Daily reminder that the Catholic church is the European propaganda tool for mass immigration and the Orthodox church is...

Daily reminder that the Catholic church is the European propaganda tool for mass immigration and the Orthodox church is against.
Why haven't you converted to Orthodoxy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
pappaspost.com/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-to-europeans-respect-refugees-some-may-be-angels/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/22/pope-francis-says-every-country-right-control-borders/
interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would but then I remember all the orthodox christians here are Serbs who massacred white Catholics during the war, so they are just as bad as muslims.

So that's why Russia is the worlds second largest immigration haven.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

>he thinks Putin gives a fuck about the Orthodox Church
Wew

>come to the truth

STFU
This 'pope' isn't speaking ex-cathedra
he's only spouting his own weird-ass view.
any educated catholic hates this pope.
our very own CCC is against what he is saying.

>Bulgar barbarian shilling for Byzantines

I guess they plucked out your brain along with your eyes huh?

Well, Catholic Ustaše masacred white Orthodoxes.

Yeah, but they started it first with their idea of "Velika srbija"

>Why haven't you converted to Orthodoxy, Sup Forums?
T
he Orthodox churches here are highly cultural. It looks weird for an Anglo American guy to attend church with a bunch of Slavs.

We are not muslim.
You are a stormtrooper.

Went to an Orthodox church one time just to see what it's like. This one was definitely slavic cus there was a bunch of Cyrillic everywhere on the walls. Unlike Protestant churches the people there were not really friendly or talkative, they preferred to be left alone. I got some mean stares when I tried talking to some Polish girl.

>trying to talk to people in a church
Gee, wonder why ...

Orthodoxy is heresy. Heck it can even be seen because you guys got raised by Turks and your population is on decline. Also Orhodox priests are wiered and it just doesnt feel right

I've heard the Antiochian and Greek ones are generally much more accepting of people who aren't the majority ethnicity.

And Alexandrian

>communists destroyed churches
>pictures related are an example of an almost entire century of progressive atheistic communist society
Sisterfucker critical thinking.

3 hour mass
ruskies

>that bluepill

lmao

In the meantime, Turkey just had the first Muslim prayer in Hagia Sophia, the capital of Orthodoxy.
Greece and the US governments raged, stating the cultural and historical significance and values that monument holds, and Turkey took a huge steamy shit all over it.
What are we gonna do about the roach problem? If this isn't a provocation of war I don't know what is.

both churches were shit in the middle ages, it's like picking between aids and ebola

Why do Europeans constantly look towards the middle east for spirituality?

I am an orthodox Kekistani.

>Having prayer in a museum
Turkish Intellectuals.
I still wonder how Greece fucked up getting Constantinople is WW1.

reformation killed spirituality in europe

>Orthodox church is against.
Lol. No

>Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew to Europeans: Respect Refugees, Some May be Angels

>Reminding his fellow Christians that they have a moral obligation to show hospitality to strangers, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew said that Europeans should take inspiration from the generosity of Greeks confronted with a mass influx to their country.

pappaspost.com/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-to-europeans-respect-refugees-some-may-be-angels/

They are MORE liberal on immigration than Pope Francis. At least Pope Francis says the obvious 'every country has the right to control its borders'. Orthodox say we should stop dividing asylum seekers from economic migrants

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/22/pope-francis-says-every-country-right-control-borders/

Eternal Anglo and crisis between republicans and monarchists

>be Greece
>start winning everywhere
>MALAKA YEAH
>push to Asia
>overextend
>supply lines cut
>betrayed by allies on the most critical moments, like per usual
>withdraw
>fight Bulgaria over northern borders and win

>Lol. No
Lol. Yes

Orthodox Churches are Autocephalous.

God is dead.

I have, honestly one of the best decisions I've ever made

>Daily reminder that all types of Christianity are just different forms of Judaism

But I have. Getting ready for liturgy right now. It's the leavetaking of the nativity of John the Baptist today.

Orthodox are the only ones who confess the Nicene Creed. If you don't confess the Creed you are not a Christian, period.

I know, but OP said 'Orthodoxy' as a general term. Some clearly do support open borders, just as some support building of Mosques

> We are VERY GLAD that finally this big mosque has been built in the city of Moscow to become a place of prayer for many Muslims who live in Moscow and visit Moscow," Patriarch Kirill said.

interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354

Orthodox Church in America is fine too. Really all Orthodox churches are fine for converts. People who are scared away are probably just autistic.

Good thing nobody cares what the Ecumenical Patriarch thinks. He is not the head of the Orthodox Church, despite what the media says.

>his pope is a gears of war enemy

I'm baptised Catholic but I like Orthodox theology an spiritual practices better.

C вepoм y Бoгa cлoбoдa или cмpт

RARE
A
R
E

Hy, c Бoгoм!

\they just tried to prevent the breakup of Yugoslavia, YOU massacred them and got paid pack. The fruit of your works, heretic.

You must lead the way, , non affiliated. American Orthodox Church, soon.

Not supposed flirt in there, find an english speaking church where the hagiography is in english too, there are now. Poles don't Cyrillic.

No (You) are heresy. Have a look at the graph and fuck you. Just because you did a collage of the scummiest Russians doesn't represent the Church you fucktard.

I know that, under threat of war from its own allies to don't recapture.

If had enough of shitfuckers talking things they don't know. 'They are MORE..' Shut up. That Patriarch is seen as a heretic to all other Orthodox, they can't wait he resigns.

>UK clown faggot

Faggot hates Christ, I'm willing to bet the feeling is mutual.

This.

Greeks crushed the Turkish army.They could easily have Smyrne and Constantinople but they got too greedy.

Plus they got betrayed by the eternal anglo.The enemy of the White Race

But Greek first betrayed Latins en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

This happened 800 years ago.How it's connected with modern history?

Reminder:
>Before the right to emigrate, it is to be reaffirmed the right not to emigrate, that is to be able to remain in its own land.
we must clear the vatican from the corrupt shit.

The Latins started the schism, so...

not so fast, they started a civil war between them
>

Sure, but I've heard that some ethnic Orthodox churches, especially Serbian ones, tend to be more insular.

Don't go to a Serb one .

Because I'm a traditional catholic. I have great respect for Orthodoxy, but it is a fact that Jesus gave the keys of His Church to Peter who established it in Rome. This was accepted long before the Schism, just after Constantine the Great legalised Christianity, the remaining family of Jesus (offspring from his half-brothers of Joseph, not the Holy Virgin Mary) asked the pope to return to Jerusalem now that the days of persecution have ended, but the pope pointed at the fact that Peter established the Church in Rome as he was meant to be.

As a tradcat I rebuke Vatican II and the current heresy being teached by antipope Bertoglio, but the Great Apostasy was foretold, same with the freemason infiltration of the Vatican (John XXIII was a mason). What they are now teaching under the guise of universalism and ecumenism, the Novus Ordo, is the masonic faith. It was foretold that the current pope would teach heresy and lead many believers astray. It was foretold that after him the Great Chastisement would start and a good part of the world population would die, first in wars, then by great natural disasters. This will precede the coming of the Antichrist.

But on a more positive note, it was also foretold that soon the Lord will put a permanent miraculous sign on Earth, somethoing that cannot be removed or denied, and that it will lead to unify the remaining various Christian denominations again.

Daily reminder about Catholic liturgical practices

youtube.com/watch?v=fHZtbnaXuGk

negro what?Croatians massacred millions of serbs in Concentration camps

fucking lol

>but it is a fact that Jesus gave the keys of His Church to Peter who established it in Rom

wrong.This is a old wives tales.

fuck off sodomite, you know nothing.

>New Covenant

Jews who not accept this are an accursed race. These are the Talmudic Jews, successors of the Pharisees and Saducees. Synagogue of Satan. Brood of vipers.

yeah well you need an excuse to prop op your bureaucracy , don't you , why don't you look into the 3rd secret of fatima, which is a catholic miracle and says the roman church devolved in satanry .

There is no Peterine primacy, the whole of cath theology is based on legalistic interpretation of text to claim whatever is needed

>ask a catholiv about the heresy of the double procession, he will come up with a formula pertaining that the double procession is fine because it's actual single

you can't deal with people like that, they're corrupt as fuck, I respect your respect but without a second reformation towards previous traditions the catholics are hopeless

You had not problem accepting this before 1054 AD.

I'm on a higher level already.

never happened

>yeah well you need an excuse to prop op your bureaucracy , don't you , why don't you look into the 3rd secret of fatima, which is a catholic miracle and says the roman church devolved in satanry . Did you even read what I wrote?

Man that is exactly what I am saying. Where do you see me defending the Vatican?

Wrong.
"Jesus giving the ky of Church to peter" is a misstranslation of the Bible from greek.It is wrong from all points of view, especially since Jesus himself cotnradicts it.

Catholic Church massacred tens of millions of people and forced the conversion of millions thoughout history.

>Hell-bound man-worshiping heretic
>on a higher level
Okay, buddy. You go ahead and keep believing that.

I am sorry I hurried and didn't read what you wrote apart from first 2 lines , if its really necessary to base everything on Peter , remember he was the patriarch of Antioch first for 2 years

Why would God let his choosen church be so poor? hmm Makes you think
Orthodox heretics BTFO

>"Man-worshiping heretic"
>Worships a Pope or Patriarch instead of God

Whatever man, there's no point discussing it ad nauseum. I'd rather wait for the miracle promised to us that will unite all Christianity, before the Great Happenings will start.

The miracle of Fatima is exactly why I remain a traditional catholic, even though there are hardly any priests anymore who reject Vatican II and the Novus Ordo. I'm glad you mentioned it. She didn't say the Vatican *was* satanic but *was about* to become satanic, infiltrated by "a great sect' (freemasons), and that it would result in a great apostasy from the top down. This was in 1917.

Mind you that She repeatedly asked for the consacration of Russia by the pope, which was not done (before Vatican II). She foretold communism, and cultural marxism the masonic faith. She said that Satan will rule on Earth almost exclusively through the masonic sect.

Now why did Our Lady ask specifically to consacrate Russia? First off all, in Russia for over 1000 years there existed a strong veneration for Our Lady. And second Russia will play an important part in the happenings to come, both good and bad. But for the good Russia needs to be consacrated and Christianity needs to be re-united. But not in the spirit of heresy like the current Vatican wants.

I really hope for the promised sign that will re-unite us all, for the coming times will be so hard that not only will a good part of the world population die, the ones who live will envy the dead.

And when I read the writings of visionary saints and the blessed, over the centuries, both from before the Schism and after, Catholic and Orthodox alike, what they prophecise, sometimes in high detail, all match.

do you know the difference between veneration and idolatry?

>unironically believes that the leader of a denomination is worshiped by anyone

I guess you haven't actually talked to very many Catholics or Orthos irl.

go to hell where you belong , kike shitposter , I hope you enjoy a little commentary with your merchantry, Orthodox aren't greedy like the jews and prots, you have that in common alright
do I have to give a private lesson on Orthodoxy in this thread ? The patriarch isn't even a real leader, he's the master of ceremonies , the MC in panorthodox councils

thank you for that, I'm Orthodox and will never change because there are saints unknown outside the Church every generation, there were 3 in the 90ies (including one that was of interstellar level ) and a new generation of what seems to be holy elders is slowly manifesting on Athos again. There are so many miracles there, they are taken for granted by heavens.

The conacration of Russia is a little more tricky to understand if you don't know Orthodoxy, Russia has the nuclears that will set the world on fire and the Theotokos is the "Hypermakho Stratego' the highest military order. They must be consacrated in Her name or they will be used . It's obviously not about catholicism. All these holy monks do not redeem catholicism at all and they know best. If anything they point out it works for evil, and it is visible.

it would be good to unite but the pope must go and cath revert to its last council 1300 years ago , how easy is that , not at all , i must go signing off and best of luck with everything

>sisterfucker
>sisterfucker states the poorest in the USA

We don't worship the Patriarch.

>Faggot hates Christ, I'm willing to bet the feeling is mutual.
Hatred is not something that comes naturally to me. I don't hate gays, I din't even care if they marry each other, but I do have an immense distaste towards the gay lobby and the way society is being forced to acknowledge them as some sort of superior lifestyle.

What is your take on Garabandal since you give credence to Fatima?

welcome to the jew, man up as well, wtf you're meant to be a warrior unit , stick to that heavensent tradition, not the shit childhood trauma does to everybody .

i think he quoted the wrong person

>praying, meditating and thinking for yourself about God and Divinity in a church
>suddenly, some guy comes to you while you are busy doing those thing
>"Hey, my name is Bob Burgerson, do you want to talk about [insert irrelevant topic here]"
user, I....

oh yeah sorry , answer meant for someone else
this : and consequents are for him

Because I'm unorthodox

> Goes to new church for first time
> tries to interrupt divine liturgy with idle chit-chat
> approaches qt daughter and tries to pick her up like the house of the Lord our God is some fucking dive bar
>"Hurr people here are giving me stares how uninviting and prudish!"

Americans everyone.

I hope you dont believe what you are saying

KYS FAGGOT

Because I'm not into social clubs with magical beliefs. Especially those attended by immigrants whose culture I do not share.

'immigrants' stay a protestant, you're late to the dance

The Catholic church was founded by God.

>Hitting on a girl at the holy liturgy
Kys MeriShart
This isn't your resident murishit MCdonals proddie sect stadium "church"

There are strict rules to be obeyed for the church is holy
>No talking during mass
>Women's head covered, long skirts etiquette
>Giving all your attention to God not people , yet alone opposite sex

Get fucked you fucking burger faggot
Once again proved your a ignorant piece of idiocy

The real redpill is Atheism, that's when you get into genetics and realize the immis are destroying our gene pool.

>he actually thinks this was the first Muslim prayer in Hagia Sophia

Educate yourself.

We have Americans that have Serb ancestry (like their great grandpa was a serb)that come to my church and it's not that weird. I don't think anyone's going to assume that you don't have any ancestors.

>This try hard greentext again
Nobody's is laughing Catholicuck

Let's see the record Orthodox can Catholicucks between whites
>Prussia: Rekt
>Teuton crusaders: Rekt
>Frenchies: Rekt
>Couldn't rekt the Ottoman empire, orthodox could, 5 times
The only whites to be Orhodox are Russians, and Catholic and Protestant westeres got rekt in every single conflict with them

And cathocucks have the audocity to open their mouths
JUST

that's a respectable effort to make a failed meme
>None of this is TRUE , the Orthodox Vhurvh is kekery !
cue expelling the turks from Greece and all the Balkans through armed warfare .

-next-

>How can you claim to be so based when your entire history is getting cucked by islamis and catholishit ?

Thanks for the 1204 betrayal, catholique, your wages are due to be nuked by Russia soonish, build a shelt... no , stay outside

7 centuries of keeping islan at bay incomparable to your 'pope' kissing a muslim's feet 10 times in a row , you're disgusting.

>Russian Orthodox keked !
Whatch them reduce you to ashes and we can talk again if you survive.

>You don't . You stay with the church with 2000 years of unbroken legitimacy founded by Jesus Christ Himself.

>Indeed, Orthodoxy or death
the difference in the picture , pedophile scum. Wheres your paratrooper bishop ?

>Paratrooper priests
Literally can't argue with this

I agree Catholic church is part of the problem.