Kushner 2024

Jared Kushner is the perfect successor of Trump.

With a conservative absolute majority in Congress and SCOTUS, Kushner will be the perfect person to cleanse this planet of Terrorism and Globalism.

Look at that face, he will burn the Caliphate of Germany to the ground without losing a wink of sleep.

kill jews, goy

Only if kek wills it

Let's ask him.

Dear Kek,

Will Kushner succeed Trump?

He's not a conservative. Ivanka and him are libs. And Kikes.

YES YES EXCELLENT I AGREE

Can't squish the Kush!

Y'all probably have a better chance with Fuckerberg. Having control of a propaganda outlet like facebook is so advantageous it's dangerous.

Kushner is a leftist, and a globalist Jew.

Underrated.

Id vote Bannon before Kushner, hell, Id vote Bannon before Trump

No.

Bannon remains /ourguy/

Kushner is a sacrificial lamb.

Kushner is going to jail. He had literally billions of debt with his 666 apartment building after the great recession and he did sleazy jew things to get financing. He's going down eventually.

2024 will be a Democrat, and it will be Ivanka. We never have two republican or Democrat presidents in a row. Trump manipulative liberal daughter will come in a be the first female president.

Can anyone make a shoop of Punushed Kushner?

Would prefer an actual Trump.

If Trumpcare passes there isn't a chance in hell he gets re elected.

It's still early enough that it will be forgotten. Everyone thought the same thing about Obama. And Everyone though that Bush wouldn't get re-elected. You have to be exceptionally bad to only be a 1 term president.

Jews must be kept on a short leash.

Maybe, but Obama had a shitload of political capital after he first got elected. All that hopey changey bullshit. Trump has been straight up vilified ever since the last vote got counted.
There's nothing to the Russia deal but when you tell a lie long enough and often enough people start believing it and they are pushing the fuck out of it.

I think this will help him, actually. Leftist media has already started backtracking and saying that maybe Trump just didn't know. I think that once it comes out as fact that Trump hasn't colluded with Russia, trust in the liberal media will tank and people will be willing to listen to Trump more.

Kushner is the anti christ

check out 666 5th Av

you're fucking retarded

He has the charisma of a rock. And no matter how many personality coaching he gets, he will always look like a creepy, slimey fuck. (And he is one too, so maybe physiognomy really is real) Good luck on your run Kusher.

A shit-ton of people who didn't already vote directly benefited with Obamacare. With Trumpcare they'll lose out and will probably show up in 2020 to oust him in favor of more Democrat Gibs.

Checked. Kek is never wrong.

i cringed when i heared his voice the first time.
he has nothing that would make any sane person assume that he is great at anything