Are blacks a cursed race? Are they leftover from archaic humans? They eat people, never created anything...

Are blacks a cursed race? Are they leftover from archaic humans? They eat people, never created anything, barely even any clothes, have ape like skull, no intelligence, i mean what's the difference between homo erectus and negro? Sorry i forgot Americas from the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A?t=613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are these pyramids from South Asia called? I 've never seen anything like this.

Your women love us tho

Orcs. Literal orcs.
Hindu temples

They're not cursed, just not biologically or culturally adapted to Western civilization. They belong where they evolved: in Africa.

They aren't doing well in Africa neither, always starving and on civil war

they're athletic, not innovative - on average
fuck you kike
sage

You have to go back Jamal

why are their eyes yellow like a gorilla/

It's some monkey thing

They took over some western civilization values, but those values are too incompatible to their own biology. They belong in hunter gatherer tribes, not in towns and cities.

This is a mosque from Africa, wtf is this Flintstones?

It some south Indian temple dont know its name

Niggers think so low of their own race that they prefer women of their enemy

Agree but North Europeans were nigger-tier too. All they have going for them is their looks.

>never created anything
flying pyramids in detroit soon faggot, you just wait

No they weren't, nordic bronze age was probably the most advanced metallurgy of it's time and viking ships were revolutionary on seafaring

You'll see a lot of them at any religious site , some of them even have stone carving of sex positions on them which is really weird

Actually thats not backed up by any evidence whatsoever

>not picking a castle or something for north europe

a bunch of standing stones us pretty nigger teir too

Next thing you know white males are the real race traitors

Thats because we interfered by sending them aid so their populations artificially exploded and they cant support themselves

>over a billion people in a country that small and poor.

Yeah it's weird that Indians worship sex.

To be fair to our negroid brothers, Ethiopia has some neat architectural heritage

>3000 years ago

>1600 yrs ago

>North Europe
Literally nigger-tier

Ethiopians are 30% Caucasian genes, you can see that their skull structure is Caucasian.
Also they were influenced by the Jews, that's why they were so developed

Seriously

>2017

not being able to spell in your own language is nigger tier

you're projecting so goddamn hard, it'd be funny if it weren't so sad

Im not against niggers so long they dont touch any children or convert them to nigger culture

Ethiopians look pretty different from normal niggers

i have meet some of them, they like kinda like somalis, eritreans and djiboutis in apperance

No they're not cursed at all. Nor are they archaic or less evolved - they are evolved for their environment. But they are different since culture and behaviour are driven by genetics and environmental pressure.

The 3 primary races of humanity are separated by more than 30,000 years of divergent evolution. That is we share the same genes but certain alleles on those genes have mutated independently and created different behaviours and features.

Their skulls are not ape-like but are different, just as East Asian skulls are (Han Chinese, which appeared in the archaeological record circa 20,000 years ago).

No intelligence - wrong, they have a very similar intelligence but I believe you're referring to behaviour when you say this or are simply trolling.

The difference between H. Erectus and African H. Sapiens is around 450,000 years I believe.

Always remember that whatever Whitey does to help Blacks (including tolerating patiently their ineptitude in the workplace), Blacks will hate us for it.

Some looked like everyday light skinned Africans while others look a bit middle easten/indian

That is because they are a genetic admixture of Caucasians and Sub-Saharan Africans. It's a meeting point of the continents.

yeah eptophia is a very racially diverse country, its also a shitload of ethnic groups there that have lived for many hundreds even thousands

looks comfy

Its a hobbits house

Blacks evolved as much as they could from basic primates, But white people potentially a mix bred with a superior alien race and said primate. Also Egypt is potentially 100 thousand years old, went through extinction level event and then black people found the pyramids and claimed(stole) it as their own creation. we wuz kangs BTFO

What the fuck was Stonehenge for?

youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A?t=613

fuck you typing on a phone with big fingers is hard

>lol you made a typo therefore your argument is invalid

swimming is white man education

It was a Druidic place of worship I think. Not 100% on that. Google is your friend.

Shut up with that bullshit egalitarian nonsense. The races are different in iq, athletiscim, creativity, etc.. it's no coincidence that iq differentials are significantly different for many races.

This answer proves that you haven't evolved much from primates. Primitive use of wit and outright bullshit detected.

To be clear, when you talk about similar intelligence you might wanna look at some statistics, there is a reason certain races can come into the US and become wealthy easily while others cannot.

I wasn't being egalitarian in the slightest. My answer was based on genetics and research. I didn't comment on IQ differential because that's not something I have researched enough to comment on.

I like how you took my superior alien race mix breeding seriously.

I am not arguing with you but I would have to do my own research on intelligence differentials and one infographic posted on a message board isn't enough to convince me one way or another. I may not share your political views but am open-minded enough to have a discussion on said topic without shutting it down. I'm all for objective and rational exchanges of ideas as it's sadly all too lacking in mainstream education. I don't believe for a moment that race is a social construct because it's just not supported by genetics.

Not when you consider how long ago they were built, and what they represent

Funny thing is that this recreation was probably built by a white dude lel

>north europe

we need help to doxx some french niggers and nigglets that abused a french kid
get in here

Hes clearly joking you fucking retard

Black culture

getting out of hand HAHAHA

Eating people gives you their memories and soul which makes you stronger. Its the most redpilled practice after circumcision

You know, even when I was a little kid, I remember wondering about this. I would look at black kids, I would observe their monkey like features, their prognathous jaws, their small craniums, and their violent, stupid behavior and I would wonder, "are they related to me? How could that be?" It's true that in life, I have met the occasional intelligent and even sophisticated black person, but they are so much the exception to the norm. And they usually don't even look like the other ones either, and are clearly mixed with some other racial groups. Just don't get how people can deliberately delude themselves about this. It's so painfully obvious.

This. Scandinavians were and still have the potential to be epic. Considering the seasonal harshness of the climate that far north what they've achieved historically isn't small.
I'm English and I have to say, for all that has become of Northern Europe over recent years there's still no denying that North Western Europeans have spearheaded much of human advancement. Especially Brits, Anglo-American and Germans.

>calling the castillo "aztec"
jesus christ like do ONE google search before you post shit

>some of them even have stone carving of sex positions on them which is really weird
That weirdness will end when you are more than one fifth islamised, then your historical structures will be torn down.

That's just a strung out slut with a drug addled mind. There are women who also like to roll around in their own shit and get fucked by dogs, but that's the rare exception, not the rule.

Coal burners are mentality ill with a past as fucked as their taste in men.

I was raised Mormon and yes, they are cursed. They are decendants of cain. Their black skin is the mark of Cain. A curse from god.

Not really. Ethiopians are pretty diverse. Some parts of the country has been influenced by southern Arabian and Jewish migration whilst other regions have seen no Gene flow from the near east. As someone who's seen Ethiopian, they range from this.

To this.

All their history pretty much came from interactions with the middle east, including their civilisation

Yet even the most innocent little children is automatically throwing out the gibs-me-dat-gesture.

whatshatmiddle easthimg?

Its ok the entire city was built by Jews and blacks have claimed it.

This is a relatively famous Ethiopian king. Does he look black? Yet Black nationalists love to claim their sub-par history despite it being clearly influenced by Jewish and Semitic migration. They were also selling purer blacks like the tribal shit above to Arab slavery. Blacks are hopeless.

They aren't cursed.

Think of it this way, they never had the necessity to evolve further than they did, like a crocodile being perfectly adapted to it's environment, it stagnates on the evolution scale. Meanwhile most other races had a need to evolve and did, it's just so apparent now because in the last 400 years how far we have come technologically. Now that they have to exist in the modern world they can't because they haven't been doing anything to advance in thousands of years, because there was no need. Sort of sad really.

>Primitive use of wit.
Which part of that wasn't clear?

north eruopeans built things out of wood and it's hard to say how advanced they were because it decays. that being said their ability to work the sea and colonize before it was popular sets them obviously apart from 'nigger-tier'

>google is your friend
no one really knows what stonehenge was for lad, a lot of people think it was an observatory, a lot think it was a religious thing, there isn't a clear consensus (as is true with many of the monolithic structures.)

Same, their skull features are so distinctly different, it always bothered me. They always had trouble learning stuff and they couldn't focus at all. For whites that kind of behavior is classified with things like ADHD, but in regards to blacks, everyone just turned a blind eye

Costs 50$ at a YMCA to learn

is there a pic with the plate out and droopy lips?

how can we stop this?

>children is automatically throwing out the gibs-me-dat-gesture.
They are 100% aware of what they are doing and they abuse it to the fullest.

When we graduated from 9th grade, we threw around candies to the kids.
I vividly remember this nigglet, caught my attention in front of me, he started to hold out his hands, and look sad, and I could see the big nigger libs turn into sad smile as if he had been hungering for a week.

I didn't give him shit, and and the sad nigger gesture instantly went away when he realised it didn't work.