The future of video games

youtube.com/watch?v=bb96UTVtRl4&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
youtu.be/PN4gEchJtY4?t=7m52s
youtube.com/watch?v=SYm5GKA4vpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one wants to play as retarded degenerates!

We have gotten to the point where political shit is being shoved into goddamn video games. When will this shit end?

Video games are a bigger entertainment industry than cinéma now. Lots of reach for political agendas.

Does the presenter have a fucking afro. My sides

This is what it reminds me of...

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds

>comments disabled
What did they mean by this?

Video games are a form of escapism from the daily fuck up my life is.
They give a sense of agency and a superfical purpose that is fun, but ultimately hollow.

Let them make the main character of video games retarded, black, pansexual goatfuckers.
Once they do a whole generation will abandon the medium en masse. Then hopefully find meaningful purpose

Then maybe we'll kick off. I dunno

There such a time hole. You could be writing a book, learning to play guitar, preparing for the collapse of society

Trying to please people that would never buy the game. Well I dont mind, If all main characters suddenly turn black I would act like one, stealing and dying all over again would never be more immersive!

no with a peg leg

Ofc the comments are disabled.
Typical SJW thought process in the description choosing a non-white protagonist some how leads to a better story with no substantiated evidence.

cant wait to play as a retarded paralyzed black gender fluid duckling
YAYYYY

They will pay for messing with my hobby.

Its one of the things that drove me to Sup Forums.

>Make video game where you rob, rape and murder
>Obviously this is only something niggers are good at
>Thanks for not making white people filthy rapists and drug dealing murderers.

On a side note I always love to play the Orc.

>We have gotten to the point where political shit is being shoved into goddamn video games. When will this shit end?

Don't buy AAA titles. At least not at their initial release.

I just usually go for indie devs. Also Sega is pretty based. Lots of good strategy games, despite them taking how fucking many Total War games to fix some unit pathing.

>Destroying what is for a lot of people their only hobby and the only place where they can escape life for a while and enjoy themselves
>Now you have bitter, angry men with nothing to lose

what could possibly go wrong?

Exactly, I too am bored of the gameplay of white characters. Gotta dress nice and be polite.. not anymore!

some jackass jew trying to be black

^^^^
this

Yep. It is great to play a criminal scum that just does dumb things. It is comedy gold.

Dont complain about it you faggots. Learn to code, find a group of likeminded people, and kickstart your own company. Start making based games and do so unapologetically.

Dont sit at the sidelines complaining. If you want to gain cultural dominance, participate in it!

Oh, and if you bought any of those games with PC dev teams, stfu. You gave them your money. You are to blame.

Damn, Sam Hyde goes places.
How can he keep doing this?

Retarded, paraplegic negress hunting simulator when?

Whatever, mods will fix any Computergame that gets infected with this idiocy.

The only games i buy are Simulators, City Building, Racing, and some action stuff. Im a boring autismo but id like to see this politics bullshit ruin something like this.

Stop with that nigger-tier thinking. Imagine creating a game set in Russia during the early stages of the boshevik revolution, fighting commies in the streets. Or liberating the gulags. that sort of shit.

>make game where the MC is a fag in a wheelchair
>get record low sales because the MC flaunts his faggotry in every speech and action
>half the content is blocked off due to lack of wheelchair accessible options to "reflect the plight of the disabled"
>"don't forget to buy the wheelchair ramp DLC :^)"
>"buy my game you fucking homophobic ableist bigots"

WE WUZ GAMES 'N SHIET!

I still like my idea better but i can throw in some commies hiding in the foliage for extra points. Thinking about it now I would market it as the spiritual successor to Duck Hunt.

Am I progressive for playing a transsexual midget named Naomi Nottagay way back in 1999?

pic kinda related.

>action games for white teenagers and young adults have white protagonists

Oh gee.

>gibberish gibberish gibberish UH gibberish gibberish
>gibberish Uh uh UH UHH gibberish gibberish gibberish

How the fuck does that even qualifies as human speech?

what do you call someone who has transcended the levels of normal faggots?

what the fuck is wrong with millennials telling other people how to think?

why are they all so self important ego maniac asshole faggots from San Francisco that like to sniff their own farts?

They are doing us the greatest favour with this. They accomplished that I do not touch vidya anymore because they push their anti-White cultural marxism everywhere so I cannot enjoy it anymore.

fuck yes that progressive as fuck if only she was DISABLED or MUSLIM

you fucking biggott

>indie devs
Surely SJW hipster faggot devs are the choice alternative to AAA SJW hipster faggot devs.

4:23
>A lot of them look like eachother, and if we remove the ones driven by white sup- imperialism[...]

Must be a joke right?

LET ME PLAY AS A NIGGER FAGGOT AS DEFAULT

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE IN VIDEO GAMES!

VIDEO GAMES INVENTED SLAVERY

It doesn't.

Can't you retards see, it's not just that 99% of the protagonists are white males - they all look literary like the same guy; brown haired, 30-something, square jawed... It's not even about diversity among white people, it is the 1 phenotype that is used in every game over in over.

lol what game?

only people high up in the dev hierarchy(producers, directors etc) think like this, because they dont actually work on the game, they react to what the bottom grunts produce and try to orient the end result towards whatever the current popular flavor is. Right now its 'diversity' and 'inclusion', but it used to be 'edgy' and 'sexualized women'. It will change again soon enough.

Is this how we get the mgtow tards to stop playing computer games? Please do it faggots! When they have no option than to play as a nigger and part of the narrative is about some multifaggot having a sex change operation they'll finally return to normal life and help address the situation. This whole thing is happening so fast because people are just minding their own business and not standing up to it. Meanwhile the multifaggots and nonwhite invaders who have reach the point where they don't feel like being nice anymore and are just trying to pressure out whites in various things in white peoples own nations, they think whites are actively fighting them on these fronts and that they're winning because they're so amazing.. LOL we haven't even begun to fight.

tl;dr i think it's great let the only option be to play as a nigger or transgender faggot and the mgtow and normies will stop playing and return to reality ending that degeneracy.

We need another Duke Nukem.

>99%
yeah, how about you prove that Anita?

Funny how he did not mention Geralt from witcher.

Oh wait, Blacks don't exist in witcher's universe so you are stuck killing whites.

Yes....YES....YES!!!

Can't wait for the next Call of Duty to feature a paralyzed amputee in a wheelchair.

Press R to request a nurse to change your diaper.

>the future of everything in the west

unless He runs for president...

>GDC
So, a bunch of pointless indie devs?

As if the artists and private companies who create videogames have to listen to the commands of some random feminist organization. Do these retards not understand how leverage works and that they have none of it? Do it or else what??

Uhmm can we also just say that a white, cis male IS THE STANDARD PERSON IN THE WEST. If you want to create a character you would want it to be familiar to as many people as possible. The largest percentage of the western population is white. The largest percentage of the population is straight. Men are the ones who are usually the main character as videogames tend to have violent, heroic settings and men are more suited for that due to historical realism and biological reasons. It is the fucking standard because it's the standard person in the west.

>artists
That would imply videogames are art.

Ubisoft is doing it too.

I think all this would be easily fixed by not having human main characters.

This post has given me great hope! Let the undesirables be enslaved by the media while we train and awaken volk consciousness!

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Piediepies opinion

youtu.be/PN4gEchJtY4?t=7m52s

And of course pretty much every single Sony game.

Even Japanese Playstation IPs.

for some retarded reason I watched the whole video.
Cringe level exceeded
fml

I for one, enjoyed ZERO DAWN.

>> Able-bodied, white cis-male
>> Let's make retarded quadriplegic black women as a default option

What could possibly go wrong?

It's literally a 2/10 game.

It's funny how he emphasises that Snake wants his own military basis in AFRICA.

>Battlefield 1942 Remastered comes out
>Features obese black muslim trans women

The best part about his year is
>Game characters should be more diverse
>Every fucking game has a black woman with a massive afro this year

How is that going to be his opinion when OP's pic is from GDC, and Pewdiepie's video is from E3?

whyyy

I meant more his opinion of diversity in games, not specifically the GDC bullshit, (no one even cares about that outside of pol getting enraged)

Video games are no longer a refuge for young, white males, so instead of fleeing from reality, they're looking inward for the strength to embrace it.

Leftists continue to sow their own doom unawares.

Anyone who refers to people as males or females needs a bullet in their head.

Good. This will alienate white men from videogames just like nobody bothers with Hollywood anymore.

White males will spend less time gaming, more time training and preparing to fight.

>who instead of real guns shoot waterguns
>cis able bodied white males are the enemy and when they get shot with water they melt into a puddle of mayonnaise
>dlc level where you kill Hitler and his secret brother Tronald Drump

>just like nobody bothers with Hollywood anymore.
What?

This is the result of stupid and impressionable people going to university, learning about Marx and representation in media, and then sperging out in public because "holy shit, how can everyone be so blind!" Once video games have been poisoned, they will cite people being racist, sexist, etc. as the reason their retarded ideas are not successful.

males and property instead?

Most of my friends have stopped watching big budget Hollywood blockbusters.

Men and women.
That is unless you don't think yourself as something above a dog.

I guess that matters even if pieces of shit like The Hobbit, Spectre, Captain America or Wonder Woman keep making money.

So...scientists?

Sure, they make money.. but the industry makes nowhere near what they used to. And they have to put in far more money in advertisement in order to actually get people out to watch most of their films.

Movies are now breaking the billion barrier constantly.
Movies doing that before the capeshit fad began were extremely rare.

>We have gotten to the point where political shit is being shoved into goddamn video games.

And the whole time, as people protested or questioned it, we were met with "WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING, WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE YOUR GAMES AWAY.".

It's just like fucking taqiya. They lied and lied about just wanting to be included and allowed to participate as equals until enough of the faggots infiltrated the media and development industries to take over.

i have to ask, why?
the WHITE MAN has lead, developed and built most of western society you retarded degenerate millenials could ever conceive.
if game devs want to tell a story of a man in the world of men then they can GOD DAMN do so.

also
>bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

my games aren't being taken away

the person in the youtube video is a nobody. the developer has not ever been heard of and the game effectively does not exist. i already forgot all their names.

>somebody said a thing
so?

I like how the guy never actually took part in game development and his only project makes Newgrounds game look like high art.

The video game industry will end up dying off if the main characters all become disabled trans women.

i know right!
a 5'3" 225lb black lesbian with pink hair and a club foot could totally be a super soldier and save the world

If you think it doesn't, you're a racist and need to check your privilege. Metokur did a video on it back when he when he was InternetAristocrat. It's so fucking sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYm5GKA4vpY

1 post by this ID

At least with indie devs you can choose to give your money to people like Devolver Digital or the poor bastard working on The Last Night who supported Gamergate until the industry started browbeating him for it.

What did he mean by this?

ironlungwoman?

FUCK

This. Where the fuck are the games with ginger people in?

how about Trans Iron Lung Woman
#youbigot

Sup Forums here
please fix video games Sup Forums
I'm sick of this shit