Where is BLM?

Why are they so silent all of a sudden? also post vids of protesters getting run over.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M7vCptQtjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY
youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk
youtube.com/watch?v=cCzIb_7hQVI
youtu.be/_NkaJMkVsGk
youtube.com/watch?v=6GfL0fb8ERo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that reminds me, I need to filter fag flags

Soros shifted funds to special elections

why you do that

Yeah, the Soros cash done been spent already. They went back to killing each other and wandering around ghettos like an irl version of The Walking Dead, only the walkers have a rudimentary understanding of firearms

nobody gives a fuck anymore

heres a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

Holy shit that car was going fast.

I don't understand jack though, who were they shooting at? And who was shooting?

They beat white supremacy. Racism is over now.

Soros cut the money off and they went back to food stamps, disability, and selling crack to kids with aids.

Jesus christ are all niggers like this in the Usa?
Actual fucking monkeys

fuck a fat nigger and a fat mudshark. god damn this video makes me homicidal

every god damn time they lift a nigger up straight away and wreck his spine

>Literally standing in the middle of the road
>Deliberately blocking traffic
>Screaming obscenities at drivers
>Everybody acts like it's the least expected thing in the world when someone gets pushed aside by a bumper or hit by oncoming traffic
As confident these revolutionaries are that nothing's going to happen to them, you'd almost think they're a bunch of sheltered parasites who unironically rely on abusing the tolerance of their fellow citizens.

the car stopped after they hit the person and other protestors promptly started shooting at them

fucking pampered sheltered snowflake white landplanets with "nobody can touch me its against the law" mentality, dude. and a bunch of spades with 80 IQ and no job.

we need fascist militia to clean this shit off the streets

Turns out all we have to do is get the groups to piss off their funding. One of the only things more powerful than a jew who's taken a mission, is a jew who's taken offense.

It was all to get Hillary elected and it failed.

>abusing the tolerance of their fellow citizens.
Alot of people do this is subtle ways desu senpai.

did they survive? I don;t mean the worthless nigger I mean the guy in the car?

under ratted

>stand infront of traffic
>Get run over
>YO WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD DAT SHIT FUCKED UP YO SHEEEEEIT

Why do these idiots always act shocked when someone decides to just plow through them?

nice solid THUMP

>block traffic
>implying you have rights at this point
>implying any cop will take your side

Where in the fuck did they get the idea that blocking traffic was an ok thing to do? Inconvenience strangers? Threaten strangers? did they let cars full of blacks go through?

thankfully blacks can't shoot

woman driver
and she wasn't hit by any bullets

kys degenerate

does it know that with its body size and hairdo it is appropriating japanese culture?

seriously, is that a look know? "What You Want?" - "Just give me the receding hairline sumotori style."

They went to Canada

20 bullets fired

0 hits

lmao probably all shot by a sideways held pistol

why you say that

Enjoy being dead. One less Democrat. One more Good Little Leftist in the ground.

Their idea is that they will inflict economic damage by slowing/stopping traffic, which in turn will get attention on them.
The problem of course is that it's illegal, and just pisses everyone off. Not a good way to gain sympathy.

Yes

>Where is BLM?
Soros stopped funding them after they didn't win him an election.

That begs the question; what was he aiming at?

>getting run over by a Chrysler "nigger mobile" 300
top laugh

Played it perfectly.

Know your rights as a driver.
The only people who can legally block traffic are cops, and those who have a permit to do so, ie. construction workers.
This is why legitimate protests seek approval first, so cops are forewarned and can get there to divert traffic.

If you are in this situation, the protesters holding up traffic are already breaking the law. You are under no obligation to back up or turn around as doing so may cause you to break the law as well. You are also under the obligation to limit injuries, which means you can't drive through them as soon as they block traffic. However the second you have a reasonable fear for your personal safety ie. breaking windows and opening doors, reaching inside the vehcile. Your right to self defence kicks in and you are allowed to proceed through the obstruction in an otherwise legal manner. If you also pull over the second you feel safe and call the cops or you report directly to a police station you are pretty much safe from all legal repercussions.

Wasn't this guy arrested and it turned out he was white?

>stand in middle of road
>get ran the fuck over because there shouldn't be people in the middle of the fucking road
>instant response is "CALL AN AMBER LANCE!"
And just how the FUCK would it get there and get that injured person to safety IF YOU ARE BLOCKING THE GODAMN FUCKING ROAD?!

Yep.

Obama isn't in office anymore.

>That begs the question; what was he aiming at?
that's not the correct use of the term 'begs the question'. I think you meant, 'raises the question'

BLM was financed.

When it was realized that BLM and the countries general resentment toward their riots were a big part of what trump ran and won on the funding stopped.

Additionally the national media is what really stoked BLM. They would report the story of some fumbling 70 IQ nigger who got shot struggling with cops and this would be a signal for BLM to go out and "protest".

TL;DR
They stopped funding/driving BLM because it realized it was helping trump and his policies.

Blacks lives fatter.
Black lives splatter.

Kike funding was probably stopped because they were doing more harm for their cause than good.

Also, the Blacks started destroying their Kike universities.

Blacks got a little bit smarter when they learned the cars would potentially kill them in the highways.
So they went into universities to bully some white nerds instead.

Soros stopped funding them.

Somebody has that annoying cunt

I appreciate your autism in this. You keep doing you, friend.

Why don't I ever see the cops moving protesters off the roads? Are they not allowed to?

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk

Police in Poland destroys them on sight, 0 tolerance for leftist violence.

>american protest
>standing in the middle of the road
why do you retards always do this, do you not know how to protest or are your legs so fat you can't move and have to be an inconvenience to drivers

>be cop
>do your job
>millions of libtards call you racist and you're on the news 24/7
>lose your job
>life destroyed

POLIC JAJAJAJAJA

this one was in my state
youtube.com/watch?v=cCzIb_7hQVI

>LETS STAND IN THE FREEWAY AND SHINE BRIGHT AS FUCK LIGHTS IN THE DRIVER'S EYES
>WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
too bad it wasn't a semi truck

I've always loved the "education not deportation" chant, given that they never learned to not play in traffic. On the Interstate. At night.

>every single one of them is holding an iphone
>no one dials fucking 911
>they just scream at each other to get off the freeway

Yeah, I'm no really too concerned by about le Resistance.

Come on people.

>be niggers in the road
>protest violent nigger's death
>get hit by car
>kike whore screaming
>niggers not concerned at all
>niggers block road, long wait for amberlamps
>nigger dies
Liberals love these problems. It makes them feel so important and needed.
>call NPR
>We need more funding for job training and flying amberlamps
>Check Maxine Waters' jewbird and kikebook
>flyinAmberlamps.jpg
If each White Human killed a nigger today we would be on our way to Utopia.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

the media ordinarily riles up the niggers to protest and then saturates the airwave with their wondrous and righteous behavior

but the media is trying (and failing) to mobilize everyone in the world (the broken left) to #resist blumpf and so the blacks are disempowered again

it should be noted that BLM is almost entirely black women, some gay dudes, and is controlled by le democratic party.

cbc has been gushing about how the Police were barred from le gay pride aparade because black violence or some such nonsense. Canada is usually way behind so you can see even failed movements continue to linger pointlessly with the full blessing of the state controlled media. But the point is, le DNC wants GAY and BLACK and MUSLIM to all be ONE single thing and that is what they want, going forward. It is going to be a titanic failure.

They ran out of money flying all over the world, "protesting". Apparently giving huge sums of money to a bunch of niggers is a poor investment.

i dont think he made it guys

They're animals and a real stain on the republic

Can't fun antifa, gay rallies and BLM at the same time

Seriously most of these so called protests and rallies are clearly organized by foreign money to shake some branch of the political tree

>OH MA GAWD CALLS DA AMBER LAMBS

No more shekels

Good to know, maybe its not the exact same here but probably close. I'll check

They're training for war in the Catskills with the Hacidum.

>Swedish

Watch it to the end. At 2:00 she start pleading for the cops to step in and start policing. Thanks user, that was delectable.

>we just got shot at!
>identify the boolets!

Darwin award! We've got a Darwin award over here!

youtu.be/_NkaJMkVsGk

HAPPENING Antifa finally admits to being a domestic terrorist organization.

I don't trust this Aussie.

Check the rules for your state, pretty sure a fair few in the US have driver right of way laws

How do I filter fag flags?

Those vids are hilarious. gib more

>when the gunshot start

You couldn't write a better twist

youtube.com/watch?v=6GfL0fb8ERo

How to filter flags?

Are you fucking new here, or what?

BLM is just an anti-white organization
This was well established a long time ago
They hardly do anything to help black communities They just want to blame everything on whitey and kill whitey.

>the woman screaming "oh my god."

You can tell she's a dried up old hippy just by the sound of her.

Mfw that's what the hippies will sound like when the day finally comes

because black people only matter during an election year.

Why do they even need funding? It's just a bunch of people taking time off work to protest. Not even the Castile verdict had big protests. There was another cop that had a mistrial and nothing came of it.

that little red slipper of the girl will surely meet their cuckold foot fetish fantasies of them.

To pay the agitators. The people committing crimes and getting arrested aren't "antifa', they're just the useful idiots. The actual members of antifa are the ones that stir shit up to create the problem then slink away when the cops show up.

The big tell is how Antifa is exactly the same in every part of the world. Antifa in Australia is no different to Antifa in Poland, Germany, America, Sweden. If these were truly localized, grass roots movements, they would act and dress differently based on local issues.
Yet every Antifa chapter dresses the same, uses the same slogans and chants, and does the same shit, because there's a small minority of paid Agitators who have a set of international guidelines they follow. When Antifa is active in the district of any given agitator, their paymasters know they're doing their job based on the adherence to those guidlines of the useful idiots.

Besides you say >Time off work but you and I both know none of them have jobs

its always fat white bitches. the dreggs of society coming together to blame other people for their problems instead of taking personal responsibility.

who is shooting who?

>that fat cunt crying about the cops not doing shit
Kek Ferguson was pretty fun. Wish some serious Shit popped off. Fun times watching the live stream seeing white guilt fags getting btfo by chimps.

It's sad the only time these "protesters" get attention is by breaking the law and blocking roads. Because standing on the side walk screaming stuff doesn't do anything for people, everyone just ignores them like they're crazy. So they have to act out and disrupt people's lives to get any attention, and they wonder why the general public starts to turn on them? I love the lack of self awareness. The same BLM people will scream and chant fuck the cops, will hurry to call the cops cause they were run over after they themselves are caught breaking the law by blocking the roads.

Why do you guys hate BLM? They're just trying to bring attention to the injustices against blacks, why the hate?

Why do every single one of these type of videos feature an insufferable screaming harpie?