whats inside this thing?

is it just a KFC?

You can see it on jewtube

Outside has a space rock

Inside used to hold idols, before PedoHammed came around

a pig

it's upside down.

the only working toilet in mecca

If I'm not mistaken the cube is where all the people of the old Arabic faith used to pray to before Muhammad came along and took over Mecca. I'm willing to bet just old relics however if I'm not mistaken no one knows since it's forbidden to go in. All Muslims have to pray facing it just like the people of the old Arabic faith did. Not Muslim don't know 100% just going off memory of something I read.

>whats inside this thing?

A Jew.

Rubber dingeh rapids bro.

I think it's where they keep the best drawings of Mohamed from all the contests.

hahahahhahaha
10/10

wouldn't suprise me, considering Muhammads family is of jewish descent after Hasheem married the Israelite Salma

Can I send one in?
Info: Lives very close to the newspaper that started the draw trend.

Your mother has a KFC inside her

corn

A table.
And a poorly kept bathroom.

Yeah you just send it to any muslim. Make sure you label it as "Mohamed Drawing Contest." Get yourself glitter and glue sticks to add some pizzazz to your Mohamed.

Nothing.

That there's where magical fairy dust that Allah bestowed upon Muhammad was granted unto the Prophet.
So that he could rape the children of his enemies, and suckle the blood of his rivals.
The more nuts the great one bestowed upon the anuses of his vanquished foe's first born sons, the more Allahblocks appeared across the deserts of Saudi Arabia. They were gathered by Allahs legion of buttslaves, and placed into a cube.
There, sheltered from the desert sun, the Prophet planned his descendant's conquest of vast swaths of the earth, aided by visions that came to him as he was inside the anuses of his now slaves, he had taken from the surviving families of the vanquished.

It's the winning dish from MasterChef Australia

>A KFC
LMAO

No one seems to remember :(

The one portaloo

I say portaloo but it's really just a hole in the floor of course

a nine year-old boy and a greased up goat

Imagine the stench of being near the middle

It is a piece of meteor worshipped ever since pagan times.

According to St. John of Damascus (Fount of Knowledge, early 8th century), before Mohammed, the same piece of rock was worshipped by the Arabs as part of an Aphrodite cult very prevalent there. (>inb4 some smartass: of course they had an Arab name for Aphrodite, meaning the Arab equivalent for Aphrodite).

A talking pig, no less.

talking pig gets his own bedroom

>PedoHammed

funny since its actually true

this

meteor, space rock, a.k.a a fallen star
they worship a fallen star

what like satan?

kek at file name

no, but really: is that just a fancy bathroom to poo in loo?