I'm Scared

>every day it seems clearer and clearer that Satan, the essence of evil, is real and actively seeking to destroy humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hlxXhPXk8xE
youtu.be/-nCjotKct6A
youtu.be/8N5BfkF9Jsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, I used to be an atheist. Never a Bible smacker, but I was so skeptical of the whole deal. I denounced the existence of God and went full nihilism.

These days I've seen Truth. I'm not a Christian, not yet anyway, but I know that God exists. I know that life is precious and goodness must be protected.

I know that evil exist, that it corrupts so much and that the world has gone so long with it unchecked.

I reckon something big is coming. The Jews are beholden to a far greater evil...

Thats one of my top 3 favorite pepes

>evil, is real and actively seeking to destroy humanity
seeking to destroy *white humanity
fify
nigs have never had it so good

>Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter

>I'm Scared
You're not allowed the luxury of being fearful of anything save God. Stand up against satan and his synagogue or perish from this world.

>Implying we are not already destroyed

>implying niggers are human and not animals

unironically this. You were put here on this Earth for the very reason.

He's a fag here take this youtu.be/hlxXhPXk8xE
Why I don't Fear "it/him" anymore; I am more than a Man!
youtu.be/-nCjotKct6A
Don't forget if The Beast is real so is a higher power
God / Jesus already won we're just playing out this Time line.The Multiverse Is Real anything & Everything is possible.God bless

Lots of 3's in this thread....

Nothing evil can touch you in a universe made by almighty God. Evil can only seduce you into following it. If you resist and stand against it in the name of Jesus Christ, you have nothing to fear. You have free will it is your choice.

Pass the ammunition!

Roll for Trips

I'm not that bad once you get to know me.

Yes
Islam is the Anti-Christ.
It has happened.
It will get clearer and clearer.

Can someone please cite proof that we're not dead and in hell already.

Proof: I did my DMV automobile renewal online. It took less than 3 minutes. It used to take 3 hours.

Deus Vult Happening! Hahahahahahas Bent the knee Ah'kmed

> thread is unintentionally inspirational/hopeful as fuck

The world has to be so blatantly immoral before God Jesus will come back and cleanse the world.

remember september

thanks.
I remember at the height of that, I ran into a virus trap at a a site loaded with comet pizza pics.
probably put up by David Brock and ShariaBlue

youtu.be/8N5BfkF9Jsc This!

I don't think hell is bad enough for the people that have pushed this world to the brink.

We are regressing as a civilization and it was manufactured by groups purposefully.

God might need to make another level.

This.

>>every day it seems clearer and clearer that Satan, the essence of evil, is real and actively seeking to destroy humanity.

I'm reporting you to the authorities for being anti-Semite!

What the fug is Nuuskamuikkunen doing there.

If you truly believe there is a god then why would you want to protect life more than if you didnt? By keeping people bound to life on earth you are depriving them of life with god amirite?

lay off the bible, why don't ya?

>society chose to crash just as you were reaching the peak of your adolescence
>your life is to be doomed as the scapegoat for all of society's problems
>any shot you had at happiness was wiped out by commies years before you were even born
>your friends are all so taken with this subversion that they will simply call you a nut for wanting anything else out of life

The notion of forsaking this one and only life on earth for the next is a Muslim perversion. Not Christian

Stop making excuses you dumb cunt and MAKE a better life for yourself. You don't like the state of things? Change them. It's that simple. There is ALWAYS a way.