Why are shills so scared of this guy?

Twisted face threads 6 times a day for the past year. He must be doing something right if he's triggering these fucks so much.

Heard a lot about this guy, decided to go check him how. He had very good points, strong arguments back by evidenced and a true conservative. Imagine my surprise when he wasn't liked here.

he is a shill.

He's liked here. The twisted face threads are just where you find every demorat on Sup Forums slithering.

They really enjoy their echo chambers.

IMAHJIN MY SHOCK WHEN DA MAYNE STEEM METEOR COULDN EVEEN COMPETE

His twitter redpills a lot of normies whenever political stuff is happening on twitter. I'm sure that makes them pretty butthurt

He has a huge number of followers, and his videos redpill the dissaffected youth better and in bigger numbers than anyone else (second only to Milo)

basic bitch populist shit. like mark dice

Not scared of him, he's just a cringey, indignant cunt.

He's the "mainstream" version of us. Inevitably a shill that gives people the wrong message.

He attacks low hanging SJW fruit and virtue signals against Nazis / altright

PJW is another liberal-libertarian fence sitter like Sargon

Hes awesome like everyone else at infowars

Good looking, British accent, against them, intelligent, counter-culture which is what they thought they joined

He's popular

Shills always go after popular right-wing figures

Bc he's hot and not a liberal cuck.

Shareblue is trying to neutralize Sup Forums before the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Anything and everything that effectively reaches out and converts normies is their enemy #1.

Sup Paul.

Not gonna lie, former Watson fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Watson crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the main stream meteor.

This. They want to take down all right wing figures. It's not just him. There are like six threads a day on every right wing person about how bad they are.

He has huge following and influence. That's a given, that people will try to undermine him

He makes 8/10 woman
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Too late
He am become the mayne streem meteor

Jew denying POS

One of the most punchable faces on the net.

fuck all these shills, Sup Forums is pro-Trump, pro-Israel and anti-ASSad.

Kek will smite these faggots with his meme magic though.

Fuck Shillary and other Commies, they hate freedom and success, but America hates them.

Deal with it snowflakes

>shills