Please Clarify

So let me get this straight.

This man gassed 6 million Jews, turned some into lampshades and bars of soap, and you people think he's some kind of hero?

It's no wonder you support Trump. Fuck hate, fuck racism, and fuck white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bait sage. die slowly

Everyone here claim it never happened, which is ludicrous given that there survivors from the gas chambers who lived go tell the tale.

What?

People will tell themselves anything to justify their bigotry.

Either a Reddit fag, SJW, or some fucking college student who just learned of the horrors of different beliefs. Not all people on Sup Forums idolize Hitler a few do and they're not silenced that's all. Fucking leave and don't come back.

Hitler's like ability is at an all time high, The stuff like are enemy's are worms is starting to resonate with people. Worms are hermaphroditic -- they have both male and female reproductive parts but can only reproduce asexual sexually. Any day of the week Id rater call a fag hermaphroditic then transgender.

At first, Hitler wanted to deport all the Jews out of Germany. You see user, at the end of world war one, Germany fell into a great depression, the reason being, their standard currency was considered worthless after the Jewish bankers came in and turned the gold standard into the new currency. Hitler saw this as a plague on his country, and once he rose to power, he chased those banks put of Germany and printed their own currency which quickly got them out of a bad depression and made Germany a world power agian. Now, the Jewish bankers not to pleased with this, tried more than once to sabatoge germanies new currency. Hitler fed up started rounding up the Jews for deportation while trying to start wars with other countries. But deporting the Jews back then was harder than he thought cause other countries saw what they did to Germany and didn't want none of that either. So originally he pit them in internment camps and was going to handle them later. But then the Jewish bankers got their wife, and side bitch involved, America and Russia. And he knew if they found out about the Jews being held as pows as noncpmbantants, he'd be in deep trouble. So he did what any man trying to hide evidence does, burn it and hide it, and he did a hood job at it. Despite what you may think, the allies knew nothing about the concentrations camps till the closing days of the war on the European front. Was Hitler stupid for what he did? Yes, it was stupid and crazy and evil, but he was a desperate man trying to save the one thing he loved, his people and country. The real evil here was the Jewish bankers causing the financial ruin of Germany post world war one just to make a profit. You gotta remember, during that time, the German people were worse off than those in the user at the time. For all intents and purposes Germany was well on it's way into turning into a third world country. Hitler did save it, but at the cost of sacrificing millions.

>This man gassed 6 million Jews, turned some into lampshades and bars of soap, and you people think he's some kind of hero?

You Anti-Semite! He killed over 6 gorillion Jews, that's more dead Jews than there are bacteria living in your intestines.

As usualy uninformed leaf.
Acctualy first victims were germans resisting regime.
Shitload of poles, ukrainians and people from all over europe. But as usual kikes want to be just them.

Also
>GAS
Concentration camps were industrial death machines, gas chambers are meme.

Low food rations aka death by starvation, forced labour, regular beating up, medical experiments and just regural shootings.

2/10 since I`ve responded, overall weak bait and low background resarch, try to improve.

Sage

Die slowly

Retard. The majority of us are Nat socs. The other other 2% are cucks and the 0.1% are kikes

>turned some into lampshades and bars of soap

thats proven to be false and has alrerady been debunked.

beeing this new

>fuck white people
>posted by libtard who likes to get raped by muslims and niggers

No Jews were gassed. The Holocaust is a Jew lie.

This is about overpopulation
Anti globalization
And honesty, no one is really racist, they just hate degeneracy

(poor uneducated people)

I don't know how a sane person could disagree with us.

Blame Russia for supporting Assad, and leave us alone we love our country.

My grandad didnt had a job before Hitler. He got a good job under Hitler in a soap Company. Where is the problem?

>gassed 6 million Jews and turned them into lampshades and soap
>this could have been real
God why do you punish us? Remove this Jewish scourge from our backs, we beg you.

Now this is some low effort bait.

I use Hitler for Meme Larping. I watch his speeches for inspiration, because it objectivley is. I am driven to tears when I listen to a speech that is translated as "You shouldn't act by yourself, you must obey, you must give in to the urge to obey." I have this in audio form as my alarm

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Hitler was evil, but everythig was decreed by G-d and thee holocaust was a supernatural event, and the Jewish people are eterna;, and their G-d is eternal, and their Torah is eternal.

U are wrong.
/pol is a board of peace, why are cucks so plphobics?

U are the reason why there is still pain in the world.
U litteraly came here to vomit your polphobia, and try to make us commit suicide, this is hate crime.

Also saged

couldn't find worse bait if i tried