Man kills girlfriend's fuckbuddy after she said she alleged she was raped

>He raced to his lover’s defense, killing a man he thought raped his girlfriend in a three-way tryst - and now he sits in jail fearing she set him up.

>A disheveled Christopher Membreno was stunned on Saturday to learn that police believe the menage a trois in Brooklyn involving his girlfriend and two men was consensual.

>"I threw my life away for a f---ing lie? My life is over because of a f---ing lie?” a weeping Membreno asked a Daily News reporter in an exclusive jailhouse interview.

>The 24-year-old said he barely remembers what happened early Monday after his girlfriend called him claiming she had been raped in Park Slope.

archive.is/9vHyM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>women

not even once

alpha as fuck

Manbuns. Not even once

women. u cant live with them...because ur going to jail. White knighting gets u no where.

Memebro should an hero

women have no honor.

Nothing of value was lost

This is as beta as it gets - taking revenge over a fuckign woman. White knighting to the extreme.

Next time, try not to murder someone over a slut, Christopher.

>getting lied to by your whore gf into murder that will land you in prison for the rest of your life
not only did she cuck him she even got him to ruin his life. if you meant alpha for the girl okay

white knight cucks need to be killed for the greater good of society. if you were girlfriend goes out and parties with friends or hangs out with guys she was never raped.

desu im glad this white knight cuck is in jail for the rest of his life.

>Man
It's a fucking dumb high school kid

If you're accused of rape, you might as well just rape the twat who accused you.
You're getting punished for it anyway.

>24
>high school
even if he's in high school he's still 24 years old lmao

>Membreno, charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon, said he harbors no ill will against his girlfriend.

>“I still love her even though she set me up,” he said. “I don’t know why I still love her.

What a fucking idiot. He deserves it.

“I threw my life away for a f---ing lie? My life is over because of a f---ing lie?” a weeping Memebreno asked a Daily News reporter in an exclusive jailhouse interview.
>Memebreno

AHAHAHAHHAHA

this

and thats why you take it up the ass is what youre trying to tell us?

Just lmao

This is why I'm MGTOW

>“I still love her even though she set me up"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BETAS GONNA BETA

Your closing remark sums it all up perfectly.

lmfao

MEME-breno

Wooo!
She's a skank
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

>not teaching your gf how to defend herself
>not examining her whole body for bruises after the alleged rape happened
>not checking the guy's version of the story and his phone before killing him
The dumb cuck deserves every last bit of what happened to him.

Please, please, please tell me that in the state he is there is a dead penalty. Just imagine this faggot as he hopelessly wails as the lethal needle slips in his hand, thinking that the vjaina wasn't worth it.
As long as there are white knights charging to the help of muhlady at the slightest hint of her discomfort, the society won't fix itself

So what him not doing anything about his girlfriend getting raped would be Alpha?

Right on the money.
Also this

and this

Him dumping the girl and moving on with his life would be Alpha.

Pretty much any option not involving murdering a dude would have been more Alpha than this.

so when this happens does the woman face any consequences for leading to this with a lie?

>woman
>face any consequences
Look at calendar, dude.

no sympathy for beta males, absolute scum of the earth, far worse than the sluttiest dumbest most vapid woman. beta, pussy whipped white knight cuckold males, the reason why western civilization is in the toilet. This is what /r9k/ and Sup Forums doesnt get. Its not women. Its these "men"

This

Alphas don't give a fuck about one woman, they're all replaceable

>not examining her whole body for bruises
>not CONFRONTING THE GUY
did u fuck my old lady? oh u did? why did u rape her?
Oh u did but she totally wanted it
oh u have pictures and video
>turns to girl and shoots her in face

he found out that he was her fuckbuddy after murdering him, it was alpha at the time

The only true way to uncuck yourself. Kill the opposition and leave the woman alive to contemplate real ultimate power

Preach.

Betas and whore enablers are scum and deserve the rope

>this is why I'm MGTOW
No it isn't.
Be honest, you ugly faggot.

It's never alpha to murder somebody over a woman.
>It's a woman
>Don't murder somebody over her

really that simple....

I remember getting a call from a girl I was fucking, I wouldn't really call where we were dating at that point, and she said in tears that she had gotten raped. I was immediately like oh god what happened, and she started telling me the story, involving drinking on fucking kpins at the boardwalk, and I pretty much just said "wasn't that what you wanted?". She probably did get taken advantage of but you wanna watch me give a shit?

>don't fuck girls with boyfriends if you aren't ready for the consequences
>don't kill strangers without evidence if you want to stay out of jail
>don't listen to women if you want to live a long and happy life
this is real simple

damn I ruined the combo

>real simple

This bitch will probably be sending him updates and pics on her love life while he's fighting to stay alive in prison. She's the true alpha of this relationship.

you touch my sister and I'll kill you paco, no amount of white knight shaming will change this fact

But I was told women never lie about being raped.

He'd have a legal defence of diminished responsibility here reducing that to manslaughter and the court could use its discretion to let him off. Not sure if it's the same in the U.S.

no you won't faggot.

in fact, your little sister is going to go get blacked and get all her holes filled by niggers. she'll probably get tattoos and come to hate white men and you.

you won't do shit either. when she's out drinking and fucking shitskins you little faggot. stop talking tough bitch cause the degenerate shit women that dominate society all have fathers and brothers but that doesn't stop them from being degenerate whores

and you're still a retard for believing anything she says. nothing will change this

So is there any pic on the guys who cucked the boy?

White knighting... not even once.

The guy in OP's picture is the 20 year-old dude that boned the girlfriend.

This isn't about women. This is about this fucking idiot not following the one and ONLY rule of murder:

Never kill somebody you know.

they probably did rape her. the media will just make it out to be an affair because they were niggers.

They can't keep getting away with it

classic

How else are you going to infiltrate antifa though?
Got to get your camouflage on for certain things

>"I threw my life away for a f---ing lie?
No, he threw his life away for a woman. Never ever try this at home.

>killing a random dude because your gf says he raped her
That's not alpha. That's retardation.

>my life
>my life

wow, perfectly sums up his generation.

wtf im gay now thx alot memebro

Looks like he went insano in the membreno.

Damn. This is actually a bretty good idea

That's setting up his defense. If they suspect that he might kill that bitch, they won't ever let him go

>It's never alpha to murder somebody over a woman.
Unless you also kill the woman too.

You see, killing is nothing but a human instinct, an animal instinct specially. White betas like you do not understand that and shame it, that's why we live in a pussified society today where a simple fistfight is considered wrong and immoral.

In older times, you kill both of them and no one would care. You live with your life after that, free to do anything you want to survive another day.

Women also believe rape is a spectrum. Dangerous stuff.

Your right to some extent
But the issue comes from both genders, women are to blame and so are men, but for different reasons.

In this case, she was in the wrong to lie about getting raped when reality was she was riding the cock carousel, but then this white guy was also in the wrong because if he had simply reported it to police and claimed them as rapists then the women would have been put on the spot to either follow through with the lie or confess up meaning this guy could have just left her instead of been played like a fool

But the women is definitely more in the wrong here, her lie has gotten a man killed and her a beta cuck put in jail

Around women, go to prison

>trusting the eternal female

lol she's probably already getting fucked by someone else with no remorse, thots are absolutely ruthless.

I feel for the guy. But to be honest, some guys are just as fucking dumb as some girls are fucking crafty.
I hope he can get a reduced sentence and a parole, and come out of this wiser and not too broken.

>shitskin shitskins out for a woman
nothing to see here. what a faggot. threw his life away whether she was lying or not.

>Paco
Not using the vastly superior Emanuel or Miguel
Flagfag can't into bants

He should have been killed anyway seeing as he was a non-white.

I thought it was the opposite- any form of sexual contact not explicitly verbally consented to or initiated by the woman is rape, full stop.

>he fell for the vaginal jew

Gotta admit that's fucking savage good job but ultimately no sympathy man #pussyprice.

INSANO IN THE MEMBRENO

>tfw your sister is also manipulative like this

I'm gonna move to another country and just forget my family exists

Being killed by a phaggot with a manbun...

Very nice.

"Women were a mistake. I've got a plan to turn them back into ribs. Will keep you updated."

The leaf that posted this needs to hurry up. Haven't heard any updates so far.

It's alpha to avenge your gf, you utter dickwad. The fact that she lied makes her an utter cunt but it doesn't diminish his act. He did what had to be done, the gf should go to jail for it

This is beta as fuck

If they know she's lying, why are they jailing him and not her?

>being this beta and degenerate at the same time

she didn't pull the trigger m8

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

this

bitches and whores allways lie

Neither does someone who hires an assassin.

That's Jigsaw tier logic.
>I didn't kill those people, I just kidnapped them and attached deadly equipment to them :^)

a better one would have been Amancio, you know the name of the guy who has a net worth twice your entire countrys GDP, Miroslav

Can't she be charged for setting this up?

Are you fucking kidding me?

You don't think a man that gathered his friends to brutally kill another man with baseball bats doesn't deserve to rot in jail for decades?

It's not like the girl told police- she only told her turbo-beta boyfriend.

The law is not kind to vigilantes, especially when there is no mortal danger from the person who was killed/maimed.

One Chad dead and another in jail. Nothing to see here

>non-white
Wow, it's literally nothing

>somebody have pics of face ?

She probably could be. But probably won't be.

cuck was like 'can't touch this'

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

bear in mind his gf vucked him in a THREESOME spitroasted

What do you expect ? Showing pardon is the best thing to do in his situation.