Happening - 129 Dead

>BAHAWALPUR, Pakistan - An overturned oil tanker burst into flames in Pakistan on Sunday, killing 129 people who had rushed to the scene of the highway accident to gather leaking fuel, an official said.
>Some 140 people were wounded, including 40 in critical condition, said Mohammad Baqar, an official with local rescue services, adding that the toll was expected to rise.
msn.com/en-ca/news/world/overturned-oil-tanker-explodes-in-pakistan-killing-120/ar-BBD8JDy

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/393984-pakistan-highway-oil-tanker/
youtube.com/watch?v=3pgLMCeHAQc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173014/More-100-killed-Nigeria-tanker-villagers-tried-scoop-spilled-fuel-blast.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/7869749/Oil-tanker-explosion-kills-200-in-Congo.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/30/uganda-fuel-tanker-blast-kampala
theguardian
archive.is/k21Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=SkDPm8IhX60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lord kek please accept this sacrifice

More brown and black people need to die.

fug

At least no people got hurt.

>people being parasites die to the thing they wanted to steal

Poetic justice really

Deus Vult

>rushing onto the scene of an oil tanker accident for the gibsmedats

Truly a feat of idiocy that only third-world subhumans could accomplish.

Oil stop laughing eventually.

How the hell do that many people get together on one road? Fuck I hate those overpopulated countries.

They all ran to the overturned tanker to steal petrol, but some retards were smoking while doing so. Absolutely fucking hilarious.

In the time you took to write that, probably like 2000 more pakis were born. Not that big of a deal

Cigarettes dont light up petrol, retard.

The first ones on the scene rang their families to come and gather the oil bounty, then someone lit a cigarette. I doubt my sides will ever recover.

No human lives were lost. Why do I care about MORE sand people burning? Don't you silly people know god cursed you to forever burn?

holy fuck is petrol the official fuel of white nationalism?

Didnt the same thing happen in Africa a few years back

They all rushed to loot fuel and like 200 burned

>that feel when no oil tankers will overturn in your country to cleanse the stupid

Any video?

Muh why not #standwithpakis racists

THIS

>What are fumes?

I think it was gazoline.

Underrated.

rt.com/news/393984-pakistan-highway-oil-tanker/
youtube.com/watch?v=SChYs9Nukk0

>dunecoons run TOWARDS a burning rekd oil tanker
>get blown up

Checks out.
What's the habbening again? I don't see one here.

Muslims aren't just explosive they're very flammable.

Thieves died? Oh the tragedy...

>The first ones on the scene rang their families to come and gather the oil bounty, then someone lit a cigarette

White fuel from Coleman. Really any petroleum distaste works as long as it burns hot enough. Remember Arabs are used to heat.

>I think it was gazoline.
Underrated

They wont lit up liquid petrol.... But they sure as fuck can lit up petrol fumes, you idiot.

Now, guess what starts filling the air after few thousand gallons of petrol spills on the ground?

Ban assault tankers

Only solution I see here

outstanding. applause

Happenings can only occur in first world countries. No one cares about brown people dying in the third world.

really makes you wonder why no muslim ever used a petrol tanker to do an attack, they could use the fuel to make huge secondary explosion/fireball. this 1 incident is worse than paris 2015 and the people were more sparsely spread than at the Bastille day event

it's not a happening it's just some good news for once

>some accident
>its happening!
Are you intentionally trying to ruin this board

At this point I want to start arguing about fuel air ratios and the like. However I'm just glad more Arabs are dead.

Underrated.

Well to be fair, they have a lot less roads than normal countries.

Muslims misuse trucks as weapons; truck takes revenge on muslims. Trucks will not be mocked, my friends.

>all they had to do was walk away
>they didnt and now they are dead

you sound like a pussy who wouldn't risk his life for 100 bucks worth of fuel

Lol, you never lit up a camp fire soaked in gas by throwing a cigarette in as a teenager?

>killing 129 people
"people". Oh well 129 down, some 200 million pakis to go

youtube.com/watch?v=CqrO2_LDhxk

and what lights a cigarette?

matches, butane lighters, etc

Fuck, oil tankers are expensive.

OH NO THAT POOR TRUCK!
such a travesty

Keked irl , underrated

how... very American of you to share a thought for the oil! transporting vessel. If we could just all be so clear thinking.

>BAHAWALPUR, Pakistan - An overturned oil tanker burst into flames in Pakistan on Sunday, killing 129 people who had rushed to the scene of the highway accident to gather leaking fuel, an official said.

And I'm assuming you are more worried about your precious breeding stock?

well, it IS a sin to waste food.

This actually happens really often in these shitholes, I saw a video of the exact same thing happening in another incident.

You know your society is trash when people run towards leaking gasoline instead of away from it.

oh shit.lol

Actually I'm worried that this was going to ISAF we need the fuel to kill more muddlimes.

>gaz
I don't get the joke.

Do we have pictures of the charred-ly browns?

youtube.com/watch?v=oqfvyof7yY0

#Oilridewithyou

Just one day before their holy festival of Eid.

Oh fuck, what terrible losses! All those bikes!

Shit in the toilet

The gift that keeps on giving.

Underrate straya post

It's happened twice. A Muslim woman ran her car into a group of Muslims a few hours ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=3pgLMCeHAQc

>I'm just glad more Arabs are dead.
It was pakistan you autistic retard.

Pretty sure I saw it happen in Zoolander

mfw

This has happened a few times.

Nigeria:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173014/More-100-killed-Nigeria-tanker-villagers-tried-scoop-spilled-fuel-blast.html

Congo:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/democraticrepublicofcongo/7869749/Oil-tanker-explosion-kills-200-in-Congo.html

Uganda:
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/30/uganda-fuel-tanker-blast-kampala

These people know the risks, apparently their lives are worth risking for some free fuel. Idiots.

Archive time

>theguardian com/world/2013/jun/30/uganda-fuel-tanker-blast-kampala
archive.is/k21Bo

you don't know how accurate you are in your humour.

time to watch 'Cabin in the Woods' again.

>muzzies tried to steal liquid shekel
>get anuda shoah instead

>29 people who had rushed to the scene of the highway accident to gather leaking fuel
Is this Iraq 2.0?

That's in my home town of Newcastle, So proud.

>A loudspeaker atop a local mosque alerted villagers to the leaking fuel, and scores raced to the site with jerry cans
ALLAHU AKBAR

Turned on the news, saw 120 dead. Thought wtf that must have been a huge car crash.

Turns out they were scooping up petrol off the road. Some Pajeet decides to light up, need that smooth menthyl taste of marlborogh light.

BOOM, Pajeet BBQ.

Today was a good day.

The streets of the local town will have 5% less shit in them tonight. Squeeze one out for our crispy homies.

That's pretty sad. A day or two back 50 or so people died. Right before eid too.

That must have smelled awful.
And then an oil tanker crashed and it caught fire.

Scene Before fire:
youtube.com/watch?v=SkDPm8IhX60

The only good Pakistani is a dead Pakistani.

Kek it's literally Mad Max over there.

Pls let there be a video of it going off. please please please

holy shit bro these south east asians dont care about labor health and safety regulations, fuckin pepe safety squad invasion when

Sad to hear the demise of so many people.

we should do this more often