Ethno state citizenship rules

>Instant approval:

Whites with white parents

>Instant denial:

Niggers, spics/mestizos, arabs, poos, east asians, eurasians, abos

Mix breeds with any of these DENIED, no matter if they are 80% or 90% with one non-white grandfather

>Debatable status

Turks and Jews. A lot of them are almost 100% white because of Greek/balkan descent and it's a fact they are biologically white. Their problem is not genetics but ideology (Islam/Judaism) that separates their identity away from their racial truth.

When you mix with these the offspring is 100% white, the only thing that separates them is ideology. The opposite is true for spics, poos, asians, nignogs and mix-breeds. They can be ideologically conservative or even radical but they are not white, so they are retarded and contradictory. This is why they should never be allowed to claim citizenship. A mandatory 23andme type genetic test should be mandatory to confirm European descent on both ends for the first generation citizens. Their offspring have to take this test because they were allowed in.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/61499874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*won't have to take

REverence for GOD ALMIGHTY is the racial truth of the white man

i dont care if the jew is 222% white, no jews of any sort. i dont even want 2nd degree mischlings if they attest to any connection to the culture.

im ok with turks i think you're right. they're mostly indigenous anatolian blood, and thats indo-european white in my book.

Make Antarctica a White ethno-state. The Continent is warming really quickly and the coastal parts can be colonized with modern tech. There's also an abundance of fast winds which means unlimited renewable power via wind turbines. Why is Sup Forums not trying to colonize Antarctica yet?

>jews
>white

>roaches
>human

h-hello fellow nazis

lemme guess you allow sodomites citizenship aswell

from biological perspective turks and jews are caucasian (white)

>Turks and Jews are white but octaroons aren't
really causes a change in electrical potential across your neurons

>White with white parents

Not good enough. Every single ancestor has to be white as far back as 1800.

What about Iranians?

You can hide your flag, but not yourself jew.

No fucking JEWS. Jews are fifth column and will destroy your society from within.

The propogate cultural marxism within the population, and they destroy art and culture with their degeneracy.

would i be allowed in?
im also 3% abo

Yeah.... Sure.. Look in the mirror and then take a look at some random turk.

> turks and jews are caucasian

No.

Whites with two white grandparents. That is the law written in stone. Everyone else must live in the second class world with the niggers and poos. Jews are going to be exterminated so it isn't even worth contemplating their entrance.

>>Debatable status
>Turks and Jews.

What's to stop anyone from claiming to be white? I claimed to be black on a college application. Are you going to have a racial draft like Dave Chappelle?

vimeo.com/61499874

Anyone with 75%+ european DNA and christian values.

Most likely, marry a white women and your children would be. You have a better shot the more white your children are.

The biggest obstacle to your little faggy nation is obviously: how is a state going to function with a population consisting only of 50 uneducated infantile men?

Fash Wars? Star Fash?

They need to be made to see their plans fail.

great it will work about 10 years and destroy itself

>kids wanting edgy societies that are based on failed ideologies like communism and nazism

>always a fucking leaf
you must be 75% because anyone
that has seen a 25% nigger would throw them out instantly. Not being a dick but 25% nigger is too much. Your likelihood of ruining society would be too strong because of your genetics.

Non Europeans shouldnt be allowed.

>jews
>debatable

>Nazi flag
>Oh yeah maybe we'll let jews into our EthnoStateā„¢
Nazis just aren't the same anymore...

>that autistic mspaint family tree
user, h-how long did it take you to make that?

Turks vary in appearance though, but the more east you go, the darker they get. In my estimation, the darker turks always turn out to be kurds and "ethnic" turks who are really just anatolian/european rapebabies, are much whiter in comparison.

>probably agnostic according to my mum
I can just imagine how this conversation went down

>h-hey mum, was my dad a j-jew?

you can imagine the rest, thanks for the chuckle, user

We create Asia (minus dirty Korea) ethnostate and you white boys will be so jealous and so cucked. We have derrishus food and citizens will have best healthcare and free passes to Disneyland. You will be jealous and want in but then you will see sign say NO WHITE BOI ALLOW. Haha very sad white boy. Not have privelege of high IQ Asia race. Ultimate victory.

How new are you? We used to always have heritage threads on Sup Forums

I'm pretty new man, don't get how anyone could have pride in being on this godforsaken website for a longer time than average

also,
>heritage threads
You have retreated to impotent displays of pride in meaningless things because you had an unpleasant childhood.

Re-evaluate your ideology.

have you seen turks ?
>turks
>white
choose one

Keep dreaming kike faggot

Remember that conservatives are both the lowest layer of society and the highest, liberals are pretty much all middle class

We only need a few people to make the most powerful state in history. We'll make Israel look like Congo by comparison

I'm 25% Amerindian. Why punish me for having a red grandmother? I'm not even slightly nigger.

Why not just accept all "white passing" people? I out white most whites anyway.

Can you just fucking neck yourself already

>Actually believing that there will be a white ethnostate.

My fucking sides

t. muhammed abdul fakir

>Jews

>Ethnostate
>Jews have debatable status
Are you new here?