Another school teacher has been caught having sexual relations with a minor. Thoughts Sup Forums...

Another school teacher has been caught having sexual relations with a minor. Thoughts Sup Forums? Should she get a pussy pass?
>Middle school teacher, Nataly Lopez, accused of sexual relationship with student

cbsnews.com/news/nataly-lopez-middle-school-teacher-accused-of-having-sexual-relationship-with-student/

Of course she should. It just proves women and men are not equal.

>Should she get a pussy pass?
if shes hot than yes

Into the oven she goes along with her star of david.
The she will be truly hot.

>if she is hot

Nice.

>That necklace
She has the mark.

Where the fuck were all these teachers when I was a kid...

She is the real victim.

u fuckin faggots cant even open the article to notice OP pic is obv not her.

I know, right?!?! All of my teachers were gross as fuck. Is it really a crime if a hot older woman bangs a teen boy? Little bastard should be cheered and she should be given a standing ovation.

You actually expect me take the effort to read a fucking article and make a informed post on Sup Forums ?
How high are you ?

>implying i was implying it was her
Go die in a fire eurotrash

go poo on the street, fucking scum pajeet

>should a woman be given a light punishment for something that would put a man in jail for years?

What do you think, OP? Let's hear your input so there can actually be a discussion on this.

JUDE!

why would you care? i'm a leaf

Star of David around her neck???
Should be a noose,
she left the Catholic Church

>middle-school

men that's fucked up

Serious question I've always wondered about. Would the teen not get in trouble if he refused to cooperate with the investigation? What would happen if the kid was like "fuck off, you're all cock blocking faggots" would they face reprocussions?

>See OP's pic
>about to post noice. She should be let off; he should get a medal.

>see this
and go to article
>ugh, no, the boy should be charged for banging that sack of shit.

It's not her, you dumb fucking retard. Read the article you simpleton.

>"Women are nurturers," traditionfags on Sup Forums said.
>"Women are better with children," traditionfags on Sup Forums said.
>"It's not women's' fault!" traditionfags on Sup Forums said.
You motherfuckers are going to have to force them to be accountable before we lose civilization over this shit. Stop fucking whiteknighting for this immoral cunts.

You want a piece of me czech boi?

woha those are so damn nice tits, fucking lucker...

The crime involves fucking children. This woman has fucked a minor. Why are we even debating this?

Let's try reconstructing the headline without reference to perpetrator or victim and see if it's acceptable. 'Middle school teacher accused of having sexual relationship with student'. No. Really isn't. And it doesn't magically become acceptable just because a woman is the rapist.

With some make up on shes not that bad

ew, lock her up, throw away the key

Still looks like a man. The student was probably in-the-closet gay.

If it were in France she'd get a pension and lucky sonny jim would be made the president.

Nice, lucky cunt of a student

Jews vs. Jews, fight!

Not even once

Its only wrong if its a man and a girl

Yadda yadda muh opressive dicks