Holy shit this guy is a machine

Holy shit this guy is a machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7864588
youtube.com/watch?v=03NVOwAypO0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals#Adoption_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_Arabic
youtube.com/watch?v=uu6Ond1ESq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHA BASED ARAB MAN RIGHT PEDES???

get fucking banned you plebbit cancer

Memri TV is the best thing that has come out of the ME

>implying
The Jews are behind it.

Unfortunetely, this guy will probably get killed for this.

Muslims just need like a little nudge and they'd make awesome comedians.

Lol speaks the same language as 90% of Sup Forums on mainstream arab tv (inside the heart of the beast)
>plebbit cancer
you're on razor tier edgy buddy. I guess you're trying to use that to signal that you hold some sort of highly level of truth within your tri-cell brain?
>be edgy
>shut down arguments
>believe yourself superior
>not a SJW
>?

does Sup Forums even realize that memri has a (((neocohen))) agenda?

>The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist.

memri is what I live for

2/10 tho for not containing shoes

ar*b is right, that's what we did to Europe and I'm proud as hell.

Turks are the single greatest nation on earth and it is not even close.

Darwinian evolution is considered to complicated for Turkish pupils. Your average IQ is 90.

What a joke of a nation.

>Turks are the single greatest nation on earth
?

Youssef El Husseiny one of the most famous Egyptian TV presenters
He is alive and working as normal, Egypt isnt ISIS

Turks were impressive in the way the bubonic plague was impressive.

They are both now powers relegated to history as well.

Threadly reminder than memri is a literal jewish psyop. Translations are often fake, kikes make/bump these threads.

Based as fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

Some of them are very very aware of how they've fucked with us, without real cause.

Sadly I'm sure they treat these people as "uncle toms".

>B-B-BASED ARAB MAN
>THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES BUT THIS GUY IS ALRIGHT

(2 years later)

>B-B-BASED TERRORIST

SHUT The fuck up.

I'm not an anti-evolutionist, but most people don't really understand evolution, they just have some vague inaccurate idea of it. Which is enough for the average person to know, I guess.

The translations arent fake unless someone else modifies them and usually its very obvious.

They do however selectively show clips, sure, but I don't care.

21% of your marriages are consanguineous and these marriages breed like rabbits.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7864588

>The translations arent fake
As if americans can even speak more than one language

Based Turk, Germany will be Turkish colony soon

Are you the guy from the thread shitting Arab demands for Qatar

first of all he isnt arab, he is Egyptian, second Egypt is one of the most majority muslims country who make big efforts to counter terrorism by media and by fight and by Al Azhar a moderate islamic institution, Egypt efforts in countering terrorism>Europe efforts

The Hagia Sofia belongs to Christendom

>Turks are the single greatest nation on earth and it is not even close.

Wrong.

>he isnt arab, he is Egyptian
ayy

Greetings from Illyria, my ancient friend.

what ayy means?

>unironically posting memri tv

Show that pic with small feminine whitebois full of estrogen and strong oiled muscular turks full of testosterone who fuck little boys sometimes

Top comment in the history of the internet.

Your people are subhumans. Trust me there are a shitload of them here.

well I am not used to your slang

>butthurt arab crying about turks
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

memri tv is one of the greatest things on the internet desu

Ayyy lmao

20% of the population is k*rdish, really makes me thinking

kek
Iv i lived in your country i would buy a tent and camp on the giza plateau so i could see the pyramids every morning. I love those fucking things so much. Make sure you take care of them

Consanguinity stats are the infallible way to btfo Arabs and their sympathizers.

you would be melt from the sun xD
have u visited Luxor?

youtube.com/watch?v=03NVOwAypO0

this desu

so it is just a laughing sound? xD

To say the truth, between 700s and 1492 they did contribute to the world, through the preservation and expansion of greek knowledge.

For example, they did expand math(algorithm... -al word) and we use a derivation of their numeric system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals#Adoption_in_Europe

Arabs didn't suffer as much from the communication blackout that happened after the end of the Roman empire and kept many commercial routes that allowed for the circulation of information that at the time, Europe bascically lacked.

If I were to point out where things started to go bad was with the segregation of the Arab empire(Al-Andalus, North Africa vs Middle east, eastern Europe and part of India), then 1212 in Navas de Tolosa they downfall accelerated.

By 1492 they were kicked out, and everything that happened to muslims was a continuous bloody shitfest; when everyone rejected slavery they kept practicing it(and to this day still happens in Algeria), they terrorized Europe through piracy and kept doing it far into the Otoman empire(Lepanto half stopped them) to the point were for centuries no small coastal population in the Mediterranean could exist for the fear of pillaging or direct annihilation, their cultism and fragmentation went on overdrive after 1492...

It would still be true Mahmood

FPBP

Ayy is just meme-speak.

You seem cool; I'd let you stone me, bro.

Na i was in cairo for 5 days and there were like 2 terrorist attacks in just that space. im wasnt too nervous to go out exploring by myself (like 100% of other westerners that i met) but it was a bit un-nerving. I will probably return and checkout luxor and aswan. Pyramids were one of the greatest things i have ever seen in my life. I enjoy your culture and people too, just dont think there should be millions of you in the west.

>he isn't arab, he is Egyptian
shut up, sandnigger. egyptians are arabs, they look the same and speak the same language. what more do you want

>Islamic Golden Age BTFO

>If I were to point out where things started to go bad

You would get to this point in time en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

Based Mongs

Most of what they created during the so called "golden age" was geared towards forming a greater ability to direct themselves towards mecca for their preying.

whats wrong with memri tv?

He fails to acknowledge how much the West has destabilised the Middle East over the past 30 years and created this resentment among the Muslims there.

Implying it was stable before

>Destabilised.

They destabilised themselves, without much help throughout centuries.

True.
They're still going to see hospitals and villages being blown up though and blame the West.

When was this period?
Egyptians in the west arent milions we arent refuges, ur problem is with the refuges we arent one of them
I am not muslim but Egyptian muslims usually wont stone u we arent saudi arabia, they wont like u either but they wont harm u in any form if u kept it cool
u are ignorant, Egyptians genetically arent arabs, our daily language isnt arabic, it is Egyptian a mix of many languages were in Egypt in its long history including ancient Egyptian language but we use arabic alphabets like persians now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_Arabic
our tradition isnt like arabs, visit gulf country and visit Egypt and the difference will be way obvious

I am from Luxor BTW if u have questions

>honest
>muslim
Pick one

Not saying you are, Just a message in case you decide to jump on the band wagon in future.
>muh gibs!

>MEMRI thread and so few pictures

What is the general attitude towards white people?

Have you been to Luxor temple?
That would be my main reason to travel there..

Syrian refugees are forced to leave their countries and jump to the west they are fleeing war zones, egyptians are forced their country is stable , if Egypt fall and its people become refugees Europe will fall, Egypt is near and the most populated country in the ME
Luxor is touristique city there are many whites here xD and even there are whites european live here xD
yes it is near my home

Say what you want about Arabs, they are world leaders at getting mad.

You will be treated like a rock star if you go there. Kids wanting to take pictures with you and shit (was my experience) But they also heckle the fuck out of you because they believe all westerners are rich as fuck (which they kind of are by Egyptian standards)
>$2 meals
>$20 all day taxi
>$5 per day hotel

Corbyn, my dude.

Why is it expected that europe should sacrifice its entire history, culture and people for refugees though? Its highly unreasonable.

>Trusting MemriTV subtitles when they're literally a meme

hello?

dont forget that the Egyptian currency is cheap so 2$ = 40 LE that make ur salary way high than most of simple Egyptians
not expected, but imagine that Egypt became a war zone and Egyptians want to escape where they will go? they will use the mediteranean route .
so be thankful that El sisi and succeeded until now to stand between all those wars zones and obama period and their lovers muslims brotherhood

the translations is correct, I understand Egyptian

their translation are real

wtf I love MemriTV now

yeah ME is the funniest spot in earth xD

Why not go East of sinai.. I hear there is a lovely little nation there happy to take you in..
>6 July
hahaha

Meh, I dont hate Israel, but Israel wont trust Egyptians because they know still there are some hate during to Egyptian Israel History
but anyway dont worry bout Egypt wont fall, our military in its best form ever and Egyptian now eat islamists in their breakfast

I'm proud of you tho. You were the 1st country to prove that the Arab Spring was actually the Arab Fall. The 1st country to prove that the 'free people' were actually nothing more than the MB and filthy jihadis. Muslim countries will NEVER be democratic, it's impossible.

Thank you Sisi.

How many syrian/iraqi refugees has egypt taken in?

> dont worry bout Egypt wont fall, our military in its best form ever and Egyptian now eat islamists in their breakfast
If you ever become a democracy again the islamists would win the elections by a landslide. The majority of your populace is dumb as cattle and man of them worship figures like sayyid qutb

yes I agree with u , ME isnt ready for democracy and Egypt is better without much of it, the arab spring did nothing expect problems to Egypt
I dont know numbers but there are regions full of syrians and we dont mind them, they are kind hard worker people
No wont happen at least in the next 10 years, the islamists now are hated by most of Egyptians expect the muslims brotherhood members who are hiding from the public now

>the islamists now are hated by most of Egyptians
Are you sure about that?

In the 2011 parliamentary election islamist parties won two thirds of all seats, to say that this level of support would just drop to single figures in six years seems unprobable to me

because before 2011 islamists were hiding and people didnt know much about their intentions but after they ruled for one year people hated them and they lost their popularity and happened the biggest protests in Egypt history against them in every city

what the fuck hahah.

where can i watch me?

>memri tv is real guis desu broskis trust me :^)
>i just happen to speak arabic abd loves jews!
>the translations are real goy even though they literally only exist in meme pictures that suddenly got dumped on Sup Forums one day
>anyone that hates muslims is good, israel is our best friend!! ;^)

Fuck off you dumb kikes your propoganda only feeds our hatred of you

You cant. Its literally an israeli/mossad psyop propoganda program to make muslims look retard and make israel look like the cool good guys who have to put up with a bunch of crazy neighbors

Its not a real media service. Literally just jewish tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uu6Ond1ESq8

plenty of it on youtube

they go harder than Sup Forums on the jewish question

That's a good point

Do you think El Sisi will voluntarily step down after his constitutional maximum of 8 years or will he be just another despot?

IDK, but I think if he refused to leave and tried to modify the constitution to get more periods, the military council will prefer to make him not do that , because he will be risking firing another revolution and actually I dont think he dump enough to do that

fpbp

I agree, at least now it seems unlikely

Do you think egyptian society will open itself gradually a bit more to western influence and maybe even full democracy over the next say 50 years?

im pro israel faggots

he litterally talks about this, did you not listen to the whole thing? He says that those things came out of North Africa and he doesn't count them cause they aren't the bed of muslim ideology just an offshoot.

I like how this guy supports /sci/ more than this board does.

well yes Egypt youth now heading into crushing the islamic taboos and striving more liberty and modernity and most of Egyptian population are youth, from what I see Egypt is heading into good future the youth power wont accept less than that and they don't have much option than raising their country

Yes, but he says that nothing came out of the muslim world in a 1000 years, and a 1000 years ago things did came out of Badhad and Damascus like the one I'm just talking about.

At least there is some hope left

it is a better future or unrest country and maybe civil war, the youth energy has no third option to be used into and I think our political leaders understand that, Egyptians are usually calm people but when they explode it can be dangerous like what happened in 2011 and 2013

Your kind did nothing in Europe, if anything we and all your neighbors raped you and your families for centuries hence your skin is lighter than other sand niggers