Poland is based

...because they are the biggest supporters of a multicultural European superstate! This left-wing German salutes you!

Yup we are in favour of EU
... but we are not in favour of some wet fantasies of germany and france (small letters on purpose) trying to bully everyone else.

I think most people would like the EU if it was a platform for trade agreements, process/product standards and supranational problem solving (e.g. environment). The problem comes with a Federalized Europe with its own 'identity', fiscal policy and political class

gib moni

pls

gibs and fuck off

>Germany
>48% against EU
Good, people are finally waking up. Leftists will be purged soon. Fuck the EU.

EU means that Poland get gibs and gives them the security of not getting sandwiched by Ivan and us again (which is a rarity in Polish history). The EU itself has potential but Bruxel bureocrats decided that neoliberalism, corruption and a creation of a soulless superstate is the way to go

Holy shit, based German. It's been around 1000 years since last one.

The EU was always intended to replace whites after WW2. It was ou...I mean Jewish revenge.

But you need to remember that there still is a question: how many of them want to reform the EU?

I don't have to remember anything. Gibs mony.

If somebody supports the existence of the EU, it doesn't mean that they want it the way it is.

It goes without saying that Greece would not find the EU favorable when it stops giving them free shit.

Of course Germany is nearly half and half - one half hating it because they realize they're the member country keeping the rest of that shit show afloat, and the other half hardly knowing what it is so they just tick "sure, why the fuck not? wait, what was the question?"

Give us more money, faggot. We will make better use of them than feeding rapefugees

Cuckolic leeching niggers

Oh, and thanks for taking our scum, it's nice to not have as much criminals

Moni. Gibs. Now.

Actually Poles are right, they tend to support open trade and immigration inside borders of the EU, but are against immigration from countries outside the EU and refugee shit.

> Poland sucks EU cock
> Brexit happens
Polish make up the highest percentage of those jailed in Britain? Hmmmm.....

This.

I think Frexit would be utterly stupid, on the other hand the way the EU has built itself in the past 30 years was rather retarded. Common currency without having a federal budget is a mistake for instance. Bureaucrats said fuck you multiple times to what the people's will (Countries voting No to the TCE in 2005, to have the Lisbon Treaty 2 years later).

I just want a Europe of Nations, like de Gaulle wanted. We need each others because we're not that big alone. Instead we just gave the EU the power to cuck every nations in it.

Posting a graph from a Zionist research center.
Good job.

poles support free eu gibs for poland, they don't support anything multicultural

Oy

IMHO:

free trade area = good
cultural regulation from Brussels = bad

The EU formally exists since 2007. Before that it was the European Community and we need to go back to that.