Enjoying global warming American faggots?

Enjoying global warming American faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

boredpanda.com/hot-arizona-phoenix-heatwave-high-temperature-melting/
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-weather/2017/06/20/phoenix-weather-heat-record/413888001/
skepticalscience.com/global-warming-on-mars-intermediate.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=b-1GimJ-I-o
youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what you get for living in a fucking desert.

Guess those cunts aren't as soft as I thought

Is the solar simulator actually real and causing this?

It's hot in a dessert in June.

It's not too bad

>lives in niggerville
>calls us faggots...

>using a literal desert as a metric for global warming
wew

What's a fucking desert ruskie

Its fucking Arizona, without a doubt our hottest state where 100F+ summers days are pretty normal

That being said, I do think global warming is real, but that we can't regulate our way to salvation.

If global warming were not a hoax, it surely isn't man-made. Also, even if it were, development of fusion for energy by 2050 would put a stop to it.

we'll be living deserts soon enough too

Are you suggesting that throwing money at something isn't going to magically solve it?

Its fucking arizona what do you expect caucasus nigger?

fucking proxy

>its going to be hot in the desert today.

Tell me more revelations OP.

Feels like a pretty normal summer to me.

I forgot that Amefats are bunch of spics and are adapted to heat.
Arizona is a desert and hot, but it wasn't that hot in the past. prove me wrong.

Faek

boredpanda.com/hot-arizona-phoenix-heatwave-high-temperature-melting/

>rocks melting

damn nigga

it's a fake plastic wall.

Yup

weather is not the same thing as climate. and guess what, it gets hot every summer. crazy, i know

and every summer gets hotter

>(((global warming)))

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-weather/2017/06/20/phoenix-weather-heat-record/413888001/

Not here.

Depends on the place. globally it is.

I agree with you OP, live in Texas and this place hasn't gotten snow in years. The south is a fucking oven at this point, I fucking hate Al Gore but I hate the sun more.

I don't live everywhere in earth, I only live here, and it's not hot here.

You are right in hating Al Gore, he is an utter moron and a faggot, he spread bunch of lies and people don't believe in global change partly because of him. Al Gore is a typical leftist politician, not a scientist.

can't enjoy something that doesn't exist

Where do you live?

I'm no fence builder but wouldn't it be cheaper, and better, to just use real rocks?

>it's hot in Texas
Wow!

We have plenty of snow and ice. This was when the Great Lakes froze over.

coolest year on average in 50 here...but continue with your point.

>50 years from now
>half of america becomes hard to inhabit

if only there was a FREE giant country that we could effortlessly take over and integrate that JUST HAPPENS TO BE capable of growing more food than any other land on earth and also holds more fresh water than any other land on earth

oh no what will we do :^)

leafs we will let you stay dont worry

(((global warming))) is so (((global warming)))

literally fucking how? are there any metfags here to explain this? higher temps (and as a result of that, more sea surface due to glacial melt) should equal more precipitation, right? shit is not computing in my brain

That looks exactly like the weather over here at the moment

>Global warming

Phoenix is always that fucking hot in mid-summer.

That doesn't disprove that it's global, Russia benefits from global warming. see

OY VEY GOY YOU NEED EDUCATING!

For much of its history the Earth (including Arizona) was way hotter than it is today. Only exception being the ice age and period after oxygen explosion 500 – 250 millions years ago. You are a complete retard.

Enjoying having to add the word "country" every time you want to search any thing regarding your non-nation?

Lol. It gets hotter about 40mins ffrom my house.

Stations out there get 50c+ in the summer. (summer in outback Australia is 6-9 months long)

Op is right. Its hot as fuck here.

Who cares if it was way hotter, did I say that it wasn't? i don't care in what weather bunch of homo erectuses lived in, I don't like when my balls are burning and I want another ice age.

jews

>Africa gets hot
>Africans move to Europe
>global warning isn't real lmao :DDD
I hate you all.

In other news water is wet.

116 is the usual in phoenix for the last 100 years.

I've been in phoenix my whole life. Its been pretty hot this year. But its always 115 or high teens in the summer or around it. If it gets up to 120+ thats not normal I've only seen that once.

see

>12% humidity
Boo fucking hoo.

reminder that we have left the full climate variability range of the Holocene and are now in Eemian territory, when sea level was 6 to 9 meters higher, the North Atlantic current collapsed and cyclonal superstorms raged in the Caribbean

Yes you did imbecile. Can't you even comprehend your own sentence you miserable fuck?

All I'm seeing is that it tied for a previous record.

I was in Baker, CA this arvo. It was 122F/50C.

It was 129F/54C up the road in Death Valley.

You drongos may like it, but that kind of heat can fuck right off out of my California.

No, I didn't. you didn't and can't quote me on that.

Yes, previous record were not that long ago either, this is just beginning of summer.

The planet is enjoying it. Earth is growing greener faster then we can cut it down lol. These temperatures are fine, faggot.

Its always that hot in June/July/august/September I've been here my whole fucking life I should know. Let me just have some dude from Georgia tell me how the westher is where I'm at.

Anyone that complains about the heat here in Phoenix is a fatshit or a cali transplant. Both are subhuman and need to kill themselves.

FPBP

My uncle is fucking crazy for living there. Then again, he's fucking crazy to start with.

No, it's not always record high 119 in there faggot, Just because I don't live there doesn't mean that I can't look up weather on internet.

Where are you faggot? Why are you awake?

>phoenix is hot
whoa. really made me think.
.t been here since the 80's, same shit every summer.

Its not strange to see that heat. I've seen it before. Last year the high was 118 its normal. Fucking come here two summers in a row and tell me its any different.

skepticalscience.com/global-warming-on-mars-intermediate.htm

Yet what's the real reason other planets are also warming? They say Mars is warming and getting brighter because of dust clearing, but what is causing dust to settle? If dust variation can cause warming on a whole planet, then what's to say there aren't a bunch of natural reasons Earth can't be warming as well? Also, I feel like the brightness of the sun is greater than it used to be. If we supposedly have more carbon-based molecules in our atmosphere, surely it would produce a thicker atmosphere and the sun wouldn't be brighter.

In phoenix, I work nights and im off so im awake because its 4 in the afternoon to me, kek.

Who cares. There are more fish now, we are 26% greener, and the world is benefiting from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-1GimJ-I-o

>47c

youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhvCdJ_vM

Oh shiiii. I live in phoenix but I'm in Goodyear working nights at Abrazo west campus. Fucking chillinggg

Fuck is that real?

kys moronic jungle nigger, there are way more negative effects and jungle nigging won't last.

Arizona is full of yuppie boomers that love cheap plastic shit and corny yard decorations. When you buy a house at an artificially inflated price you may as well surround yourself in artificial junk.

Portland, OR was ~100 today and forecasted for 101 tomorrow. It's summer all over right now.

Doesn't affect me so idgaf

>Implying you ever have to be outside for more than the 30 seconds it takes to get from the parking lot to your car

We're on life support out here, if you stay inside you're good. What sucks is I'm a cop and have to work outside, and you should see what this heat does to homeless people. Fucking melts their brains even worse than the drugs they're on.

My nigga. Lets all agree OP is a raging faggot and his
>hurr look at Phoenix and global warming
Faggot thread is a week late.

Pic fucking related. Fuck you OP.

Go home Georgia. You're not even a country, you're a state!

Dude this is the desert. It's always 100+ in the summer.

Mediterranian climate makes summers dry and hot while einters are humid with alot of rain and lukewarm

>No, I didn't. you didn't and can't quote me on that.
>Arizona is a desert and hot, but it wasn't that hot in the past.

Lmao top pleb

>arizona is hot
>doesn't have a day job in a comfy air conditioned office making bank
>doesn't know what it's like swimming at 2am and being supremely comfy

People that hate arizona are uniquely nigger tier. It's how you know they are poor fags, because they don't have a real job with plenty of AC or a pool to chill in at night when the sun is down.

does this in your mind make up for everything else?

Arizona didn't exist million years ago, dumbass.

>Arizona wasn't that hot in the past
Are you legitimately retarded?

Look at this damage control

Try living in the South during the summer months. You have to deal with the heat AND humidity.

But we are used to it. But friends and relatives visiting from outside the region are miserable if they have to be outside for any length of time.

Sure, there was state of Arizona when bunch of homo habilis apes were running around.

Don't strain yourself moving those goalposts

Global warming or "Climate Change" is real. It's very much a fact, our climate has changed throughout the history of the planet. Man-made climate change to the degree that these government-paid shill scientists promote is where the bullshit comes in.

As an alabamafag i can confirm.

>kys
Are you fucking we todd did son? Let me explain a few things to your retarded nigger ass.

>Zero correlation between carbon levels and temperatures. There have been lower temperature periods with higher carbon ppm
>Zero evidence of negative effects. Only a scare about "rate of increase" when IPCC has even admitted we can only accurately understand climate since 1960
>Planet is 26% greener
>Planet has been much hotter, and at 4000 ppm carbon levels before. Life was its most diverse during Permian and Mesozoic era. Coral reef was there too
>We literally create greenhouses to grow better
>More agriculture, more food
>More fish because more phytoplankton blooms to eat.
>Your a fucking faggot

10 degrees higher than usual for June

You think we dont get humidity in the north? It's just as bad up here as it is down along the coast in the south

Fake news, every scientist isn't wrong