We will not be on the US's side.

Never

Marduk is gon fly by n den we family

>serbia
>neutral

thank you for getting the map right for once

China will be neutral

NOW

Am I the only one who is genuinely curious as to how the War will play out?

Will it be a full out nuclear attack?

Or would it be Red Dawn style?

Espionage/Cold war style?

It wont be like that

It will be low level war, insurgency in Europe.
It will continue until either Yt is finished, or we finally realize the only solution to the problem.

CHINKED

I think we'll be on the nazi side again.

>We will not be on the US's side.

True. Australia will do its own thing.

Might just have our special forces involved but we will most likely be busy with martial law.

I'm not the politically adept type but..

that happens all the time doesn't it? That means were already in WW3?

If the UK is with the US we will be too

we wont be on their side neither and fuck the mother country

Isn't it already going on? I know we are getting invaded from the south. The news indicates that you are getting invaded even harder (but alas, I have learned that I must see for myself before I can know something, relying on news-footage for information is not an option)

Will probably end up being US and UK Vs Europe, China and Russia playing either side depending on how it goes

>US and UK Vs Europe
Why would that ever happen

Bosnia and FYROM should be light blue

No way im siding with any Eurocucks other than Poland, Austria and Hungary, Perhaps Norway but they will have to make a good case for them selves..

there is no viable world war that would include the US. it would have to play out where US sat out a majority of the events, which is akin to history anyways.

there are literally no countries or alliances that would threaten the US is a conventional war. perhaps stiff resistance to our inevitable invasion, but war on your own soil is losing in of itself. the whole world could ally against the US, and it would still be a pitched battle

because of this, best world war scenario is China Vs Russia. they are always on bad terms, they dont share a common link other than authoritianism, they are nearly peers in power, they both are rising powers with conflicting spheres of influence, and they directly compete for nearby proxies/resources

NZ is suspended from ANZUS

There will never be WW3, take the ultimate redpill

STOP RUINING MY DREAMS

No they wouldn't. They would sit on the sidelines and give money and weapons to whoever was losing just to maximized damage and therefore their ability to expand their influence afterward.

As the old saying goes "When two quarrel, the third reaps the benefits"

This is more likely

The US needs WW3 or their ponzi empire will crumble

As more and more countries attempt to walk away from petrodollar, the more the US starts shit

I Do note hate the people of the US but yall need to prune the tree

I hope this war happens......

The petrodollar is a needed mechanic thats truly pushed by the world's central banks for everybodies fiat-currencies. the US just provides the role as the standard. US prints essentially paper, forces oil to be traded with it, and the rest of the world quietly accepts this and prints their own nothing but paper currency backed with US paper held in their reserve banks. the US is just the strongman for this world central banking mafia

if western countries are abadoning the petrodollar, all it means is (((THEY))) have found a better racket

>France with GB and Germany
>Against Russia, Italia, Canada

wtf

>United caliphates vs the rest of the world