NEW ZEALAND HATE THREAD

NEW ZEALAND HATE THREAD!

DISCLAIMER: Purebred Euro population is actually only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoF_fa9TMDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New Zealand is where the Tasmanian devils live right? My friend is going to Australia, got any tips for him? I told him to make sure to tell everyone how he loves the all blacks AFL team

it's actually 70%, Maoris are horribly mixed here they have multiple ethnicities on their Birth certificates, same with the Polynesians. We are doing what England sent us to do and that is to breed out the Polynesians and Maoris.

Lol no Tasmanian devils live in Tasmania

nah i love it here

They're on the little island South of Australia that's New Zealand isn't it?

stop being dishonest, you know damn well that's where new zealand is. i know you're jealous that we have eastern australia to ourselves, but come on.

Aussies aren't aloud to have guns. must feel bad

>Purebred Euro population is actually only

as opposed to silently owning weapons?

CLOSE THE BORDERS AND FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

okay mate, where do you want the shipment of sheep?

Stick em with your 90 million

How you gone close your border you ain't got one you're an island, you gonna stop the water from getting in? Use your brain

that statistic doesnt mean a thing unless its per capita there bud

per capita :^)

Unable to transfer to/visit Britain despite still being in commonwealth. Therefore abandoned.

Dumped us and left us. Kinda sounds like...

>Has 60 million more sheep
>But Muh Per Capita.

poo peeland haha

>australia: 3.7 sheep per capita
>new zealand: 6.8 sheep per capita

i think that it's worth mentioning i had to google the population of new zealand. you're that irrelevant.

baa.

they also have 60 trillion more square km of land

what fucking difference does it make anyway, australia is a barren wasteland that looks and smells like shit for the most part, and we're both china proxies, economically speaking anyway

show some respect for the culture u share and pray to god that we dont fall to chinese hive in our lifetimes

Remember when you lost the rugby to Scotland's B team? Why even live.

Maori Fellas do quite well in Queensland, I hear.
Best of luck to 'em.

Dear Australia,
I am a white German New Zealander.

FUCKING ANNEX US ALREADY

Australias population in 1950 was only 4 times that of New Zealand, today Australia is 5 times larger. You know what that means? You're getting riced

>i think that it's worth mentioning i had to google the population of new zealand. you're that irrelevant.

i think you're just ignorant and arrogant

pretty bad character trait you should get that looked at you fucking absolute wanker cunt mate

Why would you be proud of your nation's greatest sporting shame?

>they also have 60 trillion more square km of land
Wouldn't that be worse? More space to do all sorts of things to them without anyone seeing.

>Chinese about to overtake Maori in population size
doubly cucked

Fight us, fag

>australia is a barren wasteland
you know how movies have stunt actors? you live in a stunt country.

you guys have the warriors, so i don't think you're to talk in this matter.

>the bulldogs are literally better than you

vancouver is a chinese colony, and you will face prison time if you misgender someone.

well i'm sorry mate, can i make it up to you somehow? say, by gracing you with 10 (yes, 10! ten! T E N!) australian dollars? that should be enough to buy a new car.

I don't give a shit about Vancouver fuck BC

Good times 8-)
Is that when Aussies stopped dressing like Big Bird?

Asian stats includes poos.

Calm down lads

You're very condescending for someone who knows nothing at all about New Zealand mate

neva 4get

We're about to elect the bull.

All minorities beware because they're about to get WINSTONED

What's happening here?

Oh shit. Yeah the Warriors even got a win. Are you on suicide watch?

why would i have to? what are you going to do, airstrike us with your ""air force""? invade us with your ""army""?

This is now a /nzpol/ thread. Post rare Winstons

>What's happening here?
Australia came out as Gay.

no but ill fuckin stab u in ur sleep cunt

or maybe ill fuck u up with my assault rifle that im legally allowed to possess domestically unlike yourself

He's getting more and more mana as the days go by

Known fact: Winston has the strongest Mana

that's a pretty serious threat, i guess we'll have to blockade your country. an australian fishing boat placed outside wellingchurch should do it.

I thought thy were always out of the closet, that's why they say gay mate to everyone

Half of Maori identify as white as well in the census, so 71 - 7 = 64
64% of NZrs are pure white
We are the second least white nation in the western world

Fish and chips only make him stronger.

He'll need all the strength to fight

Are there any people talking about retreating to south island and keeping it white? I don't mean mainstream but the way yanks talk about Cascadia.

no it's not mate. outside of auckland its mostly european with the odd maori area's

porirua is a islander dump, they can have that hole.

the south island for example is 95% white.

>western world
A-user i....

I'm white
how fucked would I get if I went to your country
I am collecting info on all countries with cool gun laws
do you guys even have a russia trade sanctions, because if not, you could possibly be better than the us in the weapons dept

we've already invaded you and you didn't even notice

Thought you said in the sheep, was worried for a sec.

maoris in australia, put on a fake accent.

they dont even talk like that in nz. its really hilarious.

>tfw haven't had decent fish and chips since moving here
It costs an arm and a fucking leg and they're basically all shit tier quality with crumbed fish rather than battered, it's an abomination to the concept of fish and chips.

The Maori Scotsman shall lay waste to the simpering Marxists, Yea the battle has been foretold in the Annals of Winstons' Creator, Sir Robert Muldoon.

Damn it you're right

NZ Brothers!
A call to Arms!
Post rare WinstoNZ and chant our haka!

Ka Mate Ka Mate Ka Ora!

move out of the city

>aloud
Classic New Zealand

nz requires fingerprints on entry. The sole fact of this is enough to stay away from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoF_fa9TMDk

you seen billy t james?

they all talk like that here. but when you go to nz, they don't.

get a cliche whole arm tattoo, wear a nbl singlet and think they are in the mongrel mob.

every damn one of them.

Just move down to the South Island, every actual white person should be down there. Low population, 90% white. Cold, and the most beautiful land in the country. Get away from the chink territory around Auckland and the orc laden middle of the North Island.

Ever try sneaking into New Zealand? Protip- You can't. Too many indians here. Maori are bros.

How embarrassing. You almost got rid of the Abos and then the Abos from across the ditch come flooding in. Hilarious.

We are not better than America for sure. No full auto allowed, but "military style semi-automatics" are allowed with a special license. Handguns need a permit and you have to prove that you use them for sport shooting. Regular hunting rifles and shotguns are fine with a standard license which is easy to get. You do bot have to register them either. Basically if you really want to move from America then NZ is far better than Aus for guns. In New South Wales (part of Australia) you can not even own a slingshot legally.

Reminder that (((they))) are hunting us down stay safe goys..

>In New South Wales (part of Australia) you can not even own a slingshot legally.
in queensland you can

This is only half right.

You can own an AR15 on the base licence provided it has certain modifications. Such as a thumb hole stock and a 7 round magazine.

>you could possibly be better than the us in the weapons dept
Nope, as a kiwi gun owner, the options are very limited. Really just a basic amount of typical semi auto hunting rifles. Pistols you cant own yourself, I hire from gun club and cant take home. Everything is fucking overpriced. No large capacity etc

Really Its quite limited as the govt wants to take them away, but restricts to solely "hunting" and "target practice" purpose. Anal af mind you

can you import a 20 round mag?

or just duck tape a 3 mags together like the SF guys do

Oh thanks for this. Yeah I was going to bring up the mag thing but realised that I do not really know much about it. Is there a limit on the mag size for regular semi autos? I heard there was but you could just use a larger mag at any time.

>20 round mag

No, well you might get away with it, but your fucked if your caught,

>or just duck tape a 3 mags together like the SF guys do

Youll look like an idiot , and probably fucked if you get caught.

I'm an hour from the city, I wouldn't consider myself in it.

"an hour away" in the city is "5 hours away" in the bush. move out further.

>in the bush
But then I wouldn't be complaining about shitty fish and chips I'd be complaining about having to catch/grow it myself because I'd be >1 hour away from the closest fish and chip shop.

there are towns in the bush that have fish and chip shops, mate. proper fish and chip shops. staffed by white people. with good food. and free milkshakes.

>staffed by white people
I don't bloody think so. Fish and chip shops must be staffed and owned by asians, it's law or something.

that's news to me, considering my local fish and chip shop has been staffed by the same family for something like 40 years.

any of you lads catch the game last night? gave them pooftahs the whole 80

Yeah, the New Munster memers on Sup Forums are pro South Island independence

Honestly, does it matter. Your non whites aren't even bad, Chinese, Indians, are all bro tier

Unless the Brits are all poos then no we are 70% European easily. I bet you cunts are counting PR's

>New Zealand is the farthest place away from Poland, excluding space

How could anyone possibly have a problem with this country?

You can own fully-automatic on a collectors license but you aren't allowed to shoot it. If you go out back then you can reasonably shoot it without getting caught

I don't hate NZ, I even loved it once - remotely and platonically. This Kim Dotcom arrest made me sad - it just shows that NZ is not a safe place on the edge of world's end. I also worry that one day Maori would just eat all whites there.

>conveniently leaves out hories and boongas (maoris and islanders), which are arguably worse than niggers

plus, there are a fair amount of muzzies and niggers out and about these days

closing the borders won't stop polynegros from eventually overtaking the white majority through breeding like cockroaches
this place is already fucked mid-long term, they're almost 1/4 of the damn total population already

you realize these stats are referring to country of birth right?
this includes pretty much all of the maoris, and likely a whole lot of 2nd/3rd generation immigrants

to clarify, i meant the NZ number includes the aforementioned groups