China hate thread

C'mon guys, tell me why China's history is like pondscum on the West's boot. And also why Chinese girls are liars.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YjAiWFEAzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The concept of face my fellow autistic chink dating whiteboy.

Chinese people are just the asian version of niggers.

tell me what i want to hear.

Worse than nigs really because they are JUST intelligent enough to be far more destructive

China is by far the greatest civilization

Only the Chink males are disgusting, but we should knock up their women tho. Keep them as sex slaves.

can confirm, i'm chinese and i hate the fuckers from the mainland

Ditto that my brother

China pales in comparison to Western civilization. The Chinese got conquered every time someone sneezed.

BUMP!

China> Shitmartistan

At least they put up a fight when someone tries to conquer them Mr. pourous borders.

shitting in the street> shitting in groceries

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YjAiWFEAzs

b-but Sup Forums said azn women were best women

Not enough public toilets???

>Kids playing in a parking lot
They deserved it
Natural selection

China OWNS you!!!!!
You rich white greedy fucks!!! Your corrupt selfish greedy ways bit you in the ass!!! Stings doesn't it!!!!!

I love these threads

ok Sup Forums
show me how you like to ride the
HUNGRY
CHINESE
ESCALATORS

Chinese culture m8

they're fuckin terryifing with the drivers runing over people videos...like, deliberately...

duh that's why Sup Forums hates them. they actually see china as a threat because they're far more intelligent and don't take shit from western jew masters a la japan and korea who Sup Forumsfags fellate constantly.

That would be Indiana and Pakis. China is the Asian version of America. Japan and Korea are the equivalent of Britain and France.

Are they blind or do they actually do it on purpose?

What is the story behind this? I am slightly turned on.

Chinese culture m8

Why the hell is this done out in public? Why are none of those people intervening?

This is almost as bad as those tire fire execution videos from Africa.

Mr Chow?

I can only imagine those women slept with someone's husband and the someone plus friends beat em up...
Well, at least they're not stoned.

Chinese THOT patrol

Watching this thread makes me glad that I left China for good. Let me stay America

In china you get into more trouble if the victim sues you rather than you killing them.
So it's way better to make sure they are dead if you ever crash someone in china.

>Chinese girls

no such thing, unless we're talking feminine benis

Based

we should fear the chinese

they have made nearly 50 new bases in the past decade, we need to do something like weaken their economy or attack them, the longer we wait the stronger they become.

they are literally making artificial islands for naval bases, meanwhile we're sending all our money to the middle east? why?

i feel bad for chinese people. they deserve better than they're treated by their government. they should be jap-tier. they have some qt women.

What is happening in these ones. Why are naked bitches getting beaten up?

It's the Mongol blood. They kill if they get an opportunity.

It's punishment for being a slut. I don't know if the other women are family members, or members of the family of some guy she cheated on, but they're teaching her a lesson for sleeping around.

Women caught cheating or sleeping with foreign men. This also includes "leftover women", who haven't married and are in their mid 20s-30s.

Ok guys, guys. WTF is with the chinese and running over people at slow speeds?

that jiggle

PLEASE MORE DEGENERATE VIDEOS

Damn that ones fucking savage, just keeps mowing them for 10 feet until they feel the tire go over one

Why is it that when asian women fight, they go for the clothes?