retards are worse then Muslims at least Muslims have a real God.

>whites are going to be pissed if they found out
you are one of those asian colonists in straya?
this certainly explains your weak shitposting
eh, I imagine in straya you either live on a farm or in bigass city like Sydney or Perth or sth, but those are leftism dens

Wtf r on about?The guy wasn't an Arab or anything he was a muzzie who was Indian so of course they would be the same kind that being said Arabs look more similar to whites than Indians

Indian hindus and sikhs are based AF.

Im not a beta Asian fag u Nazi/Commie rapebaby and i live in a farm near a town

then why you say about whites in 3rd person?
are you a nigger?

Either you're a fucking mudshit, in which case I hate you and I'm not sorry, or you're one of them NRI Australians, in which case I'm like you :).

Get raped by ahmed.

wat

This joke is way too fucking old for nu-pol, man. My fucking DAD told me this joke.

Go worship a cow and work at a gas station Raj

t. Muhammad

>/pol

I am south indian Christian from Kerala who has been living n Australia for long time

you are ok with me because you are Christian

I intentionally vote as leftist as possible to invite as many muslims over here as possible so I can watch white society die around me and laugh. Every time I see a white girl / black male couple I laugh and buy them beer. Can't wait til beer is illegal and I have to buy halal food for ahmed and your ex-wife.

Then you are a beta Asian fag

inside cows

Ok you obese piece of shit whatever you say but i can guarantee you wouldn't say that to my dace

t. Dalit

Hindus worship cows how Christians worship Jesus Eating beef is like cannibalism to hindus so they killed him

Before anyone calls me a dalti who converted to Christianity im gonna post this to prove i am not a low caste scum en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_of_Cana

Speaking of cows, India, and Muslims . . .

Based Pajeets removing Kebab for insulting cattle.

FUAAAAACK look at my post just when i thought i posted it on time, but go fuck a cow street shitter

Top kek

That's a Wendy's Hamburger ad

Yeah and almost all concerts were Dalit even your grandparents who got enriched by Hwhites no self respecting Hindu converted to the various sand cults that's the reason we survived 1000 years of Islamic conquest

Based Narendra Modi is keeping these muslims kebabs in check, he is doing God's work. Hindu's are rising again.
This cow issue just a cover to exterminate the muslims in India.
Here is partial list of Muslims killed over various conflicts.

Did you look at the link cunt i have Syrian ancestry and most Christians and Muslims from Kerala have lighter skins than other south Indians anyway

I guess they had aBEEF with that muzzie

:DD

I miss carlos

Lol wtf I didn't know India was accepting Syrian refugees? How fucking cucked can you be, pajeet? I thought you guys were pretty cool cause my pajeet friend made me watch bahubali but I guess not.

You are only the third person to say it in this thread congratulations

>
>
>I am south indian Christian from Kerala who has been living n Australia for long time
You south Indians and south Indian Christians are the cancer of India. Its you guys who are butthurt, Leftist commies, SJW Libtards, in India.
It is your turn after Modi is done with the Muslims. n prepare your ass or flee India.

> (OP)
>Cow worshiping retards are worse then Muslims at least Muslims have a real God.
Alteast we don't worship a dead Jew on a stick you inbred white trash.

shit u that keralite nigg from straya
man don't you ever quit

did you find out Sup Forums recently or Sup Forums as a matter of fact?

I don't see a problem here, move along citizen.

When are you guys gonna be based like Mahishmati; I wouldn't call you a poo if you were like that.

Your lighter skin won't hide the Dalit inside you read the Vedas their is still hope

Mahismati and similar kingdoms are the warring tribes aglos tell you about our history is filled with such kingdoms

He got kebab'd

Are you this fucking retarded?The Syrians came in hundreds of fucking years ago and i am descended from them also bahubali is south indian but he is probably a north indian street shitter

Pajeets should have the right to defend their designated shitting streets from muslim invaders.

About a month ago but who are you again cowfucker?

>Indian calling anyone inbred

That's awesome man I heard pic related was Hindu and now I'm kinda interested. I like how you guys worship strong, masculine guys rather than some kike on a stick, seems pretty based.

You can be south indian and north indian at the same time? How are you Syrian from hundreds of years ago but a pajeet now and shitposting in Straya?

Thumbi put the todi down it's affecting your Dalit brain