The decline of the West is directly correlated with the rise of the Far East and is explained by the fact that East...

The decline of the West is directly correlated with the rise of the Far East and is explained by the fact that East Asians have much higher IQs than Westerners

Prove me wrong.

Chinks seem to think their intellect will make them supreme. I just wonder where it has been the last like 2400 years.

>directly correlated
>provide no evidence
>prove me wrong?

why? I don't see a correlation, and you haven't provided any correlation, Asians had higher IQ back when they were getting fucked over by European colonists, prove me wrong?

>I just wonder where it has been the last like 2400 years.
Chinese have understood money for 1000 years while Westards still don't understand it

Im sure the genetic suicide of the west has nothing to do with any of this. No sir, we are gonna be just as good once we are all mulattoes

It's hard to be intelligent if you are working in the fields all day(And your country occasionally explodes into little kingdoms)
Fuck I can't counter that. Send help.

Percent increase of GDP (PPP) ((not even per capita)) doesn't mean shit when you're starting from the bottom.

China and India has always had big economies, just from sheer size and population, the last few centuries have been the exception really. Things are just returning to how they were

China was the world's number 1 superpower until the 1800s but because of their moral nature, they were overtaken by the white dogs. Now, they will rise once again to their their rightful spot.

>be 90% danish
>i-it's the mulatto immigrants I swear!
it's just race realism boyo, same reason jews are superior to Europeans as well
>Percent increase of GDP (PPP) ((not even per capita)) doesn't mean shit when you're starting from the bottom.
>croatia
really makes you think

>1st superpower
>Always lacks technology even with Traders from Europe
>Get's fucked by Europeans because muh isolationism

Asians might have higher IQ but they are like robots. Uncreative. White people invented Cars,electricity, Internet, Computers etc...

Not an argument. You don't seem to understand the image you posted.

at least 1 sane, non-cucked user in this thread.

one more global recession and it's over. asians are useless and a meme

>The decline of the West is directly correlated with someone elses fault, excuse #34290

I thought it was a little rich that Croatia was saying it doesn't mean shit when you start from the bottom when China started lower than Croatia and is quickly outpacing your country. Whats your excuse then?
>not using growth rate
top pleb
>m-muh creativity
Another Westard trying to find a way to hide from the clear truth
pic related

>China started lower than Croatia
OP is too retarded. Abandon thread.

Look at GDP per capita past hundred you stupid slav
There's a reason your country is poor and its because you're stupid

Asians didn't invent anything and just copy especially Chinese, Only good Asians are Japanese. Only reason west if on decline is because of idiot politicans importing enemy

>japan 1.07 million
>1 million are overcomplicatet contraptions for sexual fetishes

>Chinks
>Smart

Choose one, faggot.

Chinese invented
>fiat money
>gunpowder
>printing
>compass
>blast furnace
>bombs
>mines
>meritocracy
>porcelain
Keep lying to yourself cracker

>I thought it was a little rich that Croatia was saying
I'm not "Croatia", I'm a guy living in Croatia. My country isn't relevant to the content of my post.

>Look at GDP per capita past hundred
The absolute difference between China and Croatia is the same today as it was in 1991. Good lucking finding the GDP of Croatia before that year.

>Whats your excuse then?
A war in the 90s.

>not using growth rate
>top pleb
I guess Nigeria is an economic miracle then.

>>meritocracy

I'll point out where this went wrong

>Prove me wrong

They invented all of those and said, "Oh nice little bauble, I'll put this on my shelf and sell it to that nice European that visited this year."

Chinese civilization never uses anything, it's like modern day. It makes a shit ton of shit, and leaves it for the west.

Also the only time China was "meritorcratic" was during the early Han Dynasty. You know who else was meritocratic before that? Anyone who wanted to win a war. You appoint a good general to a good army and you win.

The right panel

mewitocwacy