How to reach the 1billion, aka 3 commas Club

youtube.com/watch?v=D2YV3QSoLdM

Now, HOW IN THE FUCK do I reach a level where I can buy or rent out a property like this?

Seriously, its bugging me to no end, fucking depressing to know that unless I get extremely lucky, It would take several lifetimes for me to gather enough money to rent this villa for a few weeks, let alone buy it.

Anyone got some tips or motivation to spread? Please my brothers, you're my only hope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

giant loans that you dump into bitcoin and dont touch the bitcoin until you can no longer hold off the collection agencies
this has been the correct strategy every single day since 2010

Smuggle niggers and drugs.

Italy is in a prime position.

is this troll or serial

read up on currencies

Cazzo che casa

>rent a villa

Seriously? I only want to be in the three comma club for the power you can have.

I'd say it's usually split into parts and you have to get all.
Hard work/ambition, intelligence, connections and LUCK when it comes to actually becoming a billionaire.
You can become a millionaire with very hard work and intelligence though.

This

Don't think about it. People who end up in that position are hooked-up or Fate bestows upon them such an opportunity.

t. broke fucking dude who would like to go out and get few nice outfits but can't

Billion dollar idea given away for free:
Make a betting company for esports. There's none yet, so you're without competitors at the moment

Or, purchase as many bitcoins as you can with your expendable income. It will grow eventually.

name a point in time from 2010 to now in which another commodity or stock would have returned more
like I said your problem is the collection agencies. the longer you can hold them off the better of a start you will have. dont gamble or do hard drugs

Fuck your NEETbux, bro-economics bullshit.

remember hearing this before dollar parity

Kek.

Not now. Too many people in the game

>tfw I had over 1500 bitcoin in 2011

>tfw spent it all on drugs

fml

it already exist , and it's illegal in most country

Get the fuck off my board, you fucking loser.

You are wrong, there's multiple esports betting sites available and even some older bigger companies have some esports betting available, mainly LOL, Dota2 and CS.

There are plenty of motivational speeches and guides to becoming a millionaire, and it is doable, although most of the time you will reach that point by the end of your life, and won't be able to enjoy it at your peak. Becoming a billionaire though? Just forget it, you need to have been born in the right family for that.

It's actually not a troll.

I purchased 1500 bitcoin in 2011 for I think around 600 bucks.

If I had just sat on that, that 600 buck investment would be worth around 5 million dollars.

600 bucks to 5 million in six fucking years.

Dishonesty and network.
Do not respect the law, law is here to protect the already successful, not to grant the weak to reach the top.
Have a network to fund you, promote your shit and defend yourself in case of trouble.
Analyze how (((they))) succeeded: lies and network.

Well shiet son how much did you actually make tho

Realistically speaking there are three major options you can turn to to increase your wealth manifold :

1) Learn relevant programming and try to create an app that gets massively popular

2) Get enough money to start flipping real estate.

3) Stock market trading with a bit of luck.

These three options are possible as "side-projects" next to your regular job and MIGHT unlock massive wealth if you handle it properly.
In all three cases the ball is completely in your court as to the means of doing it, you need to do research yourself.

Once you have enough money keep investing in things you know will make a stable return and take out loans (which you will be able to do) to increase your investment capital.

Eventually you can buy out businesses that you know make a stable and predictable profit.

he just said nothing because he spend it all on the blackmarket you dumb delusional italian cunt

That meme speaks to me.

Nothing. Spent it all on drugs.

Legit thought the whole thing was an amusing fad that would collapse in a couple of years because the feds would shut it down.

No use crying over spilt milk.

Lol what? Mine was pretty true I thought. Read the biographies of billionaires, everything is falling apart at a moment but something incredibly unlikely almost always happens. Anyone can become a millionaire with very hard work and intelligence.

>600 bucks to 5 million in six fucking years.
You have to sell them before.
Until now, you just lost $600 and got some bits written somewhere on a hard drive.
Not sure you'll get 5M. It's a big amount, not so liquid.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
become a NEET

Yeah it hurts

>1) Learn relevant programming and try to create an app that gets massively popular
Top kek.
Have you been visiting any store lately?
By the way, promising apps are systematically copied by big companies, with big lawyers.
Successful individual/small companies apps are very few.

>2) Get enough money to start flipping real estate.
It's the point.
How to become rich ? Get enough money to...

>3) Stock market trading with a bit of luck.
Same as 2.
Under 50K~100K€ per transaction, it's useless.
It's not a matter of luck, just a matter of timing, goals in % and stop alerts.

Instead of flipping real estate, do the buy and hold strategy. 7-10 fouxplexes making about 15k per month will eventually pay off. Then you buy apartment complexes in up and coming areas. Eventually your net worth will sky rocket. It's harder than it sounds, but cash flow is king.

this
Have no morals, cheat and lie, get to know many people, I don't mean hello, goodbye.
I mean get under their skin, be the best friend they ever had in 5 minutes.
In business, the nr1 thing is connections/information, the second is luck or seizing the opportunity
third is determination and ambition, you will do everything to succeed towards your goal.
fourth

Short answer
You dont reach it

Long answer
>looks at flag
You probably cant
Its more about how you get the money rather than money itself
If not dan bilzerian kinda story you will be lost in cast system

where is this pic from

Be crooked and willing to kill.

2 and 3 can be answered if you're lucky and diligent. See crypto-currencies.

There is also simple hard-work.

There's some French billionaire who got into construciton through buying a shitty toss away scaffold rigging company, built it up and went into property development.

You're already thinking like a poor person.

Any regular job will allow you to accrue 50-100k in savings within a reasonable timespan. Once you get that start investing.

Also while making a popular app might be difficult it is in the realm of reasonable possibility since the means to do so are entirely up to you once you acquire enough programming experience.

My father was the CEO of a billion dollar company. He's worth a few hundred million today. Here's the blueprint how his career went, and just a note, he's now in his 70's, and still disciplined as fuck. Retired for 20 something years and still wakes up at 4-5am everyday to make money. Also, I'm not his biological kid, he remarried and got stuck with me as a step-son. Anyways, here's what he did.

>born poor as fuck.
>did well in highschool and formed good habits. Never drank, partied, or fucked around with the law.
>joined airforce at 18 to eventually be a pilot
>Military paid for first 4 years of school, got degree in Electrical Engineering, Masters in Computer Science.
>stayed in military. Involved in Vietnam and Desert Storm, became Colonel.
>through connections, was asked to take part in a wiring company. Became CEO
>wiring company blew up and last year with them the company had 37 billion dollars in sales.

I probably come off as larping. I feel like a complete degenerate next to my dad. I love to make money too, but he has an eye on how to do it on a massive scale. I have a small Amazon business and work in an office for a construction company. One thing he believes about money is that it is "how men keep score." Anyways, hope you got something out of that.

So, this is what happens when you becoming a neat? All this stuff just appears?

Dan Bilzerian makes money as a money launderer in nosebleed poker games for people trying to get their money out of China and into Europe or wherever. This is a true story but you heard it on the internet.

That's the free market in play. The free market always picks the best.

Fucking butt coin shills GTFO

invest in stock- UCTT. Sell around winter.

>q:how do I make money?
>a: first of all make money

To be a Billionaire you have to firstly be born on a different level - perfect combination of intelligence, dopamine, hormones etc. To give you the sadistic drive and work ethic needed.
Secondly your life would need to pan out perfectly where you came in contact with some opportunity, some idea, that lights a fucking fire inside you.
Next, you need to capitalize on this spark with everything you have. You need to build exponentially. Stop at nothing.

Thirdly, you need a million strokes of luck at the right times to propel you to this holy grail of wordly ascension.

1 million dollars is a goal that can be worked towards. 10 million dollars is a goal that one could claw to with enough of the above mentioned factors falling in to place.

Being a billionaire is on a different level and almost no one is stupid enough to set it as a life goal.

Also be born in the right place. I live in Commiefornia, so the right people are making a lot of money. My uncle made something like 50 million after 10 years of managing his business. He used to work at Wall Street as an investor as well.

>tfw my relatives all used to say they see a bit of him in me
>All I've accomplished is shitposting

just fuck my shit up

Etherium.
Actually this. I know people here that are making bank on smuggling/human trafficking.

desu becoming a despot of some banana republic seems more reachable than becoming a billionaire.

>insecure narcissist as thumbnail
>ugly ass building to justify business expenses
you're deluded desu. sort urself out

>You're already thinking like a poor person.
You don't know me. I'm not millionaire, still quite easy with money.
You think as a young lad, full of hope he is, sure he will gain huge success.
Life will learn you you're a shit.

>Any regular job will allow you to accrue 50-100k in savings within a reasonable timespan. Once you get that start investing.
In Italia? You can't be serious man.
Take the median salaries worldwide, and see by yourself.
It'd require years, meanwhile you get a wife, children, new car...
If only it was so easy.

>Also while making a popular app might be difficult it is in the realm of reasonable possibility since the means to do so are entirely up to you once you acquire enough programming experience.
Nothing to deal with programming experience.
Some successful games are built on game engine or frameworks, requiring less knowledge than real programming.

Luck may allow some people to climb to the million/billionaire level.

For most of the people, regular and honest jobs are a trap.

But keep dreaming, maybe you'll be successful.

if you find shitters here that bought shitloads of coins during 2011 - 2013 theyre putting use on those like buying illegal shit on the internet, drugs, guns, CP, smokes etc.
Nobody has ever gotten rich investing or accidentally investing in BTC.

why do you even care? would your eyes even leave the screens of your phone/computers long enough to even enjoy such a property? would you even leave the room your computer was in?

Welcome to your first realization that life is shit.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Learn to program.
Buy a smartphone and learn to create apps.
Don't do stupid shit like peddling nazi or alt right shit and learn to suck the cocks with the fattest wallet.

If your only goal is a roof, food and internet access then life isn't so bad

Its easy as fuck in theory. Create and sell a good product.

Of course making a good product requires a set of skill

or you just have to be "lucky" in the right time at the right place.
pic related:
>portuguese poor immigrant who went to france alone at 14 (1969)
>started working in construction, lived at the construction site for two and a half years
>moved to another city and met a french girl who would be his wife
>got a new job laying telephone cables and started studying again at night
>by the age of 24 he was managing 1500 people
>quit his job as a wageslave and started his own communications-construction company
>France was expanding their telephone lines and he had the "luck" of being there at that time
>his company became the largest supplier of France Telecom
>for the first 8 years, his company doubled the number of employees, the revenues and the profits every year
>sold the company in 2002, netted the first big paycheck (around 40 million euros)
>with the connections made during 30 years on the job and with enough capital to start a big company, he joined forces with another 2 entrepreneurs and started Altice in 2002
>today is a billionaire

checked

Smartphone apps are a meme as the market is oversaturated already. If you want get really rich you need to find a good market and something that people will use/buy. Smartphone marketplace isnt that, at all. It has huge competition and its hard to stand out. Most of app successes were made relatively early

If you have to ask this then it's already too late.

what does OP have to do then, car sales?

I aint fucking telling my get rich ideas

my best guess would be: forget the first world, focus on the third world - especially africa and india
see what cheap, degenerate popular thing we have at our disposal and they haven't.

>tfw my bro tells me about bitcoin
>tfw we decided to buy it together
>tfw when I'm too lazy to make an PayPal and ewallet to buy it
>tfw say fuck it, it'll never amount to anything
>tfw friend buys a 2500 euro worth of them while they are under 1 euro
>tfw when he is living the life right now, bought two apparents, travels, gets bitches, opened a ecig shop
I deserve my shitty poor life and sihit job that I hate.

Trade stocks. Turned 6k into 157 thousand $ last week while working with DCTH. .021 entry, .32 exit

post proof

and kek'ed

Fuck that shit how do I become wealthy enouhght that I can enjoy a NEET lifestyle in my retirment days?

Nothing like watching the collective misery of a bunch of NEETs fantasising about being rich, while others LARP as ruthless businessmen.

Rich people are all dead inside. If you work hard and are smart you can do well for yourself, get a nice house and have a nice family, live a nice life. If you have to backstab and generally live a disgusting life to make money then you'll never be happy. Read some books, go to the beach, that can make you happy. Surprise surprise, there are girls who like to do that too, have another good thing for free.

All these rich people inspirational videos of living in penthouses and partying with whores all look shit. The only nice part of the video is when they end up at the beach. The beach is fucking free, waves are free, surfboards are cheap.

Unless you're poor, you will not be happier with this amount of money. I've read that after €5000 per month of income, your money don't make you happier. It can even becomes a burden.

I bet that you don't have a real goal in your life, this is why you desperately want this kind of things.

funniest post I've read in about 5 hours. I think you should try this. If it doesn't work go fight in the race war coming up in South Africa, your debtors come after you.

Do you have any article? I know nothing about Bitcoin and related currencies. How can I get started?

This. Money is a false God that will only leave you hollow and empty in its pursuit. Get a great job. Make enough money to become financially independent, support a family, and be able to do the things you want to do. Anything beyond that will require you sacrificing large swaths of your sanity, free time and relationships in pursuit of something which won't actually make you any happier.

>How to reach $1 billion
You can't, seriously.
If you aren't at least a multi-millionaire by now, the amount of work required to become a billionaire will take multiple lifetimes.

tl;dr: be a good goy