Is it possible for a christian to be nationalistic?

Is it possible for a christian to be nationalistic?

I can't find a verse in the new testament confirming that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of the bible speaks of man as belonging to nations. God Himself destroyed the tower of Babel. And many more things. As for the "no Jew of Gentile etc" it refers clearly to what we are to Gods eyes not to what we are in this Earth obviously. You dont cease to become a man, or to belong to a country just because you become a Christian. The Church is corrupting the message

Martin Luther was right

Hitler was a christian nationalist.
so was his Reich.
Is that not good enough for you in 2017?

by the way did you notice if you are using chrome to browse here the spell check changes hitler to lither? fucking jewgle.

>it refers clearly to what we are to Gods eyes
>we

This universalism and consequent concern with the state of the souls of racial others is the major problem with Christianity. We need our own religion with a godhead that instead of spreading, we keep to ourselves.

Hitler secretly despised christianity though, and felt it was holding them back. Hell, he even said islam would've fit them better.

The issuance with that is the created godhead isn't real.

>render unto Caesar what is Caesar's

convert to orthodox.
convert to orthodox
convert to orthodox.
convert to orthodox
convert to orthodox.
convert to orthodox
convert to orthodox.
convert to orthodox
convert to orthodox.

orthodoxy = no pope

>Hitler was a Christian
Only for show and to herd normies from the Zentrum party into voting for the NSDAP. He didn't like Christianity because he felt it was a weakling's religion.

The major problem with Christianity is the way in which it has been corrupted. And although paganism might be possible for Norsemen like you for Southtown europeans like my case we dont have enough traces of our ancient traditions for a revival even to be possible. So despite its problems for many europeans is either Christianity or nothing

Maccabees
Maccabees, and
Maccabees.

Please read it. It is not Apocrypha, it is canon. Luther didn't like war, went 'peace n love' on you.
Read Maccabees: Home, Hearth, and Sanctuary should be defended. This is why Catholics should still be fighting if it weren't for ultra-cuck-pope-assholio-shitbag-extrordinaire

Not even that secretly, as he was throwing clergy into concentration camps.

At least read 2nd Mac 15:15-17
Stretching out his right hand, Jeremiah presented a gold sword to Judas. As he gave it to him he said,
“Accept this holy sword as a gift from God; with it you shall shatter your adversaries.”
Encouraged by Judas’ words, so noble and capable of instilling valor and stirring young hearts to courage, they determined not merely to march, but to charge gallantly and decide the issue by hand-to-hand combat with the utmost courage, since city, sanctuary and temple were in danger.

LET'S FUCK THOSE JIAN UP

Orthodox

>Read Maccabees
I specifically said new testament because that's what makes a christian different than jews. I know there are such verses in the OT but then you're just LARPing as jews

>Hitler was a christian nationalist.
Hitler is no authority on christianity, he might have political ties with the church but his principles go directly against the scripture

Joos reject Maccabees.
that's the whole point. learn why they rejected it, you'll think it Christian all the more.

Christianity is anti-nationalist by default.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man,
there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise. (Galatians 3:28;29)

So you value some OT verses than those in the NT?

maccabeeznuts nikka

Yes, ignore everything past the Second Vatican Council.

Jesus said ''Sell your cloak and buy a sword''

it's all Scripture. Jesus quoted and based teachings on various OT.
no "than" it's not a popularity contest. it's what is.

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY&t=16s

and be a breakaway SSPX
and split the Church more, the Body of Christ.
*You're right* 30,000 disagreeing flavors of Protestantism just aren't enough.

>you shall not kill
how can you go so directly against something so basic as 10 commandments?

Ortho cucks are the most jewy christians

Acts 10:35 "but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him."

The bible speaks much of nations, and not in a bad way. It's not a glowing endorsement of Empire and conquest, however.

No but at least they still have their Bible!

You shall not murder. Killing is not the same as murder.

My point is: Jesus's teachings go against some principles of the OT, the pacifism (non-spiritual) being one of these. Can you call yourself a christian if you pick the ones from the OT because it suits you better? For me you're a jew accepting Jesus at some point.

Surely he meant people should buy weapons and become aggressive, that's why he never fought back and discouraged his disciples to do so, right?

Christianity teach that God has a special plan for the nation of Israel and the Jewish people

Mark 12:17 "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. (Matthew 5:39-44)

That's JESUS, not some OT jew stuff

Jesus's teachings go against some principles of >the OT

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
(Matthew 5:17)

wrong wrong. not a joo, how can I be? never practiced their customs, went to temple, synagogue, etc. born raised , am now Catholic, Master Catechist of the Catholic Church
know your Tradition and Scripture.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Never trust a christian. Christians can never be truly ethno-nationalists since their religion forces them to literally LARP as ancient hebrews.

Christians inherently view all life as equal, which means they are always protective and sympathetic to non-whites. Christians value their faith over their race, and will find more kinship with a based christian nog than a non-christian white man.

>“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
works on Sabbath

You can't even call yourself a christian if you spend your time on Sup Forums instead of helping out the people in need

>continuously saying "real christianity" as opposed to the "politically correct pacifist one"
So a real christian is supposed to be a deus gevalt larper, a white supremacist because that's what Jesus preaches, right?
I think he's completely off on this one

STOP EXPOSING ((( OUR ))) EVIL GOY!! PRAISE CHEEZUS!!

Why are poos so concerned about that? Don't you have your toilets to worship?

Deus Vault LARPER detected...ready to fight another jewish war in the middle east?

I'm the OP you idiot

can you find one specifically saying its not possible?

also, please try real christianity, not pope satanism

he sided with the catholics, that was his big mistake, they are allied with the jews through their common interest in satanic rituals

this!

You're talking to an Indian national, what the fuck do you expect?
He's just here to promote his awesome sect of Hinduism.

that refers to the fact we non jewish people can be saved through him, nothing more

>hitler sided with the catholics
>he didn't burn churches
>he didn't prosecute priests
>catholics overwhelmingly voted for the nsdap
>muh gott-mit-uns on the belts
>norfag education
Hitler was whatever he wanted to be whenever it was convenient.

I guess I was expecting too much from a toilet worshiper

this

Christianity is built on a foundation of Universal Brotherhood and submission, so no.

No. If you're a christian you're anti-white by default.

>I can't find a verse in the new testament confirming that.
Then you didn't read it.

Not marrying/letting your children marry someone from a different religion etc

Hinduism is for curry niggers and I'm not a curry nigger or a street shittter. I'm here to promote white nationalism and I hate your Jewish sect Christianity.

>Not marrying/letting your children marry someone from a different religion etc
Someone post the godly nigger screencap

Poles are Christians and nationalists for centuries
youtube.com/watch?v=H3ZUvURpwEU

What do you mean?

That niggers can be christian.
>Not marrying/letting your children marry someone from a different religion etc
focusses on the wrong thing.

I think there is potential. The people of the Bible were always very serious about which tribe they were from (just look at the Israelites), and God never (supposedly) punished them. When an Egyptian was attacking a Hebrew, Moses killed him because it was a foreigner attacking a member of his own tribe.

Then you should let your fellow nigger Christians fuck your white daughters. They are Christian after all! They wear cross and shit, read bible and shit!

Christian nation = Mixed race shit hole.

God must have created the nations for no reason and the globalist aspirations of every anti christ must all be part of a big coincidence then.

>christianity is anti-white
The entirety of European civilization since the deflation of Rome is deeply founded on Christianity. In that time, Europe went from a failing corrupt empire at the mercy of vandals, goths and huns to being the bulwark against ever-expanding Islam and being the place to be for scientific and spiritual enlightenment.
Europe went to shit when people started burning crosses.

>That niggers can be christian.
But they aren't, ALL non-whites are converting en masses on Islam. And if a country is actually christian the marriages are fixed

Yes, but that stuff is from the based part of the bible (the one that the jews care about), not the shit Christcucks love so much.

That's why jews, the ones following ethnocentrism, own the Christian world. Any European trying to emulate the success strategy of the jews would reject Christianity for not being European.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god, the left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not.

one can argue that God is the universe and its soul. God is reason and truth. God Is the animated force in everything that is and can be. He can not be individuated. Prair is appealing to God to change the laws of the universe by sending little messages in the sky. It does not work that way. We can understand God by examening the universe and bow down to the esscense of it.

>Now guess how we know you're shariablue

Yes. When mongols, muslims or any other invaders tried to conquer Russia even monks took arms and fought for their country and nation.

>Christian nation = Mixed race shit hole.
In Poland 99,99% residents are pure white, this 00,01% are temporarily staying human shit for eg form India.

Poland, unlike every other formerly christian nation, held on to its religion.
Look what happened to EVERY other formerly christian country.
"I SURE DON'T SEE A PATTERN HERE" t.cucks

>my sandnigger death cult is good because it opposed this other sandnigger death cult
That's another great reason why Christcuckery is so evil. Good luck rejecting what's currently going on while being the product of the same.

>But they aren't,
Of course there are Christian niggers, what world do you live in?

That's the hilarious part, having to make up shit like that while me saying that you're a jew lover always hits the target.

Is there anything more cucked than worshipping the war god of a foreign tribe that's currently planning to eradicate your own? Christians are essentially the coalburners of the soul.

>sandnigger death cult
>shariablue meme #334
>Using that flag ironically
We know who you are

Yeah, yeah. Were christ cucks sleeping when the Bolshevik revolution happened? Guess what your shitty Abrahamic religion enabled the Bolshevik revolution. Hitler and others saw Christianity for what it truly was... a forerunner of Bolshevism.

Now today, in the modern world Christianity is a forerunner of multiculturalism and race-mixing. Even your supposedly "based" orthodox Christianity is anti-white... It's a Jewish sect after all.

well that didn't help much..

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Nice blog. Do you have a myspace?

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

> Turning the other cheek does not pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify anti-white violence in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books

>when you can't argue against the truth so you have to accuse people of belonging to the FOTM boogyman
Unlike you I don't have to make stuff up, that's the best part.
You're a jew lover. You worship their tribal war god and the jew Rabbi Jeshua ben Joseph. You're the reason whites will be dead soon.

> Christianity made Europe...

Christianity made Europe... a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well

>being such a newfag

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

is there any wonder that they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while endorsing Judaism for themselves?

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes

If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!