White women

White Women.

What happened?

Mtv

The ungodly things I would do to that ass

"""enlightenment'''"

I'd lick every last spec of cholera from her bunghole.

When MTV stopped playing music America stopped having morals.

Life is the West became too good and rather walk with the white man towards the Stars, became disgusting and pretend they're the most oppressed group on the planet

((((((((((cultural degeneracy))))))))))

Patriarchy died

Just imagine how soft her ass would feel on your lips and the smell it would have.

It's too late.

Ahmed, Jarome, and Pedro are wayyyyy ahead of you. Bitch faggot.

>the pill
>the vote
>the financial affluence of the Western society
>internet and social media
>sexual revolution
>death of organized religion
>Jews

All those have given women 100% freedom to behave true to their natural, base instincts. That is what you see. Those traditional, monogamous, demure, loyal, supportive women were like lions doing tricks or bears riding bicycles - behaving against their nature because they were forced to. Now they don't have anyone or anything restricting them and making them behave differently so they do what they want. Imagine a child who gets to do what it wants - eat only junk food, sleep during days, stay up the whole night, play video games 10 hours a day - without a parent(al figure) forcing it to do something different. That's the situation with modern Western women.

We are now seeing the results of unrestrained hypergamy. Enjoy!

They finally allowed to fuck with anyone you want. And it raced.

How much better that ass would look with my dick sticking in it.

Juden

What smell would it have?
Have you ever smelled a woman's ass retard?

White man became weak.

>Imagine a child who gets to do what it wants - eat only junk food, sleep during days, stay up the whole night, play video games 10 hours a day - without a parent(al figure) forcing it to do something different. That's the situation with modern Western women.

That's the exact situation of the modern young white male tho.

technology changed

human dna is the same

rightwing retards

kys faggot

No, the modern man is just fed up with the bullshit and doesn't want to be a slave.

Remove LGBT from Sup Forums

are you a cute serb girl?

>No, the modern man is just fed up with the bullshit and doesn't want to be a slave.
No, the modern man needs to man up. If you get divorced, so be it, that is life. Be a man.

The modern man behave like a woman.

yes come here :3

i won't break your legs or anything trust me

Can't argue with Serbia when masculinity is on the line.

This is just proof people can't behave without a real leader. Fuck this degeneracy.

Look at the (((shareholders))) of MTV and repeat that comment

ok cutie, post your shelter address

>what happened?
Feminism and """"liberation""""".

They are now slaves to sex-pressure, whore-fasion, bimbo-makeup and shallow materialism, instead of family and principles.

faggot made me lol

>What happened?

my gf is conservative, goes to church a couple of times a year and hates feminism and all the other degeneracy. thank god

BBBBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Sunshine and rainbows.

divide and conquer thread

very accurate indeed

>Pregnant single mother?
Medicaid will take care of your bastard kids
>Poor job?
WIC will feed you
CHIP will feed your bastard kids
>Taxes?
Head of household exemption passed in the 50s when divorce was rare and a widow/er situation was more likely means your tax bracket shifts up thousands of dollars.

People complain in the UK about benefits, I lived in the U.S. for 8 years - they literally don't need no man because the Federal government has cucked white men (taxpayers) so hard. Obamacare even makes men pay for maternity coverage, newborn and pregnancy care to subsidize women.

They can do whatever the fuck they want because the media and state has their back. It's impossible to fail at life as a woman.

Men became more and more beta. Alpha doesnt want a good for nothing whore so of course the betas flood her pussy and here we are

HAVE CHILDREN WITH CONSERVATIVE WOMEN. IGNORE THOTS.

Arguably, we are already suffering the consequences, but nobody wants to acknowledge the problem.

it's both.

She's almost certainly cheating on you.

They were given freedom, and they degenerated to their natural, unchecked animalistic state.

nah man. she's absolutely adoring me, we are in a healthy relationship and have an awesome sex life. no reason to cheat. also she knows her place as a woman without being submissive as it fucking should be between a man and a woman

If anyone's wondering, that's Christen Courtney in the pic with dat ass

just think how it stinks of alkohol and piss

Replied way too fast to that. Somebody is feeling insecure. Go check her vag for Tyrone residue before it's too late.

I think many women feel deep shame for their behavior but crave social acceptance too much to change their ways.

- Alimonies
- No fault divorce
- Affirmative Action
- Massive propaganda in all media
- Commie'd education

There's strong incentive to be slut and absolutely no reprisals till she hits the wall, but its too late at that point.

if you say so. also there are no tyrones or mustafas where I live

Nothing has changed !

What's noteworthy is that the only countries that are even near replacement birth rates ate those with unsustainably high immigration rates. Whilst all the southern European nations with low immigration rates have incredibly low birth rates. Even Krautcucks have low birth rates inspire if immigration. Europe is going look totally different within a few generations and you can thank (((globalists))) at the EU and Roasties for that.

>goes to church
lol