Gay White Men are the Bay Goys Now - Can Gays be a part of your Club now?

>But with the nationwide support came pushback and criticism. Hikes said that the "vast majority" of critics are gay white men, a sector of the LGBT community that doesn't necessarily understand the issues that LGBT people of color might face.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/13/health/new-pride-flag-colors-trnd/index.html

Can Nigger hating Gay White Men be a part of your club now. If I were to get a surrogate and raise 3+ white kids in a traditional non-faggy manner with a bf, would you accept me Sup Forums?

I'll even send my kids to church.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k1qtv
youtube.com/watch?v=41ryusHlrgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No profits today
archive.is/k1qtv

I probably hate negroids and Mudslims more than most of Sup Forums.

What's your problem with a gay man if they raise kids in a traditional fashion and get a surrogate and father 3+ kids (above replacement rate) with a 3.14 QT white bf.

Ohh yeah, sorry thanks for the link

how many ohms is that?

>traditional fashion

If gays were normal i would but they have the highest promiscuty rate and suicide rate going.

While I would love for them to raise white babies, not if they are going to be self hating commie faggots

>If gays were normal i would but they have the highest promiscuty rate and suicide rate going.

The problem is that the left gives gay men an excuse for acting like faggots instead of being held to the same standards as Heterosexual men.

It's the left's fault.

There should be a social contract of sorts, Society will accept gay (white) men, if you act like men and be held to the same standard as heterosexual men, if you like cock, keep it in the bedroom, it's ok to treat your bf as your partner in public, but only in the same way a traditional heterosexual couple would treat each other, or similar at least.

The problem is though that the left is giving an out, so you get a lot of faggots, but that's not the entire gay """community""" or rather population, because the community has been infested by leftists, communist marxists, it's not worth associating with.

>suicide rate going.
Also this is a myth

That's the trannies, who latched onto gay people for reason like a dirty parasite.

It doesn't even make sense, one is about sexual orientation, one isn't. It's fucking retarded.

you subhumans shouldnt be anywhere near children

There are no clubs. There is only a reality shattered by atrocious leftist idpol where everyone is alienated and nothing fucking matters.

Lol, fuck off, liberals are the snakes that eat themselves. The best thing we can do is bide our time for a bit till they piss off almost all the normies.

Gays are degenerate as fuck, atheist, druggy, promiscuous, pedophiles. They should all be gassed.

is this a bot?

fucking crazy

>Traditional
>No Mother and unable to reproduce naturally
Pick one

I'm not going to be lectured by a fucking Canadian, please fuck off.

>What is a surrogate.

That's natural reproduction. You pick a High IQ White Woman, pay her, she carries your child to term, you raise it. It's not a hard equation

Why don't homos like black men? they have big dicks and they don't want to form a family, they should be right up their alley

Too bad for you friend, I'm always near my kids

men created everything of value in this world. there's zero proof women are actually good parents. men created education, schools, church, and the ideas that subhuman women barely follow to function.

the church is the most traditional thing in the world and the church use to raise a lot of the best minds in the entire world.

where was the "mother" when the chuch raised the orphans who would scribe all the ancient writings so they're preserved today?

tl;dr: fuck off bitch. women don't need to be involved in civilization.

Well, why the fuck do you think people like Milo Yunmanotzatziki started defecting towards right?

Fags will be the first rats to flee the sinking ship.

>What are nuns
The churchian faggot asked

>they don't want to form a family
But I do want a family

Where do we start with black men

>Low IQ
>Highly aggressive
>Unattractive
>Low impulse control
>No deferred gratification

How many more reasons do you need?

I'm waiting for a longterm relationships, but in terms of averages their cocks aren't much bigger anyway, it's a myth.

>gays are cool
>nazi flag

lmao fucking nu-pol

Right Wing Gay Squads when?

>implying nuns were the fucking central pillar of the church
holy shit you fucking faggot. the amount of nuns is nothing compared to priests. the amount of nuns who did something worth mentioning in the entire history of the world compared with male priests isn't worth mentioning.

it's like asking about female philosophers. women don't need to be involved in civilization because they never were part of it. they're like nigger slaves who picked cotten and now pretend that america is made of cotten. women never added to civilization outside their womb

You mean that's not what pol is?

>I'm waiting for a longterm relationships
What I'm saying is I don't sleep around, and if I did I still wouldn't fuck a negro.

Women have the motherly role meme. 2 men would just fuck their kids

Agree that men have created western civilization but who raises those men? Who built those great men who created everything that's good in the world.

>the church use to raise a lot of the best minds in the entire world
Yea, woman in the church you utter faggot.

>fags don't want to fuck niggers
Neither do most women. That doesn't make women inherently redpilled. The same applies to fags.
>Can Nigger hating Gay White Men be a part of your club now. If I were to get a surrogate and raise 3+ white kids in a traditional non-faggy manner with a bf, would you accept me Sup Forums?
Sure, if you don't act like a faggot and help us remove the Jewish and African menace. Pic related.

Stop roleplaying as a family man, 99% of homos have no interest in forming a family. Even when given the chance to marry most prefer to spend their life buttfucking each other to death in seedy clubs.

>Sure, if you don't act like a faggot and help us remove the Jewish and African menace. Pic related.
Ohh yes please, I dream of removing some mudslime and negro every night

gay black men are literally 50/50 Poz/Neg for AIDS in the USA

lel

>roleplaying
If he's the 1% that wants to be a family man, he isnt roleplaying.

You really need to pick up a dictionary, mate.

>Keyword: most
Most but not all even though you're implying most is in fact all.
Most Americans are uneducated and obese therefore all Americans are uneducated and obese.
EU is all cucks though, why I am debating a cuck is beyond me

ooooh hes mad because men dont approach him at gay bars. Thats so sad!

>99% of homos
Did you pull that number out of your ass.

I'm not denying it's a huge fucking problem, but there is still a sizable non degenerate minority.

I don't think it has to do with gay men themselves, but the lack of societal pressure for them to conform to masculine, monogomous standards.

Yes it is a huge fucking problem, but there is still a double digit number of gay non-degenerate men who want to raise a family and you wouldn't even guess they were gay unless you saw them having relations with their bf in their bedroom.

>If I were to get a surrogate and raise 3+ white kids in a traditional non-faggy manner with a bf, would you accept me Sup Forums?
Don't get kids. It will fuck them up
I have literally nothing against homos who know their place. Meaning the ones who keep to themselves and don't try to ruin social norms. I kind of even admire them that they're able to go against the grain.
Like those two designer prancing faggots from Italy, who talked about adopting kids by gays and how's that bad for the kids. Reasonable people, that's who I like.

I spotted the repressed faggot who was sexually molested and turned into a faggot.

>who raises the men
the fucking men do you idiot. women don't raise shit otherwise single mothers wouldn't be the absolute scum shit that ruins society the way it does now.

>Who built those great men
you are literally brainwashed by the subhuman gender. they're like niggers who pretend them picking cotten created america and now everything in america is due to them picking cotten. women never created a great man.

the rankings go like this in order of best to worse

father+mother
father
father+father
mother
mother+mother

the problem? it's all done by feminist and (((them))) even when it's done by (((them))) they have to admit single fathers are better than single mothers AND lesbians. the only recipe of success in a mans life is another man to teach him.

fuck off with your faggot muh fee fees. women only make sissy faggots. you aren't ever a man if you believe women make great men.

fuck of with that surrogate idea already

>raise kids
stop right there. The rates of pedophilia among gays are staggeringly high (75% of pedos are gay) meaning that 1-2% of the population abuse 75% of the children. More sickening is that gay pedos abuse 10x as many children before being caught (boys don't tell people because they're ashamed). Basically as gay people get deeper into the lifestyle of hedonism or age related erectile dysfunction skinny hairless twinks don't do it for them anymore and they want something more taboo, young boys.

The white population is dwindling, I have to contribute, no I must, I feel the need.

Trust me I don't want kids to be raised in faggy marxists homes either, that's not what I want for my children either.

>75% of pedos are gay) meaning that 1-2% of the population abuse 75% of the children

I mistyped, 0.75% - 1.5% of the population are gay pedos and they are responsible for 95%+ of the total abused victims because of their rate of abuse

>but who raises those men? Who built those great men who created everything that's good in the world.

Let me tell you, if i had to choose between single mothers and a pair of redpilled homos, I'd chose the homos any day.

Women can't do shit without men, this "motherhood" meme is just that, a meme.

No

>gay pedos abuse 10x as many children
more bullshit. the most abusive parents are the mothers. the most common sexual abuse is from females. that's why lena dunham can brag about molesting her sister and then write it in a book while being a liberal star and campaigning for clinton.

women sexually abuse and physically abuse children more than anybody and it's just accepted. all that shit about gay men is just an back handed attack on men as a whole.

>look men are so bad they molest kids men are so dangerous look!!!
>ignore the statistics proving women are actually way worse in every metric. men are so bad. especially white men are the pedos
you got psyoped

Little boys having sexual relationships with older boys/young men is why Spartans were some of the fiercest warriors in human history. Same thing happened in Hitler Youth. It was literally a boy fucking festival in the 1930s that created the great Wehrmacht. Swallow your red pills now.

>Can Gays be a part of your Club now

You chose to side with the leftists and when they predictably stabbed you in the back, as they always do, you come crawling?

>40% of pedos are gay -2016 posters
>60% of pedos are gay -early 2017 posters
>75% of pedos are gay -(you), just now
I see this pedoshit is just post election r/eTarD shitposting
How's PIZZAFAKE going, r/eTarD?

Can you cite those numbers please, sounds like bullshit.

There is a legitimate problem of pedos trying to latch onto gay people though.

I'll be the first to say that anyone who touches a child should be executed by firing squad for all to see

Autism is our greatest ally

No, it is dedicated, highly appreciated member of the community.

Historically you're wrong. You can't become a real man who is willing to die for his brothers unless you're fucking them.

Kids learn mostly by example. You'd be a bad example for some things, and so you would not be the ideal father.

Although I would rather have you as a parent than some drug addict trash, it's impossible to make a law that verifies if the gay parent is a decent person or not, so the safest is to just ban gay people from raising kids.

>You chose to side with the leftists and when they predictably stabbed you in the back, as they always do, you come crawling?

>You

Are you fucking retarded, as if any group of people is a hivemind, + it's a bit more complicated than that, figureheads and (((them))) often claim to speak for us, when there is a very sizable portion of the population that disagrees with all of that, I'm not sure whether it's 20%, 40% or whatever, but it's a pretty sizable minority.

And if it weren't for the brainwashing from (((them)) I think it could easiily be the majority of the gay population, the rest can be shot

that's just propaganda meant to target men as a whole. it's like the idea that white men are always the mass shooters. he doesn't even understand he's using anti-white male psyop shit just to bash gays like a fucking moron.

anything that attacks men is default an attack on especially white men. the idea men are abusers is contrary to everything in human history when you ignore the subhuman races

Do they though?

That's some marxist bullshit, btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=41ryusHlrgw

This talks about Intelligence and also behavior and the parental effect on it.

You are unironically using a sociologist argument here.

Don't. If being homo is genetics your genes won't help. It will cause the psychological scaring for surrogate whore and your kids will grew up as fucked up liberals at best or prancing trannies at worst.

well then, when you get to that point in your life and you need little boys to get blood into your cock I hope your kill yourself after you realize I was right.

I love how there's a homo who is doing more for the white race than most of you neetfags

I guess /polgbt/ was not a meme. Based romms

Fags are degenerate trash.
Fuck off faggot.
Your sexuality is a choice. Break your conditioning faggot. No, it's not going to be easy but that's just how conditioning works.

>The white population is dwindling, I have to contribute, no I must, I feel the need.
Then stop being a faggot.

Homosexuality is an X gene, a female gene. The only way to purge homosexuality would be to purge women and then men would just fuck men making everyone gay anyway

It's not genetic, it's epigenetic.

That's different, it has to do with how much of certain hormones you got in utero, there is no "gay" gene, so you can't pass it on.

A gay man having a child won't make the child any more gay than a straight man having a child, because epigenetics works completely differently than genetics.

It has to do with the mother and her environmental circumstances and how many prior male children's had (Each successive male child has a higher chance of being gay)

ahahaha

Agree, a child need both mother and father otherwise the chances they grow up fucked in the head is way higher. You only need to look at the black community to see what a lack of father does. And lacking a mother does the same thing

I don't care about gays but they shouldn't raise kids

the ancient greeks used to pork each other in the bath houses then go home to their wives and make babies.

my only problem with gays is the fags, the ones who HAVE to get in your face about them being gay.

You can be a guy who likes dick, but you cannot be an annoying asshole who makes your business everyone else's.

Shut the fuck up. Somehow, the 'redpilled gay' exist only in this place. There is literally no public presence that non-leftist gays have, anywhere. Even though you could have formed groups or communities to get your ideas out, there are none, anywhere.
You are like liberal muslims, non-existent and thus irrelevant.

you're a retarded piece of shit spewing anti-white male propaganda. you know who is always the pedos right you fucking subhuman? it's the white males. that's the narrative. all the pedos are white men. so all pedos are gay and gay white men are pedos. so basically white men can't be trusted to be around children now and the news has been going on for decades about how white men will abuse your child so watch out so those "weird white guys".

totally ignroing all the spics and niggers who murder and rape kids. it's all about white men. here you are on Sup Forums helping to spread that idea you subhuman retard.

women are the greatest abusers of kids. that's why single mothers are the absolute pit of western society you trash. people like you need to die as much as the shitskins.

white men built everything so trash like you could go around acting like they abuse children, they're gay, they're pedos, and watch out for white men. ignore all the shitskins though

Yeah, sure let's bring the faggots aboard.
Next we'll bring on Muzzies, because they hate the Jews!
Fucking dick sucking fag. You will never be welcome in any decent society. Every faggot and every faggot enabler should be wiped off the fucking planet.
Atheist by the way. I don't need some bible to know I should despise you sick fucks.

>Then stop being a faggot.
That's not how that works

It was you who kicked this whole shit off by letting all these crazy people into your movement to have larger numbers and thus more political pull.
This is your fault.

>accept me

Why would you want any faggots from Sup Forums to accept you.

This board is made of the most degenerate and irrelevant people in society.

If your goal in life is Sup Forumss acceptance you fucked up m8.

The wingspan on that nose, my god...

>What's your problem with a gay man if they raise kids in a traditional fashion
>gay
>raise kids in a traditional fashion
You don't see the problem here?
Do you understand what a traditional family is?
A traditional family has a father and a mother. Never two fathers.

It actually is faggot. Don't try to tell me shit that I already know.

>Shut the fuck up. Somehow, the 'redpilled gay' exist only in this place.

How many truly redpilled individuals do you see running around anyway?

Not many, do you know why?

Because it's not socially acceptable, most of these people are, pun intended, in the closet, not being able to express their opinions.

islam will survive into the future longer than christianity. islam is the religion of conquest while christianity is the religion of feminism, lgbt, and kike worship.

if the west kicked out all the shitskins but had white sharia it'd be on mars already.

>Muh kids
>Muh fee fees
Why don't you focus on real problems and not the ones that give you feel goods on pol

>I don't care about gays but they shouldn't raise kids

All I wanted to say was that single mothers should have their kids confiscated and be given to upstanding hetero couples, and let the homo couples raise any extra ones

But yeah, pretty much this

>homosexuality is implicit white identity

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

As traditional as I can make it.

Everything from soccer practice to playing ball with my kid, teaching them to have a single monogomous partner, to work hard in life, and to hate niggers and to stick to your own within your race.

>You can't become a super goy and die for Israel unless you buttfuck each other

>The National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association (NLGJA) recently boasted that although homosexuals are less than two percent of the population, three-fourths of the people who decide the content of the front page of the New York Times are homosexual

you're the one who's being deceived

Fag acceptance is not tradition and faggots destroy the traditional family.
Quit being a faggot or fuck off.
You either want to actually help or you want to subvert us.
If you really want to help then you should be able to gather the strength of will to stop being a fucking faggot.
Others have succeeded in doing so so I don't need you to tell me that that isn't how it works.
Man the fuck up and be an actual man.

The only reason you fags believe parenting = mom + dad is because you also autisticly believe men can't be soft or do non """"manly""" things that are "for" women

That's just like your theory, man. Scientists are still are arguing about it. And fags are blocking any research because it's bigoted and would eventually lead to getting rid of gays. Given the choice parents would make sure their kid is going to be born straight.

Anyway, if you were reasonable, you wouldn't want to raise up kids in dysfunctional family. Go to gaystormfront or whatever. Sup Forums's not place for you.

I don't have a problem with that, I don't even have a problem with negros and muzzies, but they can't come here, commit crime and be a bad influence on our children with the help of Moshe. But that's an oxymoron

>The Journal of Homosexuality recently published a special double-issue entitled, “Male Intergenerational Intimacy,” containing many articles portraying sex between men and minor boys as loving relationships. One article said parents should look upon the pedophile who loves their son “not as a rival or competitor, not as a theft of their property, but as a partner in the boy’s upbringing, someone to be welcomed into their home.

Nah mate. You are basically saying that the genes determine everything, so why care about raising kids at all? What's that advantage then of giving it to gay people? Just let the state do it.

It turns out that There's no Gene that tells you what is right or wrong, you learn that from your parents, and a lot of it is "do my dad does x or z? What would my dad do in this situation?".

Imagine pussy as inverted dick and voila, you're straight.

In 1995 the homosexual magazine “Guide” said, “We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual” and “deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose. …” The article went on to say: “Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality … we must do it for the children’s sake.”

>Larry Kramer, the founder of ACT-UP, a noted homosexual activist group, wrote in his book, “Report from the Holocaust: The Making of an AIDS Activist”: “In those instances where children do have sex with their homosexual elders, be they teachers or anyone else, I submit that often, very often, the child desires the activity, and perhaps even solicits it.”

You're a degenerate tradition desecrating faggot.
Kys.

That's a bunch of horseshit, clearly you have some bias against Christianity, spouting that shit. Proper Christianity would do wonders for western society and would be more than enough to save us from this pit of degeneracy.
That said, I can definitely agree that some form of "white Sharia" would also do wonders to save us from this. Really any decent, traditional religion would be enough. The ignorant people really just need some "God" to properly guide them, otherwise we turn into the shitshow we have here with (((Atheism)))

> In a study of advertisements in the influential homosexual newspaper, The Advocate, Reisman found ads for a “Penetrable Boy Doll … available in three provocative positions. She also found that the number of erotic boy images in each issue of The Advocate averaged 14.

>Homosexual newspapers and travel publications advertise prominently for countries where boy prostitution is heavy, such as Burma, the Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand

Imagine dick as inverted pussy and voila, you're gay.

Aren't like 90% of gay niggers infected with AIDs?

>A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin’s report found that most pedophiles even consider themselves to be “gay.” According to the study, “Archives of Sexual Behavior,” some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.