Sup Forums music

>tfw youtube deletes anti-jew music

There was this dude on youtube who parodied popular songs with pro-Sup Forums lyrics but I can't for the life of me remember his name. I know that his channel's been deleted but I was wondering if anyone has any of his songs saved somewhere.
His songs included masterpieces like "Why you send all the niggers to me" and occasionally included parts in German or sound bits from Hitler's speeches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DRyh2cxJCp0
youtube.com/watch?v=8gPyLXw7f-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw
youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=S4g0c8ByMrg
youtube.com/watch?v=rMv9DUx8-ig
youtube.com/watch?v=p1NIIK9r3_4&t=51s
youtube.com/watch?v=zDV_dBYp4h0
youtube.com/watch?v=uUm8FmQyflM
youtube.com/watch?v=_rLEFiYLLvU
youtube.com/watch?v=TyPz81Jcb10
youtube.com/watch?v=padvnsLUhUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League#1990-1999,
972mag.com/“2pac-killed-by-jewish-gangsters-using-hideous-tel-aviv-mob-technique”/13359/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK-NoHjSgF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=DRyh2cxJCp0

Moonman?

what is life ?

youtube.com/watch?v=8gPyLXw7f-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw

Nevermind I found him.
Md Bond: youtube.com/watch?v=S4g0c8ByMrg

you gotta start a Sup Forumsmu/ thread off right with /our guy/ morrissey
youtube.com/watch?v=rMv9DUx8-ig

I like how the Manhattan one has a homeless person sleeping under it.

Check this classic out
youtube.com/watch?v=p1NIIK9r3_4&t=51s

aqll the moon man shit gets almost instantly deleted, even faster than before. which i dont understand since there's an obvious comedy element to it. pussy ass libfags are OK with all forms of dark humor unless it's racist or anti-left-wing

was meant to link you in that post.

take the disco pill, baby
youtube.com/watch?v=zDV_dBYp4h0

(((131260072))
What the fuck is this retard's problem? Stop spamming your retarded shit in my thread, kike. Reported.
everyone else: nice songs, thanks. I still like Mr Bond best though.
youtube.com/watch?v=uUm8FmQyflM

My problem is you cock sucker get the fuck out of here.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rLEFiYLLvU

Out

>what is dailymotion
>what is streamable

youtube.com/watch?v=TyPz81Jcb10

not youtube so no one cares

youtube.com/watch?v=padvnsLUhUM
>I couldn't trust my own homies just a bunch of dirty rats
This could either mean that black people are a bunch of untrustable rats that will backstab you as soon as they get the chance, even if you see him as your brother or he's naming the jew, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League#1990-1999, 2pac had a lot of Jewish connections and most likely saw them as friends and then got jewed out.
>Is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine?
Pretty sure he's talking about wanting to keep his guns, he wanted guns to protect himself
>I've been Trapped since birth, cautious, cause I'm cursed
Pac was a tranny. Nah just kidding, he saw his blackness as a curse because he couldn't either whites or blacks(""Whites"" being jews)
>And they say it's the white man I should fear, but, it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here
No need to say anything, he saw niggers as niggers
>Cause the media is full of dirty tricks
Do I REALLY need to tell Sup Forums what this means?
There's a lot more to note but post limit

>not JewTube so no one cares
What about using dailymotion as an alternate video hosting site for pro-Sup Forums content JewTube hates?

972mag.com/“2pac-killed-by-jewish-gangsters-using-hideous-tel-aviv-mob-technique”/13359/

>forcing victims to drive through Munsey, NY on a Sabbath;
>forcing victims to shout anti-semitic slurs in B&H photo;
>threatening victims to be blacklisted by Moishe’s mover’s and Israeli owned real estate firms in NY, thus basically preventing them from ever moving flat;
>and worst of all – “sara-boarding”, which involves listening to stand up routines of Sara Silverman for 36 hours.

Last one is most likely a joke, but it wouldn't surprise me if her """""""""comedy""""""""" was used to torture

good point but i guess most moon man fags aren't smart enough to put it on other sites like that so they just keep reuploading to jewtube where it gets deleted

>O-oy vey! Anti-semitism! Bad humor!

well clearly no one did or thought about doing that that, cause who cares about streaming sites that aren't youtube

This the parody guy I think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MK-NoHjSgF8