Bartering

This is currently being advertised and people are reacting as if it is a new economic concept. People don't seem to be aware that both parties are expected to pay taxes based the value of the services being provided. Judging by the comments, many people don't realize they are now logging their bartering at a centralized service that will be easily reported and taxable. Imagine the IRS showing up at your door because you traded blowjobs with someone.
What gets me is that I get a strong sonce that those looking to beat the system and avoid taxes are the same who want you to pay for refugees, dindu, and illegal aliens to get their gibs.

postbulletin.com/business/tech-startups-founded-by-women-have-twice-the-number-of/article_348cf459-1520-5fc8-9391-c793af2b8c42.html
techcrunch.com/2016/08/16/simbi-raises-1-2-million-to-make-bartering-services-easy-online/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_exchange_trading_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need a haircut - I need a new car

I feel like it would be fun to exploit this by offering something cheap to trade and getting women to do things like make my bed and do my dishes.

>Racial speechcraft modifier privilege

currency was one of the earliest forms of writing to keep track of what was owed through barter.
clay pots were made and token type things were put in them (to indicate what was owed - one x meant one bag of wheat, one y meant one goat etc.), then clay pots were engraved/stamped with symbols. soon after they stopped using pots and just stamped clay tablets.
currency is a result of barter, going back to barter is a step backwards that will end up having to have something to keep track of what is owed.
also, theres the issue that a service may be worth more than one of service/item that the other person has

I need a haircut - I need a thermo-nuclear, astrophysicist super scientist with 12 Ph.Ds.

Welcome to the Symbolic Economy.

where the largest sum of capital is enough for todays coffee and smashed avo
>inb4 stupid idea that the barber owes them 5000 haircuts
they should all be charged with tax evasion

Reinventing the wheel.

That's a lot of haircuts.

What will you guys trade for those doubles?

Nice inb4, but what are you referring to? Todays haircut being worth less value in tomorrow's economy?

nah for>5000 is just a number, I was getting at a ridiculous amount would be owed

From the site:

>Members exchange services directly, or use >simbi, โ€œโ€ โ€” our internal credits, to >compensate one another. Earn simbi and gain >access to creative, life-enhancing services >that allow you to live what you love, no money >required.

So basically money.

>letting a woman fix your laptop
>having a laptop in the first place

disgusting

this is retarded. money is literally abstracted work to do exactly this

if there only was something that made transactions of goods and services easier. like a standardized unit of worth.

I don't like the simbi idea, but I do like the idea of a site where people can trade skills. We need to do this more, it builds community.

I looked into this because I have a real skill. It's an endless stream of plus size danger hairs willing to trade poems/drawings/conversations for cars or 2bedrooms in the north end of Boston.

is simbi even a cryptocurrency? Are they just reinventing a government controlled fiat economy, but worse.

If only we had some way of assigning numerical value to people's labour, so that they could store their labour and exchange it universally.
Oh wait, that's money

I wonder if I can repair Trudeau's cuckshed for a joint and some maple syrup?

Their site seriously has their own currency and they think there's no money involved?

What kind of retards made this? Or are they doing it (((intentionally)))?

Nice

This is good if only for pissing off kikes.

How is this service different from Craigslist? What can you do with this that you can't do with Craigslist?

He thinks his degeneracy is a service. Wow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny all these """men""" keep attention whoring and uploading photos of themselves like women do.

what's the "units" thing?

Why is this exactly what I expected?

>mrdocal consult
SURE i'll check out your genital rash

Like chaterbate tokens, but exchangeable for conversations with dudes that cut their dicks off.

this had to happen at some point, if people can make money playing games, make money on ads on videos of people playing games, and make money on ads of people reacting to people playing games, then, of course, someone could just make money from reacting to someone playing games directly.

Look gurl, you give me the succ and I set up that PC for ya.

da hell you have against laptops?

It's not money because you can use money for something worthwhile.
>access to creative, life-enhancing services that allow you to live what you love, no money required
sounds like a whole lot of nothing.

is that to do with the barter thing? I don't understand what you kids do these days

So this is the power of bartering.....

That is communism in its core. It just takes a thing and another thing and disregards entirely how many people need the first thing and the second thing, how hard to make/do the first or the second thing is, and what sort of resources it requires or are expended in its manufacture/creation. Even fiat money is better than this.

His battlestation is rigged like norad and he roasts warm dick laptop plebs all day long.

young social entrepreneur

Wait, how would this even work ? It needs to be regulated, or its easily exploitable. Regulating it consumes money and it will lead to people bitching and moaning. Soon it will be that you have to pay for it and then it just ends up that u fucking pay for service to get another service and you have to work for that service as well. Who makes sure services occured ? What if I set up some high costibg servicw, my friend uses it and we just log in that such service occured but nothing happened and then I can fullfil my dream of talking to a fucking tranny squirrelkin ?

do people just use it to shitpost? or do they really think people would find these things valuable?

I want 50$ - I want my dick sucked.

Get the fuck out of here with your central bank shilling. I have to deal with enough of that listening to my friends harp on about Hamilton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_exchange_trading_system

fu schlomo

They are just stupid or desperate

You actually have to spend money on the units, or do a bunch of actual high value shit (remodel a kitchen) for purple hairs to get them. Then, you can talk to dudes about the patriarchy.

read this, it keeps getting better

>fu schlomo
really?

yes the barter system doesnt work its bad for you take a loan and just buy your stuff for FREE instead.

Is he our guy?

Yeah, it's one of "those".

I feel sorry for everyone.

Right, how long will it take for a first Sup Forums redpilling channel opens up?

>"Talk with a shitlord"
>"Life advice from a white supremacist"
>"The Klan and U: How to get in the FBI in three easy steps!"

>do X and get Y tokens as proof of labor and service to society
What a novel concept.

Taxes are payment for use of the monetary system. If you use barter or other monetary systems, you should not pay taxes, related to use of the monetary system.

>look I really need yoga
Said no one ever

I need no Mexicans - I need to Built that Wall

bartering is illegal in every single nation on earth for this reason.

we should talk to him, holy shit

redpill him on the jews

Tax on crypto gains suggests otherwise

>Go to the website, she this.

Gee why am I no surprised that these degenerates have no money, and are probably trying to trade sex for services.

>I feel sorry for everyone
From each according to his ability to each according to his need. :^)

it has to be legal in the usa if this company is doing this

>to do things like make my bed and do my dishes.
Why not a blowjob or something?

>no company has ever started off doing something illegal!

you are really daft aren't you mate

Batter is tax free here, as far as I'm aware. Unless it's been changed fairly recently.

i mean, they have had funding from ycombinator. there has to be a legal framework they are working with

SIGN ME UP MATE

>too lazy to change the bird to the Reichsadler
>tfw committing a hate crime

Feels great pal.

>there has to be a legal framework they are working with

try to make an impact and make regulators figure it out to your benefit. it's a risk strategy that will fail. we are screaming toward indentured servitude

>Going back to a method not widely used for thousands of years because it's outdated and ineffective
>"So new and innovative!"

Should've wrote "Need a hooker and some blow"

>Look i really need yoga

HAHAHAH

Back to the barter system? yea real revolutionary

>Imagine the IRS showing up at your door because you traded blowjobs with someone.

they get a third of a blowjob. saying you wont suck their dicks makes you guilty of tax evasion

you're scared kike, I can smell it

I need a haircut - I need a good haircut
you know, i think i'll just pay someone with the necessary skills so they can slot me in to their finite schedule within a reasonable period of time

woah that's awesome. but maybe i can make the system even better. see it's actually quite rare for a double coincidence of wants to occur between two individuals, so how about some form of mutually wanted medium of exchange. i feel like i'm on to something here

Will trade some rare Pepe's if some one will cut my grass

Do we need to list all the advantages money has over barter? It was invented for a reason ffs.

Do you even have grass in australia?

So... is she going to ask her boyfriend to fix is laptop, and he's going to be gay and cut her hair?

prostitution is illegal in the USA correct?
Make accounts and start offering blowjobs and sex for exchange of services, they will be shut down pretty quick.

It looks like this

This...

the only thing is "standardized" has a lot of subjectivity in it, and the government jew always needs his cut.

26 U.S. Code ยง 61 - Gross income defined
(a) General definitionExcept as otherwise provided in this subtitle, gross income means all income from whatever source derived, including (but not limited to) the following items:
(1) Compensation for services, including fees, commissions, fringe benefits, and similar items;
(2) Gross income derived from business;
(3) Gains derived from dealings in property;
(4) Interest;
(5) Rents;
(6) Royalties;
(7) Dividends;
(8) Alimony and separate maintenance payments;
(9) Annuities;
(10) Income from life insurance and endowment contracts;
(11) Pensions;
(12) Income from discharge of indebtedness;
(13) Distributive share of partnership gross income;
(14) Income in respect of a decedent; and
(15) Income from an interest in an estate or trust.

Such a mutually agreed upon medium of exchange could also be used to place a value on different goods and services and be easily divisible, and it could hold that value so it can used later than the time of barter.
Shit man we're on the precipice of something big!

This kind of business has existed for a long time, but more so on the corporate side. They call themselves "bartering facilitators" or things like that.

Imagine you own a restaurant and you are a member of one of these groups, and there is another member that is a silverware company. Maybe you can get them to give you some silverware in exchange for gift cards to your restaurant, which they can then hand out to clients, etc...

The thing that doesn't work about it is there is always a "barter currency" which is basically money, and which they can conjure up at will. What ends up happening is the higher ups at these "bartering facilitator" companies start paying themselves "bonuses" of this currency and abuse it. It ends up coming off as a scam, some members stop accepting the scambucks, everyone gets mad, etc, etc.

been to Australia, can verify, and add that there is also huge fucking spiders and deadly snakes lurking in it.

If there even is grass, 90% of the place is covered in scorched dirt and white criminal-descendants that's think putting an -ee at the end of everything is somehow understandable slang.

Barter is the only redpilled way to conduct economy

Hey I'll give you this money if you do this?

So Australia is Wilderness? with ex con high level NPC's and high level monsters?

yes monetary economy is a for of bartering but at a level of granularity that is too important for it to work smoothly.
There never was "crash" or "systemic crisis" with bartering

So like I want a Samsung S8, I'll let my neighbor build it? where do I find the person to exchange me that phone.
Or what should I trade instead?
When working at a law firm and a client is pleased with my work, he'll give me bag of peanuts like in "To kill a mockingbird"

As much as I wish we still lived in small agrarian societies, money is unfortunately the only way to standardize value in our massive countries

The very fact you have to use the Internet to find people with valuable skills is a testament to this, we can't even rely on our immediate communities

none of you have figured this out yet

make an account
offer life advice, facts, etc.
and then just drop redpills

better yet, offer "a conversation with a jew" and then talk about how the goyim are slaves.

>What gets me is that I get a strong sonce that those looking to beat the system and avoid taxes are the same who want you to pay for refugees, dindu, and illegal aliens to get their gibs.
Are you actually saying that cheating the tax jew and system of your money isn't redpilled? Even shoplifting is, we do not live in a society respecting our interests, so why should we provide for it if we have nothing in return? I receive free education and healthcare, subsidized rented apartment, yet I don't work oficially and cheat (((government))), and (((global corporations))) every time I can. I don't think that is somehow wrong - I help my fellow countrymen every time I see an opportunity, donate blood and old clothes, raise awareness issues like statism and illegal immigration via social networks and IRL.

Define illegal alien

Of course the stronk womyn with the problem glass and degenerate ear piercing can fix laptop.

Because she's "like, totally geek as fuck"